2 minutes ago, Modal said:

It’s mind blowing to me in almost 10 days the Gardens set is going to be out on shelves. I feel like it’s still like a year out for some reason

10 days? Really? Wow. I guess we’re all still used too how slow 2020 was... still no news on a press release either, i think they’re gonna pull a Diagon alley on us again.....

1 hour ago, JJ Tong (zfogshooterz) said:

If LEGO wanted Ninjago to be an evergreen theme and then pushed for Legacy, resulting in the conclusion to the Oni and Dragon trilogy getting cut short and be redone in a much smaller scale without any wave of sets. How would MotO turn out if it used Legacy's resources? Or of course, on the other hand, it could be the Ninjago team couldn't figure out where to take the whole thing and have Legacy as a placeholder to cover that. However, that doesn't really make sense either, as why go through the trouble of building up S.O.G. and Hunted just to fall flat?

March of the Oni wasn't always meant to exist. Originally, Hunted was the end of the arc.

1 hour ago, Modal said:

It’s mind blowing to me in almost 10 days the Gardens set is going to be out on shelves. I feel like it’s still like a year out for some reason

There was a 136 day gap between promobricks first revealing the sets existence and the catalogue photos being revealed. Honestly feels like quite a journey. 

4 minutes ago, someguy827 said:

There was a 136 day gap between promobricks first revealing the sets existence and the catalogue photos being revealed. Honestly feels like quite a journey. 

I’m used to waiting for years for games/movies/books so LEGO is far superior in that regard. Feels nice to get things announced/leaked so close to release.

16 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

March of the Oni wasn't always meant to exist. Originally, Hunted was the end of the arc.

Ah I see, so that explains it. So it was more of an added bonus rather than originally being part of the plan for the arc. Which means Legacy was most likely something already planned from the start.

I still find it to have much wasted potential as there are still coincendental loose ends set up by S.O.G. and Hunted that have not been tied up or followed. But considering it's production origins, it's now more understandable.

Anyway, thanks for that piece of the puzzle!

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

3 hours ago, someguy827 said:

I think that people complaining about the minifigure selection in the gardens need to remember that it is coming in at an absolutely unheard of 5.3 cents per piece, and some stuff needs to be done to cut down on costs to make that price. 

NinjaGo City had insanely good price too and a bunch of awesome new torsos. 

Sadly when it retired I only had $175 on my credit card. Almost got it for super cheap but it wasn't meant to be.

I think the 16x32 section with the pagoda is detachable from the rest of the gardens.

What do you guys hope that the last two Legacy sets for the year are going to be? I hope that we get a Legacy Ronin's R.E.X. I also wonder whether Nya's Legacy 3 figure is going to be black and maroon or maroon and blue... 

I also hope that legacy 4 has a new version of the Ultra Stealth Raider and the Samurai X Cave. 

Could be 2 Possession sets. Maybe the Morro Dragon and the Jay Walker One. Even a Legacy Ghost mech to accompany the Legacy Titanium Mech. I hope it's a Legacy Ghost Mech!

I remember hearing a while ago that a remake of Wu's Dragon from Possession was happening. Not sure how true that is tho

1 minute ago, Surge said:

I remember hearing a while ago that a remake of Wu's Dragon from Possession was happening. Not sure how true that is tho

Afaik that's not a thing. 

Hey, someone on twitter said “Can you bring back the Time Twins” and Tommy Andreasen replied “Yes I can.” That’s insane! I really do hope this is a confirmation that the time twins will return in a future season 

1 minute ago, Nearlyheadlessbrick said:

Any clues on the others? 

Uhmmm..... there's a Legacy set with the exact same name as it's predecessor.

17 minutes ago, AlBrickStudios said:

Hey, someone on twitter said “Can you bring back the Time Twins” and Tommy Andreasen replied “Yes I can.” That’s insane! I really do hope this is a confirmation that the time twins will return in a future season 

Ooh, hope so! The fate of Krux and Acronix is one of the biggest loose ends in the show! I’d really love to see that resolved!

13 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Huh. Most of the Legacy sets have maintained simple and descriptive names, so I guess things like “Attack of the Morro Dragon” are out in that case. Hate to say it but the Jay Walker One’s probably one of the most likely, which sucks because it’s yet another dull old Ninja car, and considering what they did to the X-1 . . meh. 

