Speculation time:In the temple set I think Nya is either the one who's holding the golden spear OR the one with water tendrils that are coming out the back. 

oh my that temple set is amazing , the water dragon looks more like a sea serpent which i expected but i like it and the destinys bounty is fine but im currently more focused on playsets

i think some of the villains are supposed to be eels if not then its not really creative that would be the 4th time snake themed villains are featured

Hey guys? It’s hard to tell because it’s hidden really well, but it won’t of looks like the Hydro Bounty is built on one of those big cargo ship ‘floats in water’ bases. Hm. If it is that definitely cuts my interest a bit, I hate those big bases. 

Lloyd's hydro mech looks so... awkward; it even looks like the top of the cockpit has no back. However, I think there might be a super slim chance that it's another 2-in-1 like kai's mech from prime empire. In this case it could use the boat hull shoulder armor for a boat build? I'm just trying to find a reason it looks so barebones. 

I also love the hydro snakes/electric(?) eels. Glad they brought that piece back, I can tell they're going to look so sick.

the only set that interests me is the temple honestly, none of the summer wave really interests me.

Ultra Sonic Raider brings a lot of nostalgia to me seeing the fact that I had both classic versions, so even if its not as great, i might pick it up.

Props to the guy who gave descriptions of the sets. It was true after all.

Can anyone figure out who is who? In the water-dragon set, I dont make anyone outside the submarine out.

I really hope we get Nya in that set; I always love her figures but I dont want to buy the most expensive sets....

The water dragon looks amazing. Like a mix of the modern Ninjago dragons and the Elves dragons. I hope I can just get this set and be done with it. Ninjago you make me break my promise to my partner every year to not buy too much Lego.....

Interesting: I think main villains come in Bounty and temple set.

Another "different" villain comes in the dragon set.

And theres a chained person with a golden spear. Hints towars Nya a bit (the normal snakes dont have golden weapons). But also there's this powered up figure - could also be Nya.

Overall except for the cheapest 2 sets I would like to get any of these. aaaaaaaaaah why Ninjago does your sets have to be soo good...

I believe the minifigure in the mini sub of the Water Dragon set is Zane. I said this because of the white parts of the mini sub. In the Temple set the mini sub has red parts that represents Kai and in the Hydro Bounty set, the mini subs has green and black parts for Lloyd and Cole.

Also, in the temple set, the chain minifigure it has to be the side character of the season while the minifigure with the water pieces is probably Nya.

Edited by Bloquerto

Only images I can see are blurry with a massive black box “hidden for copyright” to prevent strikes.

Were there better images posted on IG earlier before others were taken down? If so, does anyone have screengrabs they could PM me? The Atlantis-like temple especially.

8 hours ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

I love all of the latest dragons Lego have been making! I didn't like the earliest Ninjago dragons because I thought they were too stylised, then lost all interest in the ones that followed with brick-built heads (which in my opinion only work for the larger dragons where they can have the increased pieces to properly shape the heads). However, starting with the Golden Dragon from 2019 (which is smaller than the 2013 version I think) I've been following these newest dragons with a lot of interest! 

I'm definitely picking up the Overlord Dragon, which should scale well to the newer Golden Dragon, and I might get the Jungle Dragon depending on how the summer dragons look (and what price they are). I was also very interested in the Skull Sorcerer's Dragon last year but the legs were a bit too blocky for me and the whole thing is of such awe-inspiring size it was quiet intimidating thinking about how I would store/display it :grin:

I’ve liked most of the brick built heads because I prefer brick built solutions to a one-off mould but I understand where you’re coming from, some of them have been rather ugly. And yes, the 2019 gold dragon is much smaller than the original, one of the few other dragons I actually have hahaha. Couldn’t pass up such an awesome cheap set with the overlord in it. 

Yeah, the legs on the skull sorcerer dragon kinda turn me off, as does the lack of articulation in the wings, but the final thing is just so intimidating. Been holding off on that one because of space as well, I just recently took apart the 2014 mech dragon to make room for some UCS sets. 

Between the jungle dragon, the skull dragon and now the fire and water dragons I can see my focus shifting towards Ninjago for this year. Must stop myself from going too hard because Star Wars is looking good in 2HY too. 

On the new Ultra Sonic Raider, I actually really like the look of that one. The 2012 Raider is the only LEGO set I’ve ever had that I can say I truly hated, didn’t vibe with the finished build at all and ended up returning it the next day. Eager to see reviews for that one, it looks like they’ve gotten rid of a lot of the fat by downsizing it so much. Let’s see if it still has the transforming functions 

I’ll share my thoughts as well:

71753 Attack of the Fire Dragon: Pretty decent looking dragon. It’s not particularly unique or innovative, but it’s a nice model and I’m determined to get all of the Golden Ninja, so it’s on my buy list.

71739 Ultra Sonic Raider: It looks very ah, interesting. Not necessarily in a bad way, I’m just not used to seeing an Ultra Sonic/Stealth Raider being so small. It almost looks like a 4+ set, but it’s still a decent looking model. It looks smaller or an equivalent size to the recent X-1 Ninja Charger which is... odd. Again, I’m collecting all the Golden Ninja, so I’ll most likely get this, unless the Golden Zane ends up being inexpensive on Bricklink.

71750 Lloyd’s Hydro Mech: Meh. It’s an average looking mech with some cool pieces, but I’d probably only get it for the figures.

