With the fire dragon now being a legacy set, that means that 2/3 4+ also have 'normal' sets. Can't help but wonder if this raises the likelihood of another electro mech coming in the future. You could even say that 3/4 have normal sets if you have the S1 destiny bounty correlate with the S4/S5 one.

I wonder if there’s any chance the fire dragon is Kai’s elemental dragon from S4/5/6 rather than Flame from the pilots. Although it was never released as a set, it would give them a chance to release Legacy 3 Kai. Alternatively, if it is based on the 2011 design, then I’ll be disappointed it doesn’t include the whole Fire Temple. That was arguably the most iconic set from 2011 and would be an excellent capstone to the 10 year anniversary. 

Heya guys, I haven't been here in a while, I bet you already seen the news about Ninjago, anyway. What's going on now?:shrug_oh_well:

Did you know, I have a youtube channel, but it doesn't post ninjago videos, its a gaming channel, Name( Fun Gameplays) ANYWAY, What's the news 📰

I don't think I will get these *LEGACY SETS (Not Confirmed Yet)* until I have the money to, they cost a foot, especially the ninjago season 14 island sets

QUESTION: What's your favorite season 14 set Soo far

2 hours ago, Rolyat24 said:

I wonder if there’s any chance the fire dragon is Kai’s elemental dragon from S4/5/6 rather than Flame from the pilots. Although it was never released as a set, it would give them a chance to release Legacy 3 Kai. Alternatively, if it is based on the 2011 design, then I’ll be disappointed it doesn’t include the whole Fire Temple. That was arguably the most iconic set from 2011 and would be an excellent capstone to the 10 year anniversary. 

I doubt. Of course everything is possible - and I actually hope they go with Legacy all the way up to current seasons. Every season had stuff that we didnt get yet.

I dont know how decisions are made but I would assume they simply use Legacy to get: 1. some diversity in the sets, 2. fill market requirements: you get good asian architecture ships (monastery, Bounty), stuff with easter eggs, red, blue and black cars, bikes and jets, dragons, mechs aaaand the whatever spinners, battle 10$ "mommy and daddy I want the big set but ok at least I get the smallest"-sets.

It's interesting, because overall the budget doesnt seem to have been increased. Like, we get less and less sets for the current seasons while about half the budget runs into Legacy sets.

So to make an argument: I think they will avoid "obscure" things, like the partly transparent elemental dragons and focus on the same style that we already got. I think the concept is just one of those things they tried and burried. I would also not assume the mobile Ninja-base-van-thingy from s4 is something we'll see again.

- The only dragon I could see them redoing is the titanium one from Zane/s4. The design was quite unique and they could simply scrap the transparent pieces (ifff my theory is correct).
- Morro's dragon, they could simply just remake as a "ghost dragon".
- I would assume next year we get Zanes jet from s3 and maybe a proper Jay or Cole dragon.
- Other than this, I don't know how many vehicles have not been already redone. Proper Samurai X mech - only if they have confidence in Nya sets.
- given some time they could re-do the posession bounty.

Overall a shame; if I recount, I think kid Lloyd and Legacy Nya are about the only non-typical figures we have gotten with Legacy.

Talking about super-obscure wishlist-sets:

- I would really like a big Missfortunes keep - the flying one but of course also the old ship. Including the crew without their updated armor - as we actually never saw them, because there was no budget for animated versions without orange arms, etc.

- It's not that long ago but I never thought the temple of airjitzu was that clean of a set. Would love to see a new take on this.

- an $130 Oni Titan would be amazing. Given the big role it had, getting one with 3 times as many pieces would just be epic.

- talking about elemental dragons: I would really like to see them do one now. Like put as many transparent pieces on and in it, plus a light brick. From the outside a an almost completely transparent dragon :grin_wub:

I've been rewatching Ninjago from start to finish for the last few weeks and I just noticed Jay and Nya actually talk about "an ancient tribe that worshipped a storm spirit called Wohira and believed it would protect them."

It's in the 5th episode of SoG, a little over 8 minutes in.

Edited by Guyon2002

Someone combined Ninjago City with the Monkie Kid Mech side build and I think it turned out brilliantly!

9 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I've been rewatching Ninjago from start to finish for the last few weeks and I just noticed Jay and Nya actually talk about "an ancient tribe that worshipped a storm spirit called Wohira and believed it would protect them."

It's in the 5th episode of CoG, a little over 8 minutes in.

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious here, but what season is CoG? The acronym doesn't ring a bell to me.

5 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious here, but what season is CoG? The acronym doesn't ring a bell to me.

Sons of Garmadon, made a typo :tongue:

9 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Sons of Garmadon, made a typo :tongue:

Oooh, that makes a lot more sense. It also is surprising to see that things are either planned that far in advance, or that they pay that much attention to small details from years ago.

10 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

It's in the 5th episode of SoG, a little over 8 minutes in.

good catch!

I just rewatched all seasons as well and was astonished.

I just hope Ninjago gets many seaons. Though there is a decrease in quality, there is still so much potential.

3 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

Oooh, that makes a lot more sense. It also is surprising to see that things are either planned that far in advance, or that they pay that much attention to small details from years ago.

I think at some point they just started putting a lot of lore in it and from time to time they revisit.

I think Shintaro was never mentioned before the last season, as well as the monarchy. But they always wrote stuff cleverly.