I’m vaguely hoping for a rerelease of the Ninja DBX? That one was cool, for a Ninja vehicle anyway, and I didn’t get it way back when and kinda regret that. Legacy versions of Sensei Garmadon and white Pythor would be cool too!

Edited by Fenghuang0296

34 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

But much different price 

42 minutes ago, AlBrickStudios said:

I'm pretty sure he ways implying that he could bring them back. Not confirming they're coming back. But they were awesome villains, I want them back.

It's encouraging that he answered that at all, but by itself "can" doesn't mean much. He can do a lot of things. If he wants to.

I’m guessing the same name/much different price clue related to Legacy will be a vehicle as well. I’d like for it to be a scaled up Ronin’s REX (they could even use the same Ronin figure as the Gardens), but it could easily be another version of the Blaster Bike or the Jay Walker One. Both of which would be... disappointing.

more than likely a ronin's REX given ronin in the gardens (and i'd guess golden nya to match?) but if i'd want anything it would probably be a remade fire temple. either way we're probably at least getting the rex and one of the borg vehicles from possession; no way would they release a new wu's dragon this early and more than likely no dbx (though it would be interesting)

21 minutes ago, Pirean_Grammaticul said:

more than likely a ronin's REX given ronin in the gardens (and i'd guess golden nya to match?) but if i'd want anything it would probably be a remade fire temple. either way we're probably at least getting the rex and one of the borg vehicles from possession; no way would they release a new wu's dragon this early and more than likely no dbx (though it would be interesting)

Personally Ronin appearing as a cameo in the gardens makes it feel less likely to me that he'd simply be "borrowed" from another upcoming set.

I was just remarking in the show discussion topic (a bit off topic, I know) that I wouldn't mind a Legacy version of the Ninjacopter, which has always felt like a cool vehicle design but could do with a design upgrade. Plus it'd be able to give us a "Legacy 2" Zane and a new classic Pixal, which I'd love. Might be less likely for one of the summer sets though, because so far our only real info to go on is that if the other gold ninja are any indication, Golden Zane will likely appear in a set that otherwise doesn't have Zane, which means that unless the Ninjacopter were paired with Golden Nya, it probably wouldn't be one of the ones we're getting.

It might be more likely that the two summer Legacy sets would opt for more of the "deepstone" ninja, though there's a chance that like earlier Legacy outfits those versions might be meant to stand in for both the Possession and Skybound seasons. That said, both of those seasons were fairly light on the ninja vehicles the Legacy theme tends to favor, making it possibly more likely to either draw from a different season (perhaps backtracking to something like the Ninjacopter or Ultra Sonic Raider) or to give us a villain-focused Legacy set for a change (like the Morro Dragon or Misfortune's Keep). Heck, they could throw us a curveball and give us something that hasn't been a set before like they did with the Overlord Dragon. I wouldn't mind!

2 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Personally Ronin appearing as a cameo in the gardens makes it feel less likely to me that he'd simply be "borrowed" from another upcoming set.

idunno, with how similar he is to his season 5 incarnation (and not the concept piece that appeared on the back of possession manuals to my dismay) i'm pretty sure they're going to drop him into a remade ronin's rex, but i definitely wouldn't put money on it. lego has put relatively "expensive" figures in cheaper subsequent sets: i can think of hero wu reusing part of sotfs wu off the top of my head, and there was dotd wu and honor nya in 2017 for instance.

as far as a legacy ninjacopter goes i'd be completely down and it's probably likely but i think the main reason we haven't gotten it is because of the logistics of including a legacy 2 zane: is he yellow or silver? has he died yet? it's a complicated choice for em, and add to the fact that titanium zane is the most consistent bare-chest activist of the ninja and making exactly one figure for zane to represent two seasons where he took a radical design change in between has to be hard for ninjago's graphic designers, hence why we get lloyd in the legacy boulder blaster when zane would fit perfectly in the cage or on the plane.

and yeah, here's hoping for more sky pirate sets to come with the legacy skybound wave! with how much more focus the villains' side was given for that season and how many pirate/location sets outnumber the 3-4 "hero" sets, 3 of those being dragons, lego's probably gonna have to budge

Edited by Pirean_Grammaticul

Can someone please recall me when is the summer wave? I can't wait to know more about season 15. If it really is an underwater season I'm really excited for the minifigures. Diver suits for the ninjas and sea villains would be interesting and securely would resemble to Bionicle Barraki/Toa Mahri.