4 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

Well they did call it ‘Ninjago City Docks’ when it was barely a dock at all. I think the ‘updated Temple of Airjitzu’ angle seems likely. Like a fusion of sorts between the Templemof Airjitzu and original Ninjago City. 

Then I feel like the pagoda is a bit similar to 70751... :def_shrug: I'm not having my hopes to high, but I'd be happy if the rumor is true...

Edited by JintaiZ

1 minute ago, JintaiZ said:

I think it still could exist, but not sure if it will be anything related to gardens... two similar sets at once is very unlikely...

Just now, Fenghuang0296 said:

Well they did call it ‘Ninjago City Docks’ when it was barely a dock at all. I think the ‘updated Temple of Airjitzu’ angle seems likely. Like a fusion of sorts between the Templemof Airjitzu and original Ninjago City. 

I agree. It might not be the gardens we thought it could be, however with the mention of the cherry tree on top of one tower and a giant tree growing on the other, gives some sort of resemblance to agriculture and to me, that is enough.

Just now, someguy827 said:

I agree. It might not be the gardens we thought it could be, however with the mention of the cherry tree on top of one tower and a giant tree growing on the other, gives some sort of resemblance to agriculture and to me, that is enough.

Not to mention 80107 has something similar to a cherry tree as well...

I still have good faith that the Ninjago City expansion exists. All we can do is wait and see.

I don’t think anyone’s mentioned it yet but there’s some art that leaked that shows a clearer image of one of the possible S14 villain minifigures. I must say, those masks look amazing. 

6 hours ago, Rolyat24 said:

I don’t think anyone’s mentioned it yet but there’s some art that leaked that shows a clearer image of one of the possible S14 villain minifigures. I must say, those masks look amazing. 

yeah ive seen them, they look really cool, but something seems off about them. this does been something though, as if the minifigs r coming out in the December magazine, we must see the sets before it otherwise the magazine would leak far too much.also, can we talk about how we r getting spinjitzu burst Cole in a flipping lego magazine??

2 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

can we talk about how we r getting spinjitzu burst Cole in a flipping lego magazine??

Magazines sometimes have parts or minifigs in them only found in 1 or a few sets.

Same thing happened with Nexo Knights and Hidden Side magazines, some figures appeared there which only appear in 1 set, or a mix of parts from sets, or the baby raptors from Jurrasic World magazine.

Edited by TeriXeri

19 hours ago, Modal said:

I still have good faith that the Ninjago City expansion exists. All we can do is wait and see.

One that would make me feel even  better is promobricks commenting on the new Chinese sets and confirming that the ninjago set is still coming. They did an article on the quadcopter, and said that the Chinese sets have already been covered in another article. However, I cannot find it anywhere. Could someone link it please if they find it? 

1 minute ago, someguy827 said:

One that would make me feel even  better is promobricks commenting on the new Chinese sets and confirming that the ninjago set is still coming. They did an article on the quadcopter, and said that the Chinese sets have already been covered in another article. However, I cannot find it anywhere. Could someone link it please if they find it? 

I cant seem to find it, but ive seen people on yt use a fully English version of promo bricks, but ive never been able to find it, once again, can someone link it please?

1 hour ago, a guy from somewhere said:

I cant seem to find it, but ive seen people on yt use a fully English version of promo bricks, but ive never been able to find it, once again, can someone link it please?

SO, I emailed promobricks and asked them about it, and they told me not to worry, and that the festival set as far as they know is not at all related to the ninjago city gardens. ??? 

Very very good news :))))

57 minutes ago, someguy827 said:

SO, I emailed promobricks and asked them about it, and they told me not to worry, and that the festival set as far as they know is not at all related to the ninjago city gardens. ??? 

Great to hear! I have Ninjago City and Docks sealed and ready to build, glad to know I didn’t buy them for nothing! 

2 hours ago, someguy827 said:

Which also means the chinese garden might be an exclusive... :sceptic:

Edited by JintaiZ

Wanted to add: If you search 71741 on brickset it already says it will be Ninjago City Gardens, so there's no need to worry now :)

5 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

Wanted to add: If you search 71741 on brickset it already says it will be Ninjago City Gardens, so there's no need to worry now :)

So if it’s on brickset it’s real? Awesome to know :) I’d also like to get back to speculating which was kinda interrupted by all of this new garden stuff?. Some of the outline I can guess, like the top pic being the tree that promobricks described growing on the side of the tower. My biggest question is what the pole shaped things are at the bottom right leg. Any thoughts?

5CBD5A85-5662-47C1-B784-E38DA0EE6A57.jpeg

E4650C65-0535-4D9B-A967-F63CB0DD4E0D.jpeg

20 minutes ago, someguy827 said:

So if it’s on brickset it’s real? Awesome to know :) I’d also like to get back to speculating which was kinda interrupted by all of this new garden stuff?. Some of the outline I can guess, like the top pic being the tree that promobricks described growing on the side of the tower. My biggest question is what the pole shaped things are at the bottom right leg. Any thoughts?

Both of the previous sets have that balloon shaped thing attached to them, maybe it’s in this set as well?

41 minutes ago, Modal said:

Both of the previous sets have that balloon shaped thing attached to them, maybe it’s in this set as well?

I’d love that balloon thing in this set! Never got to pick up any of the earlier sets. However, I don’t think the shape is quite spherical enough to match up :/ in terms of the beams at the bottom right, I’m thinking one could be a bridge between the two towers. No idea what the other ones are.

4 hours ago, Modal said:

4 hours ago, someguy827 said:

3 hours ago, someguy827 said:

I’d love that balloon thing in this set! Never got to pick up any of the earlier sets. However, I don’t think the shape is quite spherical enough to match up :/ in terms of the beams at the bottom right, I’m thinking one could be a bridge between the two towers. No idea what the other ones are.

to be honest I think its a tower that has the cherry tree wrapped around it, but are we allowed to post the full pic of the outline here? we could all highlight stuff and take it apart then

2 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

to be honest I think its a tower that has the cherry tree wrapped around it, but are we allowed to post the full pic of the outline here? we could all highlight stuff and take it apart then

I don’t think there’s a problem with posting the outline itself, however the maximum file upload size is 0.1mb max so I try to keep my images as small as I can. We could totally post the whole thing, then highlight specific areas based on the promobricks description. Also promobricks said that a small cherry tree would be growing on top of one tower, with another tree growing at the front of the other. Perhaps it could be that?

image.thumb.png.0a6461d224342b36e9940a6fc0c36091.png     well here's the pic guys. 

11 hours ago, someguy827 said:

no idea on the pole structures, but yeah, ive kinda brought up all of this gardens stuff... im gonna quiet down now if you guys want, I can understand that its gonna get boring if all we talk about is this set, so speculate away! 

Edited by a guy from somewhere

Honestly, as excited about this set as I am, this time I’m happy not to engage with the speculation and just be patient for the first proper image leak. Otherwise, madness this way lies.

5 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

no idea on the pole structures, but yeah, ive kinda brought up all of this gardens stuff... im gonna quiet down now if you guys want, I can understand that its gonna get boring if all we talk about is this set, so speculate away! 

The small pagoda reminds me of the one on 80107...

2 hours ago, Rolyat24 said:

This Rebuild the World Ad came up on S@H and I immediately thought how much that dragon looks like the Overlord. If an official set were that good, I’d swoon. 

looks a little big, and isn't the right dragon shape,(should be a wyvern), and it looks wayyy to big for the price. But the colour is right and its got the weird things on the back of the head. also the wings are strange. can we talk about the leaked book covers? one of them shows a heavily pixilated version of the jungle bike, and the pixelated version lines up with the leaked pics from a month ago, with the sail at the back and the gold bars on the cockpit section. in the bike on the cover Nya and Lloyd are riding in it, counting on the way minifigs are designed, I would say that you cant fit 2 minifigs in the bike, but I would say you get Nya and lloyd in the set itself as Nya dosent seem to be in another set, and she is also on the book cover.

Edited by a guy from somewhere