8 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

I'm gonna take it that you're talking about that amphibian assault sub/ ninja speeder thing that guyon2002 described. Im really hoping they dont just put a dome on the land bounty and sell it as a hydro bounty.

It looks like bounty, but it has dome that covers deck. Bounty itself is white and a bit of golden and azure

Edited by Legofania

8 minutes ago, Legofania said:

It looks like bounty, but it has dome that covers deck. Bounty itself is white and a bit of golden and azure

is it the size of a bounty, like a $100 set or are we talking destiny shadow? I really hope that this isn't just a re release of one of the most disappointing sets of 2019.... also are these sets looking more technologicly advanced or looking like they're cobbled together? Also do the villains get anything other than the temple? maybe a side build like the hunter copter from season 9? if you cant answer them, that's fine but its exciting to get some info!

Edited by a guy from somewhere

7 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

is it the size of a bounty, like a $100 set or are we talking destiny shadow? I really hope that this isn't just a re release of one of the most disappointing sets of 2019.... also are these sets looking more technologicly advanced or looking like they're cobbled together? Also do the villains get anything other than the temple? maybe a side build like the hunter copter from season 9? if you cant answer them, that's fine but its exciting to get some info!

Edited by Legofania

ok, so the amphibian speeder is actually a car, a bit like the tuner car from PE? sounds interesting, but not my favourite set. I feel like lego are putting too much at the front of their cars now, with little to no bulk at the back, which I despise. it makes the thing look off balance. I'm looking at you, legacy X-1! hopefully they change this. temple sounds good, I love Japanese buildings and pagodas, so this should be great. glad to hear my theory on the second amulet in the second wave seems to be good as well. any news on the dragon? is it actually Nya's? or is it Wohira? not really a fan of the hydro bounty if it does have wheels, I would have loved a full on submarine. hopefully it has a moon pool or a docking bay for smaller subs! of course, all of this is just a rumour, but if what you say is true, this looks pretty good!

No, bounty doesn't have wheels, but I feel like it's one of the biggest versions after movie. Don't know if dragon belongs to anyone and he doesn't have a plate so that anyone could sit on him

hmmmm sounds like wohira then. glad to hear the bounty doesn't have wheels. does it look like the legacy bounty or the movie bounty, but just with a dome instead of a roof and no mast and sail or does it look like someone got the bounty and just added big propellers to the side?

Hey i'm new and just joined, have a question though, is attack of the fire dragon a season 15 set, because a chinese website has given us a season 15 plot, tho i'm not sure if it is true

Just now, Fire-Ninja said:

Hey i'm new and just joined, have a question though, is attack of the fire dragon a season 15 set, because a chinese website has given us a season 15 plot, tho i'm not sure if it is true

welcome to the team! I believe the fire dragon is probably legacy, going of what ninja whip has said. would you mind pointing us to the source of this plot?

I am not sure if this is entirely true but from the season 14 trailer and tommy andreasen saying that season 15 might have a heartbreaking ending, this does sound true, however the season 14 trailer does show a fire creature

Edited by Fire-Ninja

3 minutes ago, Fire-Ninja said:

Sure

Definitely fake, those posters are very poorly edited and were originally created for Atlantis.

4 minutes ago, Fire-Ninja said:

Sure,

yep this is fake, the posters are just Atlantis posters and 'a weird Chinese website' is a common excuse, especially if the dont post the source in the description or comments. also, you may want to take the video part down as it could violate leaking terms on eurobricks (we dont promote leaks) this does sound like an interesting story line, but the title seems strange (reign of the water).

Yeah, dont worry dude. We've seen all sorts of weird stuff in the ninjago community that people claim is 'real'. Don't worry. I'm not to big of a fan of the whole 'underwater snakes' idea. would be a bit more interesting if they're eels. @Guyon2002, can you back up any of this info? 

When do you think season 15 descriptions will come out, from the set names, they sound amazing, i don't think anyone can wait :laugh:

Edited by Fire-Ninja

48 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

hmmmm sounds like wohira then. glad to hear the bounty doesn't have wheels. does it look like the legacy bounty or the movie bounty, but just with a dome instead of a roof and no mast and sail or does it look like someone got the bounty and just added big propellers to the side?

@Guyon2002 do you have instagram? I'd like to ask you something

3 minutes ago, Fire_ninja17 said:

Any info about the fire dragon? Is it a legacy set? Or s15? How many legs does it have? 2 or 4?

As I said before, I'm pretty sure its a legacy set, it will come with golden Nya, and will be based of flame, kai's original elemental dragon. should be $50 USD or £45 roughly. not much after that, but we can basically go off what we've seen in the show. wyvern design. 

1 minute ago, a guy from somewhere said:

As I said before, I'm pretty sure its a legacy set, it will come with golden Nya, and will be based of flame, kai's original elemental dragon. should be $50 USD or £45 roughly. not much after that, but we can basically go off what we've seen in the show. wyvern design. 

Sounds good. I hope it will come with samukai.

Well, we had that conversation yesterday :grin: I think someone said that due to him using multiple new parts, along with the fact that legacy villans have been .....dissapointing, there isn't much hope for a samukai. Im still holding out hope though.

2 hours ago, Fire_ninja17 said:

Sounds good. I hope it will come with samukai.

Edited by Legofania

2 minutes ago, Legofania said:

No Samukai. Only Kai, Zane, golden Nya and Skullkin from epic battle set

ohhhh, if you have info on the season 15 stuff, then you should have info on the legacy stuff. that thought completely jumped my mind. only 3 figs, 1 of which is the most common legacy figure and an average Skulkin with a new face print? damn. that build had better be amazing! any news on the ultra sonic raider? does it look good?

Both raider and dragon looks awesome, though raider is a bit smaller than I expected. But it's okay. And dragon is just amazing. Probably better than the original. It even has fabric wings!

I'd like to believe this, but there are too many wannabe "leakers" looking for their 5 second of fame out there.

Seeing as @Legofania has only 40 posts on Eurobricks, I assume it's fake until proven otherwise.