1 hour ago, Lucarex said:

Because he’s clearly an under-18 kid (breaking forum rules) and posting in wrong threads, even wrong themes here.

Ugh I mean he acts like he's 12.

Sorry to deviate from the currant 'topic'. Lego have posted the first clip of season 14, in English. Its nothing interesting, just the scene where the ninja meet twitchy Tim. Strange to see they are referring to it as season 3 still, but im happy that they are getting ready to air the English season. 

Edited by a guy from somewhere

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Ugh I mean he acts like he's 12.

Cann't we let the kid be? If its an issue, call a mod. I guess he's looking for a place to talk about Lego and he cannt harm a thread by putting some comments.

15 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

Cann't we let the kid be? If its an issue, call a mod. I guess he's looking for a place to talk about Lego and he cannt harm a thread by putting some comments.

If he wanted to talk about Ninjago, sure.

But he randomly comes into Ninjago forum writing in capital letters and asking about a character whose skin tone isn't even slightly relevant to Ninjago as it's not yellow.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

Actually, though this comes into speculation...

If we get a minifigure pack for Season 14, I kinda hope it's based on the exploration party. Wu, Clutch, Misakai and maybe toss in Tim? Add a small side build of a mini totem or similar and it's a nice little addition.

1 minute ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

I agree, he's not doing anything threatening or abusive, he's just being a bit annoying. I cant really say much myself, though I try to be a little more composed now. He just seems a bit over excited and needs to learn how the server works. mods can contact him and give him some advice, but I do agree that its probably best to ask another forum if your looking for info on a fig that has a skin colour that different from The ninjago norm. He should at least do a bit of research. I'm sure a mod will deal with it. Let's just hope he becomes a little less, what's the word, crazy? If you are a child, at least try to act like an adult. 

Just now, BlueLanturnCorp said:

Actually, though this comes into speculation...

If we get a minifigure pack for Season 14, I kinda hope it's based on the exploration party. Wu, Clutch, Misakai and maybe toss in Tim? Add a small side build of a mini totem or similar and it's a nice little addition.

I would like to see a season 14 pack, but I feel like it would be a bit more suited for season 13 if I'm being honest, they could do the uply, with Adam the spider as a side build. Clutch has already been in a pack, Wu was in the land bounty, Misako (and Clutch) are in the gardens set but I would like another totem build. Unfortunetly I think its a bit too late for a fig pack now, with the English episodes on the horizon.

24 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

I would like to see a season 14 pack, but I feel like it would be a bit more suited for season 13 if I'm being honest, they could do the uply, with Adam the spider as a side build. Clutch has already been in a pack, Wu was in the land bounty, Misako (and Clutch) are in the gardens set but I would like another totem build. Unfortunetly I think its a bit too late for a fig pack now, with the English episodes on the horizon.

The Upply would make for an amazing accessory pack but the problem is that they only include a handful of new prints these days and (afaik) don't recolor pieces. So the only accurate Upply members we could realistically get in an accessory pack are Korgran and Adam.

Edited by Guyon2002

2 hours ago, Lucarex said:

Because he’s clearly an under-18 kid (breaking forum rules) and posting in wrong threads, even wrong themes here.

why would you need to be 18 to be on a lego forum

3 minutes ago, Pirean_Grammaticul said:

why would you need to be 18 to be on a lego forum

@Lucarex is simply referring to Eurobricks' rules and guidelines, which state that one has to be 18 years or older to join the forum.

As long as you behave you can stick around even if you're under 18.I was 15 when I joined this place back in the day.

Thing is that the kid is annoying,if he toned it down a little that would be great. 

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

@Lucarex is simply referring to Eurobricks' rules and guidelines, which state that one has to be 18 years or older to join the forum.

yeah that's really strange, i joined when i was around 17 for a contest i inevitably lost but now recontextualizing my interactions here that's kinda weird huh

1 hour ago, LOTR34 said:

As long as you behave you can stick around even if you're under 18.I was 15 when I joined this place back in the day.

Thing is that the kid is annoying,if he toned it down a little that would be great. 

Completely agree with this. 

19 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

Ninjago is always great with this. With SW I couldnt even start to dream about getting figutes without purchasing most sets.

Also, except for Unagami and Saphira we were able to get many of the past main villains via magazine gifts - Iron Baron, Ice emperor, this month the skull sorcerer, before Garmadon..
The season 11 Nya was only in the expensive Land bounty set - but appeared in a cheap magazine.

Wow, that reason has never occurred to me on why minifigure magazine gift exist which is a question I've been wondering about. That's kinda nice, actually, being able to deliver those minifigures into more hands other than those who purchased the original sets that those minifigures belonged to.

2 hours ago, LOTR34 said:

Agreed, though you can use the ignore user function if it's too annoying for you...

I sent him a message when he quoted me to talk about off-topic stuff. He just replied: "Okay bud :classic:" and didn't do anything else...

Edited by JintaiZ

34 minutes ago, JJ Tong (zfogshooterz) said:

Wow, that reason has never occurred to me on why minifigure magazine gift exist which is a question I've been wondering about. That's kinda nice, actually, being able to deliver those minifigures into more hands other than those who purchased the original sets that those minifigures belonged to.

