Have there been any rumors about an accessory pack to go with the winter sets? For a short stretch we were getting one with every wave, but we never got one for last summer. I’d hope to see something in March with at least one exclusive character. 

7 minutes ago, Rolyat24 said:

Have there been any rumors about an accessory pack to go with the winter sets? For a short stretch we were getting one with every wave, but we never got one for last summer. I’d hope to see something in March with at least one exclusive character. 

There haven't been any, which I take as a sign there won't be one. Monkie kid will get one in march, though, so I guess there's only 1 for an action theme each wave. I would have liked one with the crazy explorer from the trailer, or just a unique keeper, but maybe we'll see one in the summer.

1 hour ago, Rolyat24 said:

There's no accessory pack to my knowledge.

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

There's no accessory pack to my knowledge.

Sad, hope they bring those back soon. I wonder if the last few haven’t sold as well. 

43 minutes ago, Rolyat24 said:

Sad, hope they bring those back soon. I wonder if the last few haven’t sold as well. 

If they haven't, it's probably because there's only a single exclusive figure per pack along with generic ones. I'm not asking for bricktober pack-level exclusives/printing, but the older accessory packs had full sets of exclusives.

12 minutes ago, Aquatic_Arm said:

If they haven't, it's probably because there's only a single exclusive figure per pack along with generic ones. I'm not asking for bricktober pack-level exclusives/printing, but the older accessory packs had full sets of exclusives.

I would always prefer to get those sets with normal sets (I never understood why expensive sets have more or less repetitive figures and small bags get get the super special prints).

...but still sad to see. Some of the best Ninjago figures came from those packs. Looking at you Sensei Jay and Kabuki Nya. I also really liked the obscure pirates from skybound.

A proper Faith would be a welcome edition anytime now...

At least I hope we get her through Legacy, as well as a casual Nya (from early seasons). Or dark island Nya. Or...........

14 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

I would always prefer to get those sets with normal sets (I never understood why expensive sets have more or less repetitive figures and small bags get get the super special prints).

...but still sad to see. Some of the best Ninjago figures came from those packs. Looking at you Sensei Jay and Kabuki Nya. I also really liked the obscure pirates from skybound.

A proper Faith would be a welcome edition anytime now...

At least I hope we get her through Legacy, as well as a casual Nya (from early seasons). Or dark island Nya. Or...........

Faith would only require one new print, there’s basically no reason not to have made her. Still annoyed they didn’t. 
I think we’ve also missed our chance to have a dark Nya, since Legacy’s sort of been and gone with that season. Which sucks, really.

6 hours ago, MasterofElements said:

Hi all - Just wanted to share a picture of my current Ninjago City display with the Gardens, Docks, and City. I've done some small modifications and additions overall, like moving the City's cherry blossom to the Temple Island and adding elements from the Monkie Kid sets. 

Ninjago City Display

That is a gorgeous display!

3 hours ago, Aquatic_Arm said:

It's a shame if that's why we haven't seen any recently; obviously 3-4 exclusive figures is ideal but I'll take one exclusive figure over none at all, especially as the vast majority of them covered variants we were missing from prior seasons.

13 hours ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

Faith would only require one new print, there’s basically no reason not to have made her. Still annoyed they didn’t. 
I think we’ve also missed our chance to have a dark Nya, since Legacy’s sort of been and gone with that season. Which sucks, really.

Not to blame the designers; they would probably like to give us eveything: but dark Nya should have been either in the Overlord dragon set or with the golden Mech.
I really like Legacy but its sad they couldnt do more reprints (Im looking at Nindroids without leg printing, shoulder armor and helmets).

12 hours ago, The Stud said:

Wow, that looks really good! The higher modded (or moc?) building in the middle makes a big difference I think.

For those who aren't interested in/can't afford the Gardens but do want Golden Wu: every piece but the legs is available on Bricks and Pieces, total is around 3 euro. 

21 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

For those who aren't interested in/can't afford the Gardens but do want Golden Wu: every piece but the legs is available on Bricks and Pieces, total is around 3 euro. 

