7 hours ago, Legofania said:

So, I got info about summer sets. Mostly about temple, because it's the most interesting set for and it looks like it's not good. It doesn't look like Atlantis temple, new villains are snakes (with Char's head). Also, it has a gian snake (bigger than fire fang) and has overlord dragon's head

The info you got is from the final products or from preliminary products? If it is preliminary maybe the Char heads as well as the Overlord Dragon head is just a placeholder.
About the giant snake that is included, that means is definitely Wohira. So, the Water Dragon set is indeed Nya's dragon.

Maybe, but I can't discuss anything from now. It seems that lego handle leaks (even textual ones) in different way, so I must be careful. 

Edited by Legofania

2 hours ago, Legofania said:

Both raider and dragon looks awesome, though raider is a bit smaller than I expected. But it's okay. And dragon is just amazing. Probably better than the original. It even has fabric wings!

How many legs has it? 2 or 4?

Is the head brick-build?

How many minifig can fit in the raider?

24 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Moulded head. Two legs. Don't know about raider

It'd be weird if it had 4 legs

I can't wait to see it!

Thanks for the info

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I'd like to believe this, but there are too many wannabe "leakers" looking for their 5 second of fame out there.

Seeing as @Legofania has only 40 posts on Eurobricks, I assume it's fake until proven otherwise.

Unfortunately going to side with this. As someone who is new to the site but has browsed for years, fake leakers are almost like a norm for this site. I’m sure there’s a chance you are a legit leaker, but we have trusted sources in this community and while I don’t frequent this sub forum as often I believe Ninjago has had a fair share of consistent leakers the community can turn to for confirmation.  

12 hours ago, Legofania said:

Moulded head. Two legs. Don't know about raider

It'd be weird if it had 4 legs

Hey legofania is Attack of the fire dragon's colour scheme the traditional kai colour scheme red, orange and gold.

Edited by Fire-Ninja

6 minutes ago, Fire-Ninja said:

Hey legofania is Attack of the fire dragon's colour scheme the traditional kai colour scheme red, orange and gold.

It’s more than likely, as it is based of the original. I’m hoping they give the legacy treatment to all 4 dragons now! As for the leaks, I’m half and half. On one side, these appear too good to be true, and some details don’t add up, and nobody else can confirm these. Theres so many details and things that we haven’t heard about and it’s just strange that we haven’t heard any of this before. @Legofania, maybe send the pics to guyon2002 on Instagram if you have got theirs yet. Hopefully he/she could confirm it. Or just get their email. On the other side, these do sound extremely detailed and you seemed to have described them well. We will have to wait till some pics leak, pre-lim or not. The fact that the villains use char heads could just be TLG using those parts as a replacement part till they can get a new head piece, much like what happened when the first pics of the land bounty leaked in 2019. I wonder if those pieces will ever make a resurgence..... either way, I’m inclined to side with the other guys here, your new and this all seems to good to be true. But making a eurobricks account just to share some new info sounds like something exactly I would do, so who knows? Time will tell.

@a guy from somewhere we're talking about highly classified pictures here that shouldn't be out there in the first place, just be patient. More info will come out as we get closer to release.

Wether or not these leaks are true, who knows? I guess we'll see soon.

4 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

It’s more than likely, as it is based of the original. I’m hoping they give the legacy treatment to all 4 dragons now! As for the leaks, I’m half and half. On one side, these appear too good to be true, and some details don’t add up, and nobody else can confirm these. Theres so many details and things that we haven’t heard about and it’s just strange that we haven’t heard any of this before. @Legofania, maybe send the pics to guyon2002 on Instagram if you have got theirs yet. Hopefully he/she could confirm it. Or just get their email. On the other side, these do sound extremely detailed and you seemed to have described them well. We will have to wait till some pics leak, pre-lim or not. The fact that the villains use char heads could just be TLG using those parts as a replacement part till they can get a new head piece, much like what happened when the first pics of the land bounty leaked in 2019. I wonder if those pieces will ever make a resurgence..... either way, I’m inclined to side with the other guys here, your new and this all seems to good to be true. But making a eurobricks account just to share some new info sounds like something exactly I would do, so who knows? Time will tell.

They can't be shared. Even if someone can be trusted. But Guyon made a good point, just wait and see. 

8 hours ago, Legofania said:

As I said before, your choice. I believe someday someone will be able to confirm this

Sorry if it was mentioned; but could you describe the water dragon again?

As far as I thought it would have been Nyas dragon for 60-70 bucks - they way you describe it, it doesnt sound too exciting..

Hey Legofania, thanks for the info, one last question ca you sum up Attack of the fire dragon for us don't worry if you can't :laugh:

Sorry I can't

2 hours ago, Gangikhan448 said:

When thinking about the summer temple set, I cant help but think of this2cd3ceccfd2a939dc14e2fc0b8da1fd8.jpg 

They are very different. At some point you probably will be disappointed, because personally I expected more

so the 4+ bounty just leaked on lego leaks, I cant say im disappointed. yes, its a 4+ set but that? It barley looks like a bounty? on the other hand, if we have pics of a summer set in February, then that might give a bit more credit to @Legofania. all the minifigs are regulars, the ninjas appear to be In their legacy 1 robes.

So a new 4+ Legacy set leaked. 

It's crap as you would expect for a 4+ set.But my biggest issue with this set and Legacy as a whole is Lego's refusal to redesign more old outfits.Because thus far we stuck with two and it's getting rather tiresome. 

Whats even more annoying is that they already redesigned the Possessed outfit,as evident with the Zane mech this year,why couldn't Lego give the Ninja of this set the same outfits since this set is also Possessed based. 

Edited by LOTR34

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

...and it‘s gone already :laugh_hard: The Bounty looks kinda silly, but what else can you expect from a 4+ set :tongue:

Yep, was gonna say its already been taken down.... oh well. at least this gives a bit of credibility to legofania, but if the pics he saw are in the same league as the bounty, then its almost certain that nothing will change with the sets come summer. Snakes it is! Also is this the earliest a summer set has leaked fully? With box art and everything? I know we got the season 11 suits pretty early in 2019 but wow.

its back up now, if you want to take a look.

10 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

so the 4+ bounty just leaked on lego leaks, I cant say im disappointed. yes, its a 4+ set but that? It barley looks like a bounty? on the other hand, if we have pics of a summer set in February, then that might give a bit more credit to @Legofania. all the minifigs are regulars, the ninjas appear to be In their legacy 1 robes.

Well, I'm not the one who leaked them. It was @flo_leak, but he deleted. He said he got them from facebook

2 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Well, I'm not the one who leaked them. It was @flo_leak, but he deleted. He said he got them from facebook

yep, but you described a moulded head for the fire dragon set and the bounty appears to have a new, larger and more detailed moulded head. I believe that this could be the top part for the fire dragon in the summer! also, im saying that this could mean your right about the leaks as there are pictures floating around, it just depends if you have seen the same ones.

Edited by a guy from somewhere

3 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

Eh couldn't he leak the S15 sets?

They could be up on Facebook right now but we just don’t know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hope someone does leak them, I’m pretty hyped. Usually this is the cool down period of the year, the boring bit where we would have to wait a couple of months before we start getting news of season 15, but luckily we have the island as well. And now this!

6 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

They could be up on Facebook right now but we just don’t know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hope someone does leak them, I’m pretty hyped. Usually this is the cool down period of the year, the boring bit where we would have to wait a couple of months before we start getting news of season 15, but luckily we have the island as well. And now this!

Looking at how LEGO treats catalog leaks and how quickly this picture was deleted I highly doubt it.