So I feel like in 3 seasons, they answer some stuff but reopen many possibilities again. It's like with any season the potential for stories grows bigger.

Yep, I do hope they can call back to some older things. One of my favourite parts of ninjago lore is the fact that the mechanic was actually a crew member on the original destiny’s bounty, before the ninja had it. That makes the criminal a resurrected pirate. Pretty cool, it was noticed by someone and they brought it up with Tommy on Twitter.

One thing that I’ve always wondered is that back in season 3 there were hover cars and flying motorways, and they were solid structures as when the power went down they’re were cars ontop of the ‘hoverways’, but we haven’t seen this type of tech at all since. The obvious answer is the writing of the show, but there was never a lore explanation. Either way, I’m probably looking to deep into this. 

48 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

One thing that I’ve always wondered is that back in season 3 there were hover cars and flying motorways, and they were solid structures as when the power went down they’re were cars ontop of the ‘hoverways’, but we haven’t seen this type of tech at all since. The obvious answer is the writing of the show, but there was never a lore explanation. Either way, I’m probably looking to deep into this. 

My understanding of it was that when the Digital Overlord transformed Ninjago City into a ‘techno-monarchy’ the general populace were traumatised about such advanced technology, and everyone wanted to return to a simpler way of life. They still have all that technological advancement, hence the futuristic ninja vehicles and things like Prime Empire (which is supposedly just technology with no magic at all despite doing some absolutely ridiculous things). Which also might explain why Ninjago City gets more advanced but not to a massive degree between Hands of Time and SOG, enough time has passed that they’re starting to roll out advanced technology again and people are less worried that all the robots will turn on them again. 

2 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Yep, I do hope they can call back to some older things. One of my favourite parts of ninjago lore is the fact that the mechanic was actually a crew member on the original destiny’s bounty, before the ninja had it. That makes the criminal a resurrected pirate. Pretty cool, it was noticed by someone and they brought it up with Tommy on Twitter.

WHAT?! :pir-laugh:

How amazing, I never even noticed.

There was a great Video on Lego's channel once, basically making fun of all the changes as well as dissapearing powers. I think one of the biggest strenghs is the irony the show brings.

BTW: was just watching this interview with Kirby Morrow again.. RIP.

~7:00 min :cry2:

Edit: ~ 10:40; "I love when Kirby has a date and and a girl comes to my house and asks "Why is there a case full of toys?"" :tongue:
..I guess some of us have been there :dhappy:

Edited by Kim-Kwang-Seok

Seeing again the trailer of season 14 I came up with an idea. What if the Water Dragon set is not a Nya's dragon but Wohira herself? I say this because it is strange to me that it will be only one set for the baddies of the season (probably Temple of the Endless Sea) and also because in the trailer in the part that shows the amulet and Mammatus with his staff, the drawings around shows what it seems an water snakeish dragon. Moreover, Wohira lives in the deep of the ocean so is a water creature.

Edited by Bloquerto

8 hours ago, Modal said:

Someone combined Ninjago City with the Monkie Kid Mech side build and I think it turned out brilliantly!

I really love the idea of putting that streetpost and string of lanterns across the Docks. Personally I want to modify the Pigsy apartment into the elevator section of Ninjago City, and extend the elevator outward to accommodate. Although I don’t know if I’ll actually do that as it requires a lot of work.

EDIT: Tried placing the apartment in said area, but just didn’t look right to me. But one day I would like to find a way to incorporate it into my city.

Edited by Cocoa

7 hours ago, Bloquerto said:

Seeing again the trailer of season 14 I came up with an idea. What if the Water Dragon set is not a Nya's dragon but Wohira herself? I say this because it is strange to me that it will be only one set for the baddies of the season (probably Temple of the Endless Sea) and also because in the trailer in the part that shows the amulet and Mammatus with his staff, the drawings around shows what it seems an water snakeish dragon. Moreover, Wohira lives in the deep of the ocean so is a water creature.

I mean it would make sense, but people'd love to get Nya's dragon, seeing as she's the only ninja that didn't get a proper dragon, like, ever.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I mean it would make sense, but people'd love to get Nya's dragon, seeing as she's the only ninja that didn't get a proper dragon, like, ever.

yeah, I agree. as much as I would love to get a water dragon, this seems more likely, as there are no enemy based sets. the temple could be passed of as one, a bit like the temple of resurrection, but not having any other sets for villains is a little concerning to say the least.

SNAKES? Why did it have to be snakes..... 

references aside, if this is true, i'm not too happy. could it be eels? also, can we have a bit more info on the temple? does it have towers? the giant snake thing sounds interesting. also, any news on the other sets?

Edited by a guy from somewhere

Well, it's known that sumbarine has wheels. Dragon has head from elves, which doesn't look good and he's thin

Also his wings remind a bit of butterfly's

Edited by Legofania

Just now, Legofania said:

Well, it's known that sumbarine has wheels. Dragon has head from elves, which doesn't look good and he's thin

I'm gonna take it that you're talking about that amphibian assault sub/ ninja speeder thing that guyon2002 described. Im really hoping they dont just put a dome on the land bounty and sell it as a hydro bounty.

sounds promising, unpopular opinion: I'm a massive fan of side builds. I love small builds and usually they look pretty cool. the only side build I remember truly disliking as probably that weird flying trike from the monkie kid cloud roadster set....