This video shows the gardens connected to the city (starting at 6:16), with the Docks attached on the other side of the city.

The little island is attached to the back of the gardens, which is not ideal as it blocks part of the docks. I might look if I can change it up a bit and attach it to the front of the city/garden side instead and expand it to the full width. That would fit my layout perfectly, I think. 

Edited by Gorki247

I really can't wait to get mine!  I'm doing the NES right now with my daughter cause I have been holding off building it till we have some time to take it all in and enjoy, but I'm finding myself telling her "ya do another bag tonight"!  lol 

These 3 sets are prop my favorite overall sets ever done. They are just awesome.  Even friends when they are over our house and they see all the legos and can't really figure it out they still comment on how awesome the ninjago sets are cause of the colors.

11 hours ago, Modal said:

Edit: Has anyone been following the Ninjago City/Docks prices? I bought them in November for 500/400 respectively. Now the lowest you can find either is 700/600. Like that’s an insane jump in just a couple months.

Currently: Ninjago City for $520; Ninjago City Docks for $350
A month ago: Ninjago City for $550, Ninjago City Docks for $375

This shows a new set actually caused the prices of previous sets to drop...

After seeing full pics of the sets, the lavender skin color of the "islanders" is starting to annoy me :/

1 hour ago, JintaiZ said:

Can you show me where right now you can buy those at that price? I’m talking NIB as well. I find the sites that just say how much they’re worth are outdated. Looking at BrickLink/eBay/etc they have all risen significantly

3 minutes ago, Modal said:

Can you show me where right now you can buy those at that price? I’m talking NIB as well. I find the sites that just say how much they’re worth are outdated. Looking at BrickLink/eBay/etc they have all risen significantly

Now the price is $579 for Ninjago City and $377 for Ninjago City Docks

Edited by JintaiZ

1 hour ago, JintaiZ said:

Just now, Modal said:

I'd be willing to buy Ninjago City Docks for $350. Even used. BrickLink's lowest priced listing is $400 in the Czech Republic, so shipping will be loads. Cheapest in North America is $500. Cheapest in the US is $590. eBay doesn't appear to be better. I'm clearly looking in the wrong places. Would be happy with $350 though.

If somehow someone can get a picture with ninjago gardens attached to ninjago city with the little island attached on the left side of ninjago gardens i would greatly appreciate it.

tks

Just now, just_one said:

If somehow someone can get a picture with ninjago gardens attached to ninjago city with the little island attached on the left side of ninjago gardens i would greatly appreciate it.

tks

I think what you're looking for is in the video I posted earlier. Have a look.

Just now, Gorki247 said:

I think what you're looking for is in the video I posted earlier. Have a look.

No, in that one its attached to the back of ninjago gardens.

20 minutes ago, just_one said:

No, in that one its attached to the back of ninjago gardens.

Just now, just_one said:

island - Gardens - City :)

OK, I see what you mean now. Yes, that would be another combimation I plan to try

Edited by Gorki247

Just now, Gorki247 said:

OK, that's confusing. So you want the gardens City - Island - Gardens?

island - Gardens - City  and Gardens - Island - City

those 2 lije that would be perfect

Edited by just_one

I really just want to see City - Docks - Garden but with the temple island on the other side of Garden and not in between docks - garden

Just now, Modal said:

I really just want to see City - Docks - Garden but with the temple island on the other side of Garden and not in between docks - garden

This! Unsure why this isn't the most obvious way to display the sets for people, the temple island in between docks and garden looks so bad.

6 minutes ago, Maartenh said:

This! Unsure why this isn't the most obvious way to display the sets for people, the temple island in between docks and garden looks so bad.

To be fair I don’t think anyone has shown all 3 sets together besides Lego’s official pictures. Most people are taking their sweet time building it :laugh:

6 hours ago, just_one said:

Looks awesome! just wanted to see if you could attach the island (16x32 plate) on the left side next to gardens and im sold

Remember, you can only ATTACH the island to the two corners. Like any corner module. so it depends, if you are talking about setting the the gardens on the left, and NC on the right and then the island on the far left (island, gardens, NC left to right in a straight line) Then, no, you can't attach it. there are no connecting bricks right there, its water. you cold set it there and add a little bridge. Otherwise you attach the island behind the two on either side.

Just now, turk187 said:

Remember, you can only ATTACH the island to the two corners. Like any corner module. so it depends, if you are talking about setting the the gardens on the left, and NC on the right and then the island on the far left (island, gardens, NC left to right in a straight line) Then, no, you can't attach it. there are no connecting bricks right there, its water. you cold set it there and add a little bridge. Otherwise you attach the island behind the two on either side.

i dont attach them (same with modulars) so im safe :)

2 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

Where are you getting those prices? for the Docks, Bricklinks lowest is 499$ and ebay is 599$ (USD)

Just now, turk187 said:

Where are you getting those prices? for the Docks, Bricklinks lowest is 499$ and ebay is 599$ (USD)

These sites like Brickeconomy are always outdated. These sites say Ninjago City is worth $570, yet in the US you will not find anything less than $600 for a new in box set. Docks has risen significantly as well. Would love for someone to show me a direct link to a new Ninjago City for $570

Edited by Modal

Just now, Modal said:

These sites like Brickeconomy are always outdated. These sites say Ninjago City is worth $570, yet in the US you will not find anything less than $600 for a new in box set. Docks has risen significantly as well. Would love for someone to show me a direct link to a new Ninjago City for $570

I didn't know about Brickeconomy, but there prices are way lower than Bricklink or ebay. I wonder what they are basing them on?

A Google search brings up the docks for $383 from Toysonline . com. but I think it's very likely a scam site, which is a shame. They have no history, no links, no reviews. Otherwise, everything is $500+

2 hours ago, Modal said:

1 hour ago, Maartenh said:

It seems obvious, but I worry it isn't going to look as good as we would think; at least not without some modification, or possibly mirroring the build. Difficult to say, but we'll find out soon enough once more people get their hands on the set.

Edited by Gorki247

Just had email from LEGO saying “your order has shipped”. That was quick I thought, but then scrolled to see it was actually Spring Lantern Festival not Gardens.

Anyone had their order progress beyond the “in warehouse” stage yet?

Just now, Lucarex said:

Just had email from LEGO saying “your order has shipped”. That was quick I thought, but then scrolled to see it was actually Spring Lantern Festival not Gardens.

Anyone had their order progress beyond the “in warehouse” stage yet?

I haven't even had an email about it yet. I just brought it on shop@home and have heard nothing, not even confirmation. Starting to get a bit antsy but I'm holding of on contacting customer services