I can't tell what the main villain is meant to be

The main villain is always a highlight of each subtheme

I have to say, that bounty looks beautiful. Also, the villains appear to be finalised apart from the main dude.
Guess who’s back, back again, snakes are back, yet again....

im still hoping they call these ‘eels’

Edited by a guy from somewhere

The Bounty looks ok.  It's definitely a Bounty ... in white, with a different roof and some different decoration.  Doesn't really look like a submarine in nearly the way the Land Bounty looked the part of a "land ship."  I'm glad to know it's an easy pass now.  I still need to get the Land Bounty, that was amazing.

I love all the sets! Wohira looks amazing. It seems the main villain use an octopus lower piece and a new mask. Also I see new weapons from the villains. I love the ninja have mini submarines. Wonderful wave.

3 minutes ago, Bloquerto said:

I love all the sets! Wohira looks amazing. It seems the main villain use an octopus lower piece and a new mask. Also I see new weapons from the villains. I love the ninja have mini submarines. Wonderful wave.

I agree. I love all the sets here. The bounty is my favourite though, and as people have pointed out, the designers do seem to like their snakes..... if I had to order them best to worst, bounty, temple, wohira, fire dragon, jays car, Lloyds mech, ultra sonic raider, and then the 4+ sets. Seriously, what the hell have they done to the raider?

I have realised though, we still won’t have a proper Nya dragon, just a water dragon and each ninja appears to have a mini sub with the same(ish) design. Some of them are incorporated into the smaller sets though, such as Lloyds mech and jays car. Also, why in the leaks was it called the amphibian assault ship? Last time I checked, jay wasn’t an amphibian.....

In the bottom left of the bounty pic, Kai appears to be wearing a new mask/ helmet piece with a large visor. Looks pretty good, and is exactly what I hoped for this wave! 

9 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Also, why in the leaks was it called the amphibian assault ship? Last time I checked, jay wasn’t an amphibian.....

I believe the car is amphibian because it has wheels to be on land and because it can detatch a mini sub.

17 minutes ago, Bloquerto said:

Wait a minute... Which site?? ( I WILL NEVER SHARE THE IMAGES JUST TO SEE THEM!!! )

The hydro bounty looks so awesome! They designed it very good, I like how, its not some bounty covered with giant dome piece/pieces on it!

wonder how the ninja suits will look though

Just now, Gangikhan448 said:

The hydro bounty looks so awesome! They designed it very good, I like how, its not some bounty covered with giant dome piece/pieces on it!

wonder how the ninja suits will look though

Part wise they have a new visor for the mask, which looks cool. You can see Kai wearing it in the bottom left of the bounty pic.

I agree with the bounty, and I hate to be that guy, but seriously what the hell did they do to the ultra sonic raider? It looks like they squished it....

Just saw the sets and I gotta say they're not that great imo, I expected more. Kai's Fire Dragon is the only one I might pick up. 

53 minutes ago, pancakecrocodile said:

Yeesh, EB rules are harsh! These are childrens' toys we're discussing?

That might be true but EB might face legal trouble if all of these confidential leaks are all over the site. Having LEGO shut this place down is the last thing we want. 

I find strange that Nya is not included in the Water Dragon set. Remembering what Tommy said about a ninja changing, what if the Water Dragon is Nya? (I know is just a crazy theory).

The giant sea snake looks awesome! AM slightly disappointed about how small the Ultra Sonic Raider is but it's cool non the less. The Fire Dragon is also epic! Who are the guys with hoods and transparent face masks in the S15 images? Also, seems they're definitely getting their use out of the Boulder Blaster cockpit piece.

1 minute ago, Nearlyheadlessbrick said:

The giant sea snake looks awesome! AM slightly disappointed about how small the Ultra Sonic Raider is but it's cool non the less. The Fire Dragon is also epic! Who are the guys with hoods and transparent face masks in the S15 images? Also, seems they're definitely getting their use out of the Boulder Blaster cockpit piece.

I believe the mask guys are the ninja suit mold for this season, it doesn’t seem like they have gotten around to doing all of them, just Cole and Kai.

4 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

I believe the mask guys are the ninja suit mold for this season, it doesn’t seem like they have gotten around to doing all of them, just Cole and Kai.

If those are the new mask molds, I have two things on my mind.

1) I hope they have either a bandana over their face or a breathing apparatus on at least one side (both being unlikely due to Lego's reliance on a single face print for every ninja but who knows)

2) Where are they going to use the Nya hairpiece with the bandana on it.

1 minute ago, Nearlyheadlessbrick said:

If those are the new mask molds, I have two things on my mind.

1) I hope they have either a bandana over their face or a breathing apparatus on at least one side (both being unlikely due to Lego's reliance on a single face print for every ninja but who knows)

2) Where are they going to use the Nya hairpiece with the bandana on it.

That was something I was thinking, I’m honestly not sure on that headband piece. Maybe it’s part of an exclusive Nya variant in the hydro bounty or temple? 

From what I can tell the fire dragon looks pretty good, just a little light on the figs. That raider looks terrible tho! I have a feeling it might be a bad angle, but it looks so small

Wow, surprised to see these this afternoon! Nobody asked, but here's my take on each of the new sets:

71753 (Fire Dragon): This looks like a solid dragon, although nothing super innovative here. I like the wing design. Shame that the minifigures are slightly disappointing, but I suppose that was expected.

71749 (4+ Bounty): Not much to say here, I'll definitely skip this one. Odd that they're sticking with Legacy 1 suits for the ninja here, would have been a good opportunity to get some more Legacy 3 suits. 

71739 (USR): I agree with a lot of what's been said already that the squat appearance is a little shocking, but after getting over the initial differences it actually looks like a decent model. Most exciting here for me is the fact that the two villain minifigures have a good chance of being new Serpentine, seeing as they are solid white in the prelims and existing figures tend to be shown in full. Some signs point to them being Constrictai, including the trans-orange fang blade and catapult similar to that in the OG Samurai X Mech. However, they also don't seem to have short legs, so they really could be anything. As long as they aren't the same 3 snakes we've been getting for the last few years, I'll be happy. 

71734 (4+ Blade Cycle): Nothing to say here, other than nice to see Rattla pop up again. 

71756 (Bounty): I'll admit that I was a little skeptical of the Hydro-Bounty when the name first leaked, but I think they've done a good job here. The white color scheme is striking (although the lack of red is a little upsetting). I am definitely a fan of the mini subs dispersed throughout the sets, and with 6 of them I'm hopeful we'll see one for each ninja. The villain chariot is very cool and the return of the stingray element is a welcome sight!

71755 (Temple): This is definitely my favorite set of the wave so far. The giant snake/eel/monster looks really cool, and I like how spread out and open the temple is. I think a lot of people are disappointed in getting snake villains again, but I think it's nice that we now have matching fire and water snake tribes, right down to the giant snake creature. I'm intrigued by the figure floating in the middle with all the water effects... I wonder if it's going to be some sort of powered-up Nya? Because that would be amazing. 

71754 (Water dragon): I'm just really happy we're finally getting a water dragon. I like the idea someone mentioned about Nya transforming into the dragon. It would certainly help differentiate this dragon from all the previous ones, story-wise, and might even be able to tie into the Akita lore from S11. I'm not yet sold on the wings, but I look forward to seeing this set from other angles. 

71752 (Jay's car): Another obligatory ninja vehicle. I might pick this up, depending on price and the included minifigures. Could end up being a cheap army builder. 

71750 (Lloyd's mech): The obligatory ninja mech. It's pretty small and doesn't seem to include anything noteworthy. I would have preferred these smallest two sets to feature villain vehicles, something that has been lacking recently, really since the Hunted subtheme all the way back in 2018. 

Overall, I'm impressed with these sets, especially the larger S14/15 ones. Just how this subtheme compares to other recent ones will likely depend on the quality/distribution of the minifigures (please please please include all 6 ninja). For now, I'm very happy with what we're getting, and I'm excited to see the final products!

Oh wow. These are incredible. When I heard ‘Hydro Bounty’ I was not excited but frankly this thing doesn’t even look like a Bounty, and I mean that in the best way possible. If anything it looks like the ninja got an entirely new ship, only very vaguely related to the Bounty, and just named it ‘Bounty 5.0’ because it’s traditional at this point. I’m surprised to be saying this but I really want that. 

And the temple! Oh gosh, the temple, and Wohira! Words cannot describe how gorgeous it looks to me so I’ll just spam emojis. :wub::wub_drool::grin_wub::head_back:

Plus, finally Nya gets a dragon and it was worth the wait because that thing is amazing and I want it. 

Unfortunately, the other sets seem to be standard ninja vehicles. Seriously, an underwater car? Pass. Lloyd’s Mech is cute but meh. So we’re sure there are only five sets for this wave, right?

The Fire Dragon is alright, I guess? Nothing special. And wow they screwed up the Ultra Sonic Raider. It looks sort of like they took all the worst parts of both the 2012 Ultra Sonic Raider and the 2016 Ultra Stealth Raider and put them together. I, eh, don’t think I’m getting that one. Oh well!

I hope that Nya's new hair piece isn't exclusive to the Fire Dragon set,since I'd rather avoid buying it and spend my money on the sets that I like.