Maybe Space? I've heard they don't want to do a space wave. But if they did. Alien invaders would be a way to introduce it. Space bound. 

7 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

Maybe Space? I've heard they don't want to do a space wave. But if they did. Alien invaders would be a way to introduce it. Space bound. 

I think the scuba suits could already work as space suits though....probably

23 hours ago, Brick Clicker said:

For me that would work well for a Borg Tower maybe in a smaller scale?

Borg tower would be awesome. Also DARETH'S MOJO DOJO needs it's time to shine finally.

6 hours ago, DanieLewa said:

Borg tower would be awesome. Also DARETH'S MOJO DOJO needs it's time to shine finally.

Dareth's Dojo was in Ninjago City Docks.

Could anybody tell me who the source of this Ninjago Modular Building rumor? I’ve seen people mentioning it in here and elsewhere but I don’t know where this rumor has come from or if it’s just speculation.

23 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

Dareth's Dojo was in Ninjago City Docks.

*sigh* I knew I should have picked that up. 

8 hours ago, The Stud said:

Could anybody tell me who the source of this Ninjago Modular Building rumor? I’ve seen people mentioning it in here and elsewhere but I don’t know where this rumor has come from or if it’s just speculation.

I traced it back as far as I could at it just looks like Legofania on here said he saw a guy had a set list and price/piece count for next year's sets. They say "this list is from some guy who saw list of sets from Lego Store." But no reference is given. Is this another "Lloyd's Food Truck" debacle??

On 7/9/2021 at 2:02 AM, DanieLewa said:

*sigh* I knew I should have picked that up. 

I traced it back as far as I could at it just looks like Legofania on here said he saw a guy had a set list and price/piece count for next year's sets. They say "this list is from some guy who saw list of sets from Lego Store." But no reference is given. Is this another "Lloyd's Food Truck" debacle??

I don’t know about you but I still really want a Ninjago fork monster to be honest. Also what’s with all these £18/$20 Lloyd sets recently? Do you think we could get a set like that next year? If they’re gonna do the court route and vengestone, ‘Lloyds vengestone breakout’ has a nice ring to it. I’d love to see a small play set for a change. What do you think we could see for the next wave of sets? We know the court of Ninjago city could be involved, and the vengestone arc could be ending. I’m personally hoping for a season like hunted, where all the ninja are outlawed and need to be captured, a bit like season 6 as well. 

Anyone else have really loose hips on their hydro mech? 

I had to swap it out with an older version of that ball joint piece. 

Also save for needing a second sticker sheet for the pentagon tile on the arm. My mods to the Hydro Mech are done. (Once I get that sticker sheet. I'll take proper pictures as these were done with my phone)

20210715_135056.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/728340223842320394/865319966961696808/20210715_135113.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/728340223842320394/865319990265905233/20210715_135129.jpg

Major mods were covering up the cockpit. Fixing the shoulders filling in the back. and adding knees.

Edited by Takanuinuva

On 7/15/2021 at 9:54 PM, Takanuinuva said:

Anyone else have really loose hips on their hydro mech? 

I had to swap it out with an older version of that ball joint piece. 

Also save for needing a second sticker sheet for the pentagon tile on the arm. My mods to the Hydro Mech are done. (Once I get that sticker sheet. I'll take proper pictures as these were done with my phone)

20210715_135056.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/728340223842320394/865319966961696808/20210715_135113.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/728340223842320394/865319990265905233/20210715_135129.jpg

Major mods were covering up the cockpit. Fixing the shoulders filling in the back. and adding knees.

It's really cool! I didn't think that set could have been saved.

Something else: There was an IG post about the future 100$ set - does anyone know if its fake or not? Because I didn't see it anymore when I was checking now.

It said the set would be a Legacy version of the temple of Airjitzu. The set actually would make some sense (though I would more go for the fire temple being Lego).

According to a tweet from Ninjawhip Cole is, to no one's surprise, sticking around with a recast:

Edited by lego_guyon02

Nice! The Seabound sets (as well as the summer Legacy sets) don't come out until the start of next month in the States—needless to say I'm greatly looking forward to them. The underwater suits seem to look great "in the brick"!

King Kalmaar

21gqg02ijae71.jpg?width=3492&format=pjpg

Two subs but one didn't appear in the show but that's okay.

b6l30b0uiae71.jpg?width=4656&format=pjpg

Coles Scuba suit but I don't know what the designers were going for as its different from the others

s0iwnt7yjae71.jpg?width=3492&format=pjpg

This guy right here!

bc71t60uiae71.jpg?width=3492&format=pjpg

Edited by Gangikhan448

I used Cole's armor for a fan fic version of Faith from "Hunters". But yeah - his and even Kai's prints look like something out of Nexo knights or 90s super heroes. The other's are all fitting ans have some similarities. It's intersting that exactly the "bad" armors" didn't show up in the show :pir-grin:.

Cole's suit, as is often the case, likely varied things up from the others because if it didn't add a secondary color like orange for the arms, the black of the suit would blend in too much with other black details (in this case, the airtanks and rebreather). I'm not sure what the problem you see with Kai's is... it seems to fit in fine with the others to me. And I'm certainly glad all six ninja got these suits even if they opted not to use some in the show (I wish they could have done the same in Prime Empire so I could have a Zane to display with the others).

These sets feel like they’ve been out forever even though they’re only releasing in the US on Sunday.

I look forward to completing my Ninjago 10th Anniversary collection with the Ultra Sonic Raider and Fire Dragon Attack in the next few days. I’ll hold off on the Seabound sets and space them out throughout the semester.

8 hours ago, The Stud said:

These sets feel like they’ve been out forever even though they’re only releasing in the US on Sunday.

I look forward to completing my Ninjago 10th Anniversary collection with the Ultra Sonic Raider and Fire Dragon Attack in the next few days. I’ll hold off on the Seabound sets and space them out throughout the semester.

I can only recomend so. Unlike with other sets I wanted to have them immediately - but like one week after release they were all like 30%+ off. I almost want to buy a second bounty now :pir_laugh2:

Think I may have asked this a few months ago, but does anyone have Ninjago City Gardens built in stud.io by chance?