And the legs are common to all of the golden figs, so you can just use the legs from any of the others to complete him! I expected those parts to not be available at all, so that's interesting.

Kinda wish the golden figs were switched so we could get all the og 4 ninja in the raider, but im super excited that the fire dragon is a legacy set

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

So is the Fire Dragon not a Season 15 set after all? That means we'll only get 5 of them. 

someone did say that we would be getting more sets than season 14.... they never said how many though.

This is interesting. If "Attack of the Fire Dragon" turns out to be Kai's Dragon as a Legacy set, that means the possibility of the villains not being fire-themed for S14 part 2 is much more open now. 

So far the only known non-ninja vehicle set would be the Temple of the Infinite Sea which isn't telling us anything actually.  

Maybe the villains for S14 part 2 will use the new mermaid tail piece from Vidiyo theme? That means they would be sea enemies that possibly serve to Wohira (the sea serpent from the boxes of the island sets). 

Edited by Bloquerto

16 hours ago, Bloquerto said:

Maybe the villains for S14 part 2 will use the new mermaid tail piece from Vidiyo theme? That means they would be sea enemies that possibly serve to Wohira (the sea serpent from the boxes of the island sets). 

Oh yeah, it's indeed definitely a good possibility that villians could be servants of Wohira. It would certainly be depending on it's fate at the end of The Island. But primal deep sea creatures is something that'll be really nice to have for villains again.

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

I just hope the new dragon and Raider sets are different enough from what I already have in my collection. For the other Legacy 10th Anniversary sets, I could easily justify them beyond celebrating this occasion. For these two new ones, however, I already have Firstbourne and the Ultra Stealth Raider on display so I just hope these new sets are distinctive enough from what I already have.

Tangent aside, I wonder what minifigures will come with these. We already got Legacy 3 Zane and are still waiting for the other ninja in their Legacy Deepstone outfits. It would be weird if we got Legacy 3 Zane a whole year before we get any of the other ninja, but then again, we never got a Legacy 2 Zane so it wouldn’t be the craziest thing.

And bare with me for another tangent, but I really hope Lego dials back on the Kai centric sets next year. By the time this new Dragon comes out, we will have that, the 2020 Mech Jet, the Fire Stone Mech, the Kai Fighter, the X-1 Ninja Charger, and the new catamaran on shelves all at the same time. I’m sure it’s probably because Kai sets sell the best with the kids, and he was the original main character after all, but it’s being a little overdone at this point. That’s just a small gripe though; if anything it makes my purchasing decisions easier!

Edited by The Stud

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

With it being Legacy Kai's Fire Dragon would be a great way to give people another chance at getting Samukai.

Maybe, but in general most villains in the Legacy theme have kept bespoke heads to a minimum. The classic Samukai fig required not one but two head molds that were never used for anything else again... I'm not sure how likely it'd be to see them brought back, nor can I really think of a way to effectively depict Samukai's distinctive look and hunched pose with molds from other figures.

1 hour ago, The Stud said:

Tangent aside, I wonder what minifigures will come with these. We already got Legacy 3 Zane and are still waiting for the other ninja in their Legacy Deepstone outfits. It would be weird if we got Legacy 3 Zane a whole year before we get any of the other ninja, but then again, we never got a Legacy 2 Zane so it wouldn’t be the craziest thing.

It's a good question, honestly — I'd ordinarily expect to see Season 5 inspired Legacy variants of some of the other ninja in the 4+ Legacy version of "Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty" (71747), but it'd be a bit unusual if a 4+ set turned out to introduce multiple minifigs that aren't in any other sets from that wave or previous ones. And there aren't any other rumored Legacy sets in that upcoming wave that would likely include Season 5 inspired suits.

Then again, 71747 is rumored to have only 147 pieces — and even other Juniors/4+ sets with similar piece counts tend to cost only about $30 and include 3 minifigures. So I guess it's possible that LEGO could hit that threshold with just Legacy Deepstone Zane, Legacy Nya (with added gold armor to approximate her Season 5 ninja outfit), and a single Ghost Warrior — no new printed elements necessary.