Yep. It's crazy - from the Hunted season, I got every figure with just 3 sets - and magazines. Sometimes now I see magazine-packs in stores (2-3 magazine blind bags for the price of one) - last week I got one with several rare figures dating back to waves like Skybound and Day of the departed. Great way to get figures you missed out on.

About the kid: if he's not spamming the thread again, is it really an issue? If he posts 3-4 comments we dont have to police him out of here but can ignore or redirect him friendly. It's not like the majority (myself included) here wasnt off topic before. And looking in the other threads, theres so many on-topic hate comments... Who knows whats behind his behaviour.

3 hours ago, LOTR34 said:

Exactly. There’s been a few warnings previously but he’s clearly not even mature enough to heed them.

54 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

Agreed, though you can use the ignore user function if it's too annoying for you...

Thanks for the tip/reminder.

1 hour ago, JintaiZ said:

Wait you can do that?! Thanks for the heads up. 

2 hours ago, LOTR34 said:

Wait you can do that?! Thanks for the heads up. 

It's under user profile and users don't receive notifications when you are ignoring them.

Edited by JintaiZ

So, after all this confessional from people: Yeah, staff know that people under 18 join up. We are also aware that a lot of you haven't read any of the rules for the forum. :hmpf:

Anyway: The forum has the 18 plus rule so that there is some modicum of maturity to interactions and because there are a lot of rules for websites that are actually for children (Think the COPPA issues on Youtube) that we do not want to have to deal with. Also, the A in AFOL is Adult. Sure, kids like LEGO, but a website for adult fans of LEGO is not a place for children.

I have a good memory for those who are certainly not old enough and those who are suspicious, so behave well and I won't need to have a talk with you.

OK time to get back in topic. 

As for what is next for Ninjago,since Power Miners is one of my favorite themes I would love a wave centered around that idea.

For the plot have the Ninjas decend into the depths of the earth to find an artifact and/or to fight evil rock monsters who attacked Ninjago City.Obviously this would be a Cole centric wave and the ninja vehicles will have big drills on them. 

On 3/1/2021 at 2:16 PM, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

People are forgetting also that they did space in season 3 already. And alien bugs :pir_laugh2:.

There's a pretty significant difference between a single episode that barely scratches the surface of what a space setting could offer and a full wave of sets. A full-fledged space-focused wave would likely have much better designs for the ninja and their antagonists, at the very least. Show-only designs tend to be somewhat weak, and were especially so in those early days (at least in my opinion).

Still, that early episode could be used as groundwork to help set up a space wave, just as the offhand mention of Wohira a few seasons ago helped set up the current story arc.

12 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

There's a pretty significant difference between a single episode that barely scratches the surface of what a space setting could offer and a full wave of sets. A full-fledged space-focused wave would likely have much better designs for the ninja and their antagonists, at the very least. Show-only designs tend to be somewhat weak, and were especially so in those early days (at least in my opinion).

Still, that early episode could be used as groundwork to help set up a space wave, just as the offhand mention of Wohira a few seasons ago helped set up the current story arc.

I remember Tommy stating once that season 4 was originally going to be set in space, with the alien bugs being the main antagonists and those episodes setting it all up. Maybe a hive mind? Thats why those episodes exist but the concept was shut down after it was decided that it would be too futuristic, especially coming off the coat tails of a future based season. So we got ToE instead. Unfortunately that makes the episodes feel completely out of place, but if I'm being honest, they're some of my favourites. Galaxy squad did also come out around that time as well, and its not hard to imagine the vehicles being repurposed into ninja vehicles. imagine Jays swarm interceptor, or lloyds vermin vaporiser.....

Edited by a guy from somewhere

1 hour ago, LOTR34 said:

OK time to get back in topic. 

As for what is next for Ninjago,since Power Miners is one of my favorite themes I would love a wave centered around that idea.

For the plot have the Ninjas decend into the depths of the earth to find an artifact and/or to fight evil rock monsters who attacked Ninjago City.Obviously this would be a Cole centric wave and the ninja vehicles will have big drills on them. 

oh, dont give me any ideas for fanfiction :pir-huzzah1:

OK: one Power Miners option would be earthquakes and the Ninja investigating this. Another one would be meteorites attacking the planet and the ninja are being sent to investigate.

I still hope next season doesnt end the show but ends with a flooded City which could bring us into a Waterworld-pirate season. Gosh, theres just so much potential...

6 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

Yep. It's crazy - from the Hunted season, I got every figure with just 3 sets - and magazines. Sometimes now I see magazine-packs in stores (2-3 magazine blind bags for the price of one) - last week I got one with several rare figures dating back to waves like Skybound and Day of the departed. Great way to get figures you missed out on.

Are they avalible in the US? I feel like I heard something about them coming to the US a while ago but I haven't seen a single one. Are there certain stores they are sold at?

16 minutes ago, Surge said:

Are they avalible in the US? I feel like I heard something about them coming to the US a while ago but I haven't seen a single one. Are there certain stores they are sold at?

I think they came to the US temporarily in like 2018 and then stopped.

While I still believe some of these ideas would work better as original themes, I would totally love to see a Ninjago space wave inspired by the likes of Macross and LEGO's original themes like Galaxy Squad. To get some more sleek sci-fi jets like the Systar ship or more recently Mei's jet from Monkie Kid would be sweet.