44 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

I think it’s alright, I’m not a fan of the side sections that split off, but from the reviews (look at ashnflash) it seems alright. It’s definitely a downgrade though. The golden zanes energy head wrap is also trans green due to the gold. I’m debating getting it but I probably wont. 

I think the first order of business would be to do away with the removable sides and lengthen the back. I appreciate they were trying to incorporate Ultra Stealth Raider features into it but the removable vehicles look ridiculous with those tiny wheels. 

Built my water dragon, very impressed. Easily my favourite dragon of the year, the colors are brilliant and I love the little details like the flippers and the transparent pieces. Figures are cool too, especially the new snakes, though I do question why a robot needs scuba gear... Would’ve preferred to get a ninja other than Zane in this set since he also came in the fire dragon but I don’t mind. I think the wing function could’ve been integrated better, but with the whole serpent like design smaller and immobile wings are ok in my book. My biggest gripe with the set is the only point to attach a figure is a handlebar  piece right up the front instead of a dedicated seat like most of the other dragons, but this is easily fixed. Water dragon definitely feels worth the $120 price of admission.

Someone posted a picture of a Legacy 2 Zane torso on Instagram. I don’t recognize the account that posted it so I’m pretty skeptical. It sure would be nice if it turned out to be real though! 

4 hours ago, Rolyat24 said:

Someone posted a picture of a Legacy 2 Zane torso on Instagram. I don’t recognize the account that posted it so I’m pretty skeptical. It sure would be nice if it turned out to be real though! 

It's an account that never posts leaks and the picture is very low quality, not to mention that it's way too early for more physical Ninjago leaks. Definitely fake.

Any chance to see Skybound Legacy next year?

If so, a new NRG Dragon, Lighthouse Siege or Misfortune Keep would be nice.

11 hours ago, Rolyat24 said:

I think I've seen fake-ninjago torsos since I have first seen instagram. So early in the game it's really unlikely to get some leaks; especially as we barely get any leaks these days.

3 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

I feel like some of the later ninjago stuff is just to abstract to do again. But Nardakans airship would be reaaally cool.

I also thought about how cool the original ship with unaltered crew would be (crew was only ever animated in their "cyborgish" form).

I feel like also the skybound wave is something where they could do the figs quite easily - since most of the Legacy figures ain't to high quality due to their molds no longer being in production.

We also always seem to get some kind of temple-ish or palast like thing at least twice per year. If it's not from a new season - I wonder what they could do? a small version of Sensei Yangs temple? Yang would also be fairly easy to do as figure without new molds.

seen some people mentioning a reveal of a ninjago game in legocon ? could someone elaborate for me ??

38 minutes ago, dyl-and said:

seen some people mentioning a reveal of a ninjago game in legocon ? could someone elaborate for me ??

It was something about a reveal that Ninjago's latest season will appear in one of the current LEGO app games, called "LEGO Brawls" So, nothing related to the theme itself, nor any announcement regarding any new dedicated Ninjago games. 

Edited by Lego David

On 6/20/2021 at 6:32 AM, TeriXeri said:

Hard to say.  They seem to jump around a lot on legacy, which is fine.  The first wave this year moved to season 5 for the first time under legacy, then the next wave was a set from the pilots and one from season 1.  I do hope they make the nrg dragon again, green is my favorite color and I love that dragon 

For anyone in the US who missed out on the anniversary Brickheadz, they’re available for $30 now online. Not sure about the rest of the world. 

9 hours ago, MagicalMuffinDruide said:

Hard to say.  They seem to jump around a lot on legacy, which is fine.  The first wave this year moved to season 5 for the first time under legacy, then the next wave was a set from the pilots and one from season 1.  I do hope they make the nrg dragon again, green is my favorite color and I love that dragon 

I have the NRG Dragon and it’s definitely a great set. I’m definitely hoping for more Possession and Skybound Legacy sets next year.

I just rewatched all of SOG and Hunted this week and I’m really looking forward to potentially getting some Legacy sets from those one day, though those seasons still feel so recent to me.

There's a picture going around of a Eurobricks post where I claim a Vengestone Dragon is coming in 2022, retailing at $60. Before it blows up I will assure all of you that this is not true; there is no such set and I made no such post, whatever this person is trying to achieve is beyond pathetic.

2 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

There's a picture going around of a Eurobricks post where I claim a Vengestone Dragon is coming in 2022, retailing at $60. Before it blows up I will assure all of you that this is not true; there is no such set and I made no such post, whatever this person is trying to achieve is beyond pathetic.

Some people never learn.  Thanks for the info I hadn't seen it yet as in the post.  All aside Ninjago dragons have really been looking lately, I love the skull dragon, I like the overlord dragon, and really like the jungle dragon.  I can't wait to get Kai's dragon and the water dragon both look great.  

Edited by zoth33

So I have the hydro bounty and I’m wondering if anyone else has an answer on this one: is the engine power up thing with the pull tab supposed to be able to push them back down again? I doubt it but I was just wondering if I somehow built something wrong. 

2 hours ago, hondohnaka said:

So I have the hydro bounty and I’m wondering if anyone else has an answer on this one: is the engine power up thing with the pull tab supposed to be able to push them back down again? I doubt it but I was just wondering if I somehow built something wrong. 

no, you do it manually on each engine. It's a really weird feature if you ask me - I have no idea how this ever passed the production stages.

I just removed all the rope stuff entirely, it's not necessary and makes the ship less stable.

I got the Hydro Mech last Friday. I've already done some mods on it. But currently at my parents house sitting. Once I get back this weekend I'll show it off. (Have another idea on for it)

I could show an LDD version of it if anyone wants. 

6 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

I got the Hydro Mech last Friday. I've already done some mods on it. But currently at my parents house sitting. Once I get back this weekend I'll show it off. (Have another idea on for it)

I could show an LDD version of it if anyone wants. 

looking forward to see it!

So apparently there is gonna be another Ninjago Modular next year, the price is around $120 with 1300 pieces. Idk how true this really is but I found the info from the most recent page of the harry potter forum (pg 364 if you wanna check). I'm curious to see what this will be as it is much smaller than all of the past modulars, should be interesting 

13 minutes ago, Surge said:

So apparently there is gonna be another Ninjago Modular next year, the price is around $120 with 1300 pieces. Idk how true this really is but I found the info from the most recent page of the harry potter forum (pg 364 if you wanna check). I'm curious to see what this will be as it is much smaller than all of the past modulars, should be interesting 

If this is true, this could be like my modulars that I have built, using a 16x32 baseplate. That would be a dream! A small, affordable expansion into my city.

43 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Another Ninjago D2C? :oh:

I wonder if it will be Legacy or S15?

honestly if the "d2c" is anything it's probably a building set for the wave; friend of mine alleges the model's $110 for 1300-1500 pieces. i can't comment on the veracity of this but it would certainly fit given ninjago's pattern of smaller location build for the winter and larger location build for the summer. fingers crossed for another modular though!

Edited by Pirean_Grammaticul
whoops i hadn't read the thread; it should fit the bill lol

2 hours ago, Surge said:

For me that would work well for a Borg Tower maybe in a smaller scale?