71752 [I forgot the name lol]: Another meh. Not necessarily a bad build, but it’s something that will get more enjoyment from the young ones. A little silly for Ninjago to have an underwater car, but Lego sorta pulled it off. Side note, but it’s weird to see Cole with some sort of tranq gun. 

71754 Water Dragon: A gorgeous looking dragon! The little submarine is cool too and it seems like there will be some cool figs included! Definitely going on my want list!

71755 [Something something temple]: An amazing Atlantis-esque temple build! The big sea snake looks great and it seems like there will be some more cool figures in this set as well!

71756 Hydro Bounty: Pleasantly surprised by this set! I didn’t care much for the Land Bounty, so I sorta rolled my eyes when I read the rumor for this set. I’m happy to say that the build actually looks pretty cool and I love the chariot-looking side build. I’m just not sure if I’m gonna have room in the budget for this set, or this wave in general, but it’s definitely on the maybe list!

Overall, I’m generally impressed with this wave! There are some great builds here and I look forward to seeing some of the minifigures we’ll be getting. The Legacy sets are a little lacking this time around, but the Season 14/15 sets make up for that! I’m glad to see Lego still keeping Ninjago fresh after 10 years!

Edited by The Stud

as much as I don't like that it exists, I kind of like the look of the car. Its very sleek.

My guess is the "snake people" are Eels and the snake monster is a giant Eel, because it would make sense for the Lightning Tribe to worship a giant Electric Eel.

8 minutes ago, Dr.Cogg said:

My guess is the "snake people" are Eels and the snake monster is a giant Eel, because it would make sense for the Lightning Tribe to worship a giant Electric Eel.

The name of the giant snake is Wohira. It seems she is like a goddess or spirit that is worshipped by the Keepers of the Amulet. And yeah, I like Wohira being an electric snake.

Wow these sets look awesome! I love that canopy piece, I'm very happy to see it get more use. I also like the new blade piece. It looks like the villians this time around are sea serpents(heh). Snakes, why'd it have to be snakes(again). The temple set looks fantastic, that massive sea serpent is great, as is the sea dragon set. Lloyd's mech looks so wonky it almost has to have a transformation feature. The awkward boat piece on one shoulder seems to indicate that it does. I really dig the Atlantis vibes this wave(heh) is giving off, very cool. I gotta say, I really like how Ninjago is able to still find great new subthemes to explore, the downside is it could be cannibalizing ideas that could have been their own themes or more normal subthemes. Anyway, I look forward to seeing the final products. 

Edited by ToaDraco

4 hours ago, LOTR34 said:

I hope that Nya's new hair piece isn't exclusive to the Fire Dragon set,since I'd rather avoid buying it and spend my money on the sets that I like. 

It might show up on B&P at some point.  Just have to wait and see.  

I really like the temple and the water dragon sets.  The bounty looks good.  Can't wait to see official pics of the villains.  I'm going to say that they are using the snake heads as eels for the underwater theme.  Really liking this wave to some excellent sets.  Ninjago just keeps coming up with great season sets recently.  

1 hour ago, Dr.Cogg said:

Totally agree.  I think they are meant to be Eels too.   

Also love that new stingray print in the temple set

Wow - I've never seen lego set images that were so preliminary! (These are DEFINITELY coming down ASAP - all screenshotted for future reference 😂)

Given that white seems to indicate "preliminary" in these pics, do we know that the hydro bounty isn't going to actually be red?

Edited by BraveMax

30 minutes ago, BraveMax said:

Wow - I've never seen lego set images that were so preliminary! (These are DEFINITELY coming down ASAP - all screenshotted for future reference 😂)

Given that white seems to indicate "preliminary" in these pics, do we know that the hydro bounty isn't going to actually be red?

The hydro bounty is mainly white

Are we getting snakes as the villains againReally? This feels like a missed opportunity. We could have gotten awesome Atlantis-style fish/sea monster villains, but nope, we just got more god damn snakes. 

The only sets I am interested in are the Temple and the Water Dragon, the rest are look pretty mediocre. 

Honestly, if you are gonna turn Ninjago into the "every original theme into one" theme, then at the very least make it on par with what came before. This whole wave feels like a dumped down version of Atlantis. Just like the Summer 2020 wave felt like a dumped down version of Fantasy Castle. 

Edited by Lego David

Pretty interesting wave, but a bit of a mixed bag for sure - the temple, water, dragon, and hydro bounty look quite good, but Jay's underwater car makes little to no sense and also seems like just a revamp/redo of his car from Possession without the big ghost vacuum that set it apart. I appreciate the attempt to make Lloyd's hydro mech look unique with an asymmetrical design, but it ended up being a tad awkward and odd-looking - that being said, these are just prelims, so many official images will change my mind. The juniors Kai's bike is pretty much nothing super special, while the USR is at a strangely small scale but still looks decent. After a joke of a 4+ Kai's dragon, this new Legacy one is amazing, and I can imagine them reusing that head for the other ninja's dragons down the line. What does feel very strange to me is the reuse of the Pyro Whipper piece - at first, I would think it's just preliminary, but the fact that it's molded in a new blend suggests that's the actual villain headmold, which is very strange to see them reuse. At least it does look like we are getting a new main villain headmold that looks suitably aquatic, though - plus seeing that Hidden Side ghost trail crop up again in what hopefully will be a new color is very nice to see. Love the concept of a glowing manta ray pulling a chariot in the Hydro Bounty, and seeing the Ursula piece pop up outside of the Disney CMF is a very welcome surprise. Can't wait to see the finalized images!