Looking at the diving suits. I think the helmet is set too high up. 

Spoiler

Wonder why they gave Cole a diving suit. Since he and Kai stay behind in episode 3. 

I love water spirit Nya! *oh2* :wub_drool:  Striking, gorgeous! This figure really blew me out of the water! (pun intended, but very much true). Not sure if the hair is trans blue or opalescent trans blue, but I love it either way! The azure never really did it for me, the dark blue is far superior imo. Also very happy with the recoloured ghost tail, it's always good to get these special pieces in different colours, and it adds to the whole flow of this fig. Very much looking forward to getting her! 

On 4/6/2021 at 7:23 PM, Takanuinuva said:

Reveal hidden contents

Wonder why they gave Cole a diving suit. Since he and Kai stay behind in episode 3. 

it’s very possibly group 2 (or at least the ninja) will be joining the others partway through. We’re only guessing with fragments now, but we know they fight Kaalmar from the trailer but the episode descriptions say nya and her team go to the island to get the amulet one episode before the other team is looking for it at the explorers club (where they fought kaalmar in the trailer) so I imagine Nya and co. Will be tagging after him and they’ll all meet up.  

Even if some of them never get scuba suits I still much prefer getting things that don’t appear in the show to having an incomplete set that will never get filled it. It bothers me SO much that we didn’t get Digi Zane, even thought they frigging made a design for it!!  Ideally things appear in both the show and sets but if need be, better to have a complete lineup of each ninja suit than have random awful looking gaps in them.

20 hours ago, Exetrius said:

I love water spirit Nya! *oh2* :wub_drool:  Striking, gorgeous! This figure really blew me out of the water! (pun intended, but very much true). Not sure if the hair is trans blue or opalescent trans blue, but I love it either way! The azure never really did it for me, the dark blue is far superior imo. Also very happy with the recoloured ghost tail, it's always good to get these special pieces in different colours, and it adds to the whole flow of this fig. Very much looking forward to getting her! 

Though I do hope they go back to her colours. Firstly, Nya had way too many colour changes - red+dark red, black+dark green and gold; then dark red+ dark azur; then these colours were mixed with gun metal grey - and then only dark azure and gun metal grey.

Jay's got dark blue as secondary colour already - dark azure and gun metal grey are striking and unique colours. Dark blue we got plenty times.

That being said; the "water"-figure itself looks phantastic. I hope to get it somehow; but spending 100 bucks for a set.. lets see...

29 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

Though I do hope they go back to her colours. Firstly, Nya had way too many colour changes - red+dark red, black+dark green and gold; then dark red+ dark azur; then these colours were mixed with gun metal grey - and then only dark azure and gun metal grey.

When did Nya have a black + dark green and gold colorscheme? 

29 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

When did Nya have a black + dark green and gold colorscheme? 

As Samurai X, during ToE and Posession:

njo166.png

@Kim-Kwang-Seok I personally don't mind the fluidity of her colour scheme, as long as the designs are nice. :shrug_oh_well:

On 4/6/2021 at 7:23 PM, Takanuinuva said:

It's more than likely just how the light hits the figure: aside from the raise from the backpack, the hood/helmet seems to fit just right on it, and the googles are moulded very big; but the transparent lens refracts the light and the head looks scrunched up in the figure consequently. 

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Golden Nya leaked, she looks good but aside from the hairpiece it's nothing special.

Yep, that is exactly what I was expecting. Hairpiece looks good in black though, hope that comes in other sets as I’m not much interested in the fire dragon.

12 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Is that a new hip piece?

Or is just the TLBM one recolored?

To clarify; Cole’s scuba suit just leaked and it has a new hip piece with two pockets. And yes, that is a new hip piece, the TLBM one stuck up more and had a central belt buckle. 

Looking at Cole now, I can see where  people are coming from with the helmet now. Coles looks way to big at the bottom, the mask is too big, and then it kinda slims in at the top. It also looks very plain without printing, it would of been nice if there was a splash of orange on that central part. Apart from that, it looks great! We have gotten a good look at Jay, Lloyd and Nya’s suits which where shown in the episode, and now we have Cole’s. I’m beginning to question wether Kai actually has a scuba suit now, the only hope I have is that Cole got one and he didn’t go on the episode 3 adventure, so Kai must get one too.

Golden Zane has been revealed (officially it seems), it's the Forbidden Spinjitzu version as previously speculated.

S15 sets have also been officially confirmed for June so we can expect HD pictures in the coming 2-3 weeks.

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Golden Zane has been revealed (officially it seems), it's the Forbidden Spinjitzu version as previously speculated.

S15 sets have also been officially confirmed for June so we can expect HD pictures in the coming 2-3 weeks.

This is the source of it, its a pretty interesting website. Scroll to the right a bit.

https://legoninjagouniverse.sphere.co.uk/en/360/ctitle23

16 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The website is from the UK, and we usually get the sets in June, whilst I've heard the US gets them in august. As this is a UK website, I'd hazard a guess the sets are gonna come to the US in august. Your guess should be right with the set pics though, damn I cant wait! :grin:

It also shows off that there are 5, not 4 musical journey parts coming out, one this month and one next month. This is interesting, as I thought it was gonna be 4. Maybe there's new music from season 14? Or even season 15? Either way it's interesting. 

4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Golden Zane has been revealed (officially it seems), it's the Forbidden Spinjitzu version as previously speculated

Well we knew this for months. Golden Nya and Zane were revealed first in encyclopedia in February 

1 hour ago, Legofania said:

Well we knew this for months. Golden Nya and Zane were revealed first in encyclopedia in February 

Well yeah, but at least now we have better quality pics. Let’s not get on someone just because they said already known info. Especially guyon, they’re like a leak machine. Pretty sure a lot of what we knew before the pics where found came from him. Let’s just keep the peace. 

13 hours ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

To clarify; Cole’s scuba suit just leaked and it has a new hip piece with two pockets. And yes, that is a new hip piece, the TLBM one stuck up more and had a central belt buckle. 

I believe it is not a new piece, but the same piece reverse around. 

Do we know which golden figure is going to come with the Legacy Kai's fire dragon set? I'm intrigued to see how that dragon ends up looking, especially in the head sculpt - hopefully it's more naturalistic and less stylised than previous builds

1 hour ago, Gangikhan448 said:

Fire Dragon - Gold Nya

Ultra Sonic Raider  - Gold Zane

Ah good to know! I prefer the Zane golden  figure but it makes sense that Nya is in the Kai set 

Two S15 sets leaked accidentally on Amazon, decent if not hi-res pics...

71750 Lloyd’s Hydro Mech
71752 Ninja Sub Speeder