24 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

For a €140 set the bounty does look small imo.

It looks good, but not full-price good.

I agree the price is high. I will wait for a 30% discount to buy it.

Yeah I thought it was bigger when the original pictures came out. I don't plan on getting it anyway, but I have to say this is favorite version of the Bounty other than the movie depiction.

11 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

I have to say, the back of the bounty looks kind of small. I was sort of expecting more space back there. The other sets are pretty cool though, however looking at the submersible attack pods, is that really how har the canopy closes? I was really hoping it would make a perfect seal, but it all looks like it’s about a centre meter open on basicly all the official pics. Not cool!

wow, this is really one of the worst "open cockpits" of all time :pir-murder:
naja, should be easy to redesign. In the show those canopy pieces are also on the sides of the bounty cockpit, so would make sense to flip them out with different parts.

About the back: in the show it looked even slimer. But it had a caterpillar drive instead of the window I think. Also this I will put and remove the mechanism down.

Overall, I think the sub will look smaller then on pictures. yeah; 140 is a bit step up like most of the wave. I guess the time of the insane offers is over.

The Hydro Bounty doesn't look small to me; from the pictures it looks to be well over 60 studs long, counting the thrusters. Sure, it's slim, but it is REALLY long.

A couple of vids for the sets have come out, I’ve only seen the hydro bounty and the speeder car, they’re promotional and on Lego leaks. Also tooth dominos has confirmed the other set he did was the hydro mech. I thought so, he’s developed a certain style.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Toothdominoes/status/1389621468565229569

Edited by a guy from somewhere

42 minutes ago, NinjaGoals said:

Does anyone know what date the new sets will be released? 

June 1st- every where but US

August 1st- US

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

June 1st- every where but US

August 1st- US

By US you mean North America right? As I hate it when Lego says US but means USA and Canada

10 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

By US you mean North America right? As I hate it when Lego says US but means USA and Canada

As far as I know, both Canada&US use the V39 version of boxes/instructions , (with differences like parts count on the front of the box and some other safety warnings) , and also probably a higher amount of sets that come from the Mexico Factory instead of Europe/Asia.

I remember seeing some pictures of imported sets to NA from Europe during C19 and those had extra stickers on the box for parts counts, but I think that only happened because the Mexico Factory was closed and caused big delays. 

Edited by TeriXeri

Well I ended up going for the Encyclopedia to get Future Nya. Way cheaper than what Bricklink is asking for. 

Edit: Also tried reverse engineering the Hydro Mech in hopes of improving the design. But will need to see the full instructions to be sure. 

Edited by Takanuinuva

21 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

Well I ended up going for the Encyclopedia to get Future Nya. Way cheaper than what Bricklink is asking for. 

Edit: Also tried reverse engineering the Hydro Mech in hopes of improving the design. But will need to see the full instructions to be sure. 

well, it's also a great book at least ;)

btw:
I got the magazine with Legacy Lloyd and the new ghosts - they are quite inferior to the original ones (with 6 specific molds made and many cool prints + recolours) but as someone who owns a bunch of the old ghosts I am happy to get different prints/colours. Like the ghost-tail piece with purple instead of dark blue, or the ninja hood with dark blue/purple!

So apparently the marvel summer sets are showing up in Woolworths in the UK, wondering if any other sets where spotted there. Pretty crazy that the summer sets are already being sold, but soon June will be soon us. In the meantime I’ll share these little Subs I built when we got those blurry prelims. I have to say, I think I prefer my design over the official ones, the canopy on the official sets sticks up at the back which doesn’t look good IMO. 

Edited by a guy from somewhere

So now we've basically come at the point where Ninjago has done it's own Clutch-Powers-take on "Gaston"...... well now I've definitely seen everything *huh*

Let's see about Nadakahn.

Ninjago's point was always to throw a lot of stuff at the screen and use some of it later on with many or no plans. To their benefit mostly things made sense or were explained quite well.

So they always put a ton or references but it doesn't mean it's going to be used and even if they want to things can change. Months before Prime empire or season 11 there were tweets about getting explainations for Zane or Jays powers but as far as we know all of this was cut out from the respective seasons.

Just now, Nemo Eisenfaust said:

I don't know if this has been mentioned before. But the new Ninjago Sets are now also listed on lego.com.

Finally! Thanks for the info!

Hydro bounty: https://www.lego.com/en-gb/product/hydro-bounty-71756

Temple of endless seas: https://www.lego.com/en-gb/product/temple-of-the-endless-sea-71755

Ultra sonic raider: https://www.lego.com/en-gb/product/ultra-sonic-raider-71739

Water dragon: https://www.lego.com/en-gb/product/water-dragon-71754

Ninja sub speeder: https://www.lego.com/en-gb/product/ninja-sub-speeder-71752

Fire dragon: https://www.lego.com/en-gb/product/fire-dragon-attack-71753

Hydro mech: https://www.lego.com/en-gb/product/lloyd-s-hydro-mech-71750

Yuck... I hadn't seen the 360 view of Lloyd's mech before but that thing looks absolutely horrible from every angle but the front :sick:

1 minute ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Yuck... I hadn't seen the 360 view of Lloyd's mech before but that thing looks absolutely horrible from every angle but the front :sick:

I agree, those legs are off.

I feel like every time I look at the Hydro Bounty I like it more, but unfortunately it's probably too expensive for me to justify buying it. The Temple also looks a little bit more substantial to me in the 360, but I still feel like it should have been a bit cheaper (assuming it is $100). 

For the UK if you want the entire seabound wave its £322.95 

For the US its $359.95

Pricy. 

6 minutes ago, Meadius said:

I feel like every time I look at the Hydro Bounty I like it more, but unfortunately it's probably too expensive for me to justify buying it. The Temple also looks a little bit more substantial to me in the 360, but I still feel like it should have been a bit cheaper (assuming it is $100). 

Yep, 100 USD.

3 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Another teapot tease.... at this point it’s basically confirmed that Nadakahn is returning. You can’t keep putting stuff in like this and not do anything with it!

The most interesting thing of this short aside from the Nadakhan easter egg/foreshadow is the new villain Reflecta. They made a new model for a new villain as they did with Miss Demeanor in season 15. Also, Reflecta say something about have studied the ninja like Miss Demeanor said in Seabound. I'm speculating here but I believe Reflecta and Miss Demeanor are involved in the Vengestone Buyer plot probably for season 16.

Well at least I can get a better look at the hydro mech's design to better reverse engineer it. At least until instructions come out.

Also. August 1st for Canada :damn:

Took me long enough but I’ve finally compiled a list of all the Ninjago sets I want. it resulted in 53 sets I need in my collection and 4 sets that I have some interest in. Funny enough I want a set from every year but 2012. Originally the 2012 wave never appealed to me besides the Epic Dragon Battle. But I lost interest in the dragon and only really like the giant green snake and dungeon build so I passed on including it. So I will end up having sets from every year and most waves besides 2012. Very excited to start collecting this theme as the structures specifically that have released over time have really spoken to me. The 3 Ninjago city sets, Lighthouse Siege, Skull Dungeon sets and the Airjitzu Temple are what I am most excited to start ordering.can’t wait to be a Ninjago stan haha.