5 minutes ago, Gangikhan448 said:

Dunno if this is real and wont show but the Lloyd hydro mech and water dragon got leaked! But they are pixalized in bad qaulity.

Where did you find it at? I just checked Insta and didn’t see it anywhere.

24 minutes ago, Gangikhan448 said:

Dunno if this is real and wont show but the Lloyd hydro mech and water dragon got leaked! But they are pixalized in bad qaulity.

They look pretty fake and the mech set looks to have 2 substantial mech builds when the set is around 270 pieces... The box art looks really similar to the s14 style too

Popped out from under my Star Wars collecting rock to tell you all that I think the Overlord Dragon is a wonderful set. Picked it up the other day to go with the golden dragon back from 2013. This is one I’ve wanted since I watched the show all those years ago, I think the set does do it justice but it wouldn’t have hurt anyone if it was a bit bigger. The highlight for me is definitely all the purple and dark blue pieces, but I love the poseability that it has compared to older dragons. Glad to see a cheaper dragon in the Ninjago range again, I have a couple of the older dragons but the really good sets were usually too big to fit in my budget. Looking forward to the teal one in a few months time. Skull Sorcerer’s dragon is looking nice too...

7 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Yeah those r fake 

I’ve only found them on one channel, and it is not my any means a quality source. The boxes are so pixelated you cannot see a thing, and it looks pretty fake. The box art borders don’t match up either. I’m pretty sure this is fake, but if it is real, I’ll be pretty surprised. The channel is called Aditya Ramesh he’s on YouTube and seems to be quite young. As this set hasn’t popped up anywhere else yet, I’m gonna assume it’s fake.

1 hour ago, a guy from somewhere said:

I’ve only found them on one channel, and it is not my any means a quality source. The boxes are so pixelated you cannot see a thing, and it looks pretty fake. The box art borders don’t match up either. I’m pretty sure this is fake, but if it is real, I’ll be pretty surprised. The channel is called Aditya Ramesh he’s on YouTube and seems to be quite young. As this set hasn’t popped up anywhere else yet, I’m gonna assume it’s fake.

So a channel without much quality which is manned by a kid who's probably trying gain traction on his channel through fake leaks.Avoid trash like this. 

As far as I know the only Lego youtuber who has access to legit info is Mandr. 

13 hours ago, Lyichir said:

To be honest I wouldn't necessarily expect fabric or foil wings on a Legacy Fire Dragon, given that one of its key aesthetic features in the original set was how its wings formed a sort of sunburst pattern behind the Fire Temple. Of course, this set doesn't include the Fire Temple, so they could presumably go a different direction with it, but I'm not sure quite how likely that is for a Legacy set. Personally, whether they're brick-built or foil I hope it does evoke the bold colors and radial lines of the original set, since I've never really been fond of the more generically fleshy look of the dragons from those earliest episodes of the show.

For the Water Dragon, since it's not based on an older set, we have no idea what to expect—we don't honestly know for sure if it will have wings at all.

If I were you I wouldn't be so sure about fire dragon...

Edited by Legofania

1 hour ago, Legofania said:

If I were you I wouldn't be so sure about fire dragon...

I didn't mean to imply I was sure, just that I don't really have any set-in-stone expectations. Foil wings are definitely a possibility (among other things, the Ultra Dragon opted for those).

9 hours ago, Brikkyy13 said:

Popped out from under my Star Wars collecting rock to tell you all that I think the Overlord Dragon is a wonderful set. Picked it up the other day to go with the golden dragon back from 2013. This is one I’ve wanted since I watched the show all those years ago, I think the set does do it justice but it wouldn’t have hurt anyone if it was a bit bigger. The highlight for me is definitely all the purple and dark blue pieces, but I love the poseability that it has compared to older dragons. Glad to see a cheaper dragon in the Ninjago range again, I have a couple of the older dragons but the really good sets were usually too big to fit in my budget. Looking forward to the teal one in a few months time. Skull Sorcerer’s dragon is looking nice too...

I love all of the latest dragons Lego have been making! I didn't like the earliest Ninjago dragons because I thought they were too stylised, then lost all interest in the ones that followed with brick-built heads (which in my opinion only work for the larger dragons where they can have the increased pieces to properly shape the heads). However, starting with the Golden Dragon from 2019 (which is smaller than the 2013 version I think) I've been following these newest dragons with a lot of interest! 

I'm definitely picking up the Overlord Dragon, which should scale well to the newer Golden Dragon, and I might get the Jungle Dragon depending on how the summer dragons look (and what price they are). I was also very interested in the Skull Sorcerer's Dragon last year but the legs were a bit too blocky for me and the whole thing is of such awe-inspiring size it was quiet intimidating thinking about how I would store/display it :grin:

2 hours ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

I love all of the latest dragons Lego have been making! I didn't like the earliest Ninjago dragons because I thought they were too stylised, then lost all interest in the ones that followed with brick-built heads (which in my opinion only work for the larger dragons where they can have the increased pieces to properly shape the heads). However, starting with the Golden Dragon from 2019 (which is smaller than the 2013 version I think) I've been following these newest dragons with a lot of interest! 

I'm definitely picking up the Overlord Dragon, which should scale well to the newer Golden Dragon, and I might get the Jungle Dragon depending on how the summer dragons look (and what price they are). I was also very interested in the Skull Sorcerer's Dragon last year but the legs were a bit too blocky for me and the whole thing is of such awe-inspiring size it was quiet intimidating thinking about how I would store/display it :grin:

Water Dragon is $50

1 hour ago, Legofania said:

Water Dragon is $50

Given that the water dragon is supposed to have 737 pieces, that implies an absolutely amazing PPP of 0.068! Hopefully the rest of the wave follows suit and gives us excellent prices like these. 

I’m disappointed in the temple set not looking similar to the city of Atlantis, however the colour scheme provided by legofania makes me think of the portal of Atlantis, but probably smaller given the side builds.8078-1.jpg?201005120520

I’m also wondering what part lego could use for the dome covering the deck of the bounty and this one comes to mind immediately.  

6225039.jpg

5 minutes ago, Fire_ninja17 said:

Wasn't it $70? PPP is amazing for this set! How much for the fire dragon?

if I remember correctly the fire dragon is 70, but don't quote me on that

Edited by Surge

4 minutes ago, Fire_ninja17 said:

Wasn't it $70? PPP is amazing for this set! How much for the fire dragon?

I’m also a bit confused, I remember there being a post with information on both the piece counts and the prices of the summer sets, but I can’t find it now. I think you’re right about the $70, and I believe the Bounty was $130?

Preliminary picture for the Fire Dragon set.

EDIT:Just go to klammsteiner and search for Lego Ninjago.

Edited by LOTR34

1 minute ago, LOTR34 said:

If you post the link, you might be banned!

6 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

TAKE IT DOWN! also thanx btw

you could be banned, be careful

I have to say, it looks pretty good. very disappointed with the fig selection, but this looks good! 

Edited by a guy from somewhere