4 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

It's under user profile and users don't receive notifications when you are ignoring them.

Sorry i can’t find it to ignore some specific users?

45 minutes ago, Cocoa said:

I think they came to the US temporarily in like 2018 and then stopped.

ugh that sucks

I agree with many of you that Ninjago seems to be a vehicle for "sort of do X esoteric theme, for a wave". And... I think that's fine. Probably, we couldn't have seen a legit, fully-realized sky-pirates theme, but we got some from Ninjago. We might not see a theme like Aquazone come back ( ;_; ) but, this new underwater wave... It has my attention. Ninjago-in-space? Sign me up. Sounds cool; we'll no doubt get some interesting aesthetics out of it! It's fine with me if Ninjago waves are more gimmick-oriented now, less Ninjago-fundamentals than they once were; the gimmicks are cool.

Unless they totally botch the designs and minifigure aesthetics (lookin' at you, The Lego Ninjago Movie; you lack aesthetic continuity with the rest of Ninjago), as long as they just keep most of the same aesthetic decisionmakers they've had for a long time... Then they're gonna put out sets and parts and minifigs that I will want. Where they go, I'll follow. Most waves have had something for me. If nothing else, I can't get enough of these cool ninja minifigures...

I keep checking Instagram and man, what a disorganized mess, just looking at tags like #legoleaks. Are there specific accounts I should follow for reliable images, or perhaps I should say, for images without the tide of irrelevant stuff that pollutes the #legoleaks tag?

At any rate, I look forward greatly to this summer wave. If these ninja parts make it on B&P, I will be quite poor indeed!

If Ninjago goes to space somewhere down the line for a full-on wave I wonder how they'll do that seasons snakes. Space-snakes? Snakes in space gear? 

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

If Ninjago goes to space somewhere down the line for a full-on wave I wonder how they'll do that seasons snakes. Space-snakes? Snakes in space gear? 

Maybe like the space slugs from Star Wars? Smaller creatures, and it could provide backstory to where the snakes came from. (I'm still a fan of the idea the serpentine are an ancient tribe from chima.) Personally, I'm hoping for those bugs to return, but they would be a hive mind, a giant moving creature made up of smaller ones, but I'm not sure how they would do mini-figs of it? Maybe a bit like the vermillion?

7 hours ago, Cocoa said:

I think they came to the US temporarily in like 2018 and then stopped.

While I still believe some of these ideas would work better as original themes, I would totally love to see a Ninjago space wave inspired by the likes of Macross and LEGO's original themes like Galaxy Squad. To get some more sleek sci-fi jets like the Systar ship or more recently Mei's jet from Monkie Kid would be sweet.

We have to see if Ninjago will even continue after s15 or the years after (though anything else wouldnt make much sense to me business-wise). But I think the best way to go would be spin-off shows. Like send 1-2 of the main cast, a few side characters and new characters to a different world. I always imagined Lloyd and Faith going to some european-medevil realm. The problem is though I think, that they would need a creative idea to really last longer than a few years. Something that is flexible, like Ninjago but different enough (which is hard cause Ninjago is everything other then City and SW right now). But with a spin-off at least, it would be less risky than with a completely new theme.

7 hours ago, Surge said:

ugh that sucks

Im sorry. Due to lack of money I almost don't get any sets anymore - with magazines alone I can collect like 85% of the figures I wanted.

They will also bring out one with the new ghost - as the pieces were not available for bricks and pieces. Speaking of which: has anyone else noticed? Before I could get most minifigure parts from there as well but that seems to have changed. Now even hats and hair pieces are not available while leg pieces aren't even shown most of the time.

4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Oh God don't give them ideas :sick:

A poster for Season 15 just surfaced, giving us a better look at the (show versions) of the ninja and villains. 

I think its good, it shows off 1 and 1/2 of the suits we haven't seen, Zane is definitely one of my favourites now, but I'm not sure what's going on with the helmets? They look considerably different to the sets counterparts, with no tubing on the shoulders and smaller, more ninja like masks. Kai and Cole arnt in their scuba suits for some-reason, and Ninjago City appears to be in the process of flooding. The villains look cool, I'm sure they will play off that the squid guy is the main baddie and then it will be revealed that it was Wohira all along. Not sure what's going on with the maaray guards either, they seem to be missing their legs? All in all, pretty good.

It's actually...pretty cool! One thing I'll give post-MotO seasons is that the posters are actually exciting in its own right.

My opinion on the scuba suits has kinda improved. Slightly. Mainly because I don't get to see the mouth. But other than that, I'm still not feeling it. Nya looks awesomely badass though! 

Also, the baddie in the middle definitely did catch my eye. I'm pretty happy that it has aquatic elements such as the fin. Hoping to see more of that when the wave is fully revealed.

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

Huh the scuba suits look much better in animated form.Also Zane's suit is looking rather good,I'll say that I prefer it to the ones we have see thus far.For some reason Kai and Cole doesn't wear their scuba suits,which is a shame because I wanted a peak at Kais scuba suit.His sister on the other hand is wearing hers but because of her pose you can't get a clear look.

Edited by LOTR34

Sometimes there are noticable differences between show and set design - but again we have to wait until we get proper pictures and even then its not the same as seeing the figure in hand.

Nya here looks like she has her typical colour scheme.

7 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I want to see a Snake-nado special down the line. Like a reverse concept for the tornado of creation where some obscure bad guy unleashes snake armageddon on the world and it's raining snakes

41 minutes ago, JJ Tong (zfogshooterz) said:

It's actually...pretty cool! One thing I'll give post-MotO seasons is that the posters are actually exciting in its own right.

My opinion on the scuba suits has kinda improved. Slightly. Mainly because I don't get to see the mouth. But other than that, I'm still not feeling it. Nya looks awesomely badass though! 

Also, the baddie in the middle definitely did catch my eye. I'm pretty happy that it has aquatic elements such as the fin. Hoping to see more of that when the wave is fully revealed.

The poster looks very cool! I am kind of dissapointed that the season 11 suits are being shown in this poster, it tells me that Kai won't be going underwater lol, but either way, this poster looks fantastic. Especially the villains. The villain in the middle looks epic. Nya looks incredible and I am so happy that she is finally getting her own season. She deserves it!

Ok now I'm honestly pissed off.

Those helmets are 10 times better than that piece of crap they gave us in the sets.

Just now, AlBrickStudios said:

The poster looks very cool! I am kind of dissapointed that the season 11 suits are being shown in this poster, it tells me that Kai won't be going underwater lol, but either way, this poster looks fantastic. Especially the villains. The villain in the middle looks epic. Nya looks incredible and I am so happy that she is finally getting her own season. She deserves it!

Of course he'll be going underwater tho.

Oh my. That S15 tentacled villain is triggering my love of all things Atlantean.

Already imagining these S15 sets incorporated with Old Fishing Store, Temple of Atlantis plus some Aquaman stuff.

1 hour ago, Lucarex said:

Oh my. That S15 tentacled villain is triggering my love of all things Atlantean.

Already imagining these S15 sets incorporated with Old Fishing Store, Temple of Atlantis plus some Aquaman stuff.

The Atlantis vibes are strong here even with there villains little vehicles, reminds me of Aquaman in the movie.  This season is going to be interesting.  

8 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Ok now I'm honestly pissed off.

Those helmets are 10 times better than that piece of crap they gave us in the sets.

Of course he'll be going underwater tho.

I think it's awfully premature to be calling the new helmets a "piece of crap", considering the only pictures of them we have are very limited pics from preliminary boxart. There haven't even been factory leaks where we could see them in-hand, let alone the sets actually being released so that reviewers can examine them more comprehensively. For all we know they could be subject to change, or even if not could potentially look better from other angles than the fairly limited set of angles we've seen so far.

Saw this pop up on YouTube, thought it would be interesting to discuss it here, but why does zane need oxygen now? Did something happen during the time skip of season 7/8? Why does he suddenly need diving suits now? I get that it’s to keep with the theme set wise but it’s very strange, considering in seasons 1 and 3 he went underwater and into outer space and didn’t spontaneously combust?

13 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Saw this pop up on YouTube, thought it would be interesting to discuss it here, but why does zane need oxygen now? Did something happen during the time skip of season 7/8? Why does he suddenly need diving suits now? I get that it’s to keep with the theme set wise but it’s very strange, considering in seasons 1 and 3 he went underwater and into outer space and didn’t spontaneously combust?

Maybe it has something to do with long-term exposure to salt water? No clue how that would affect titanium over an extended period of time but it would explain why he's wearing diving gear.

7 hours ago, Lyichir said:

I think it's awfully premature to be calling the new helmets a "piece of crap", considering the only pictures of them we have are very limited pics from preliminary boxart. There haven't even been factory leaks where we could see them in-hand, let alone the sets actually being released so that reviewers can examine them more comprehensively. For all we know they could be subject to change, or even if not could potentially look better from other angles than the fairly limited set of angles we've seen so far.

We have official box arts for those sets with HD look at 3 minfigures.

Don't act like we can't see anything, because we do see clearly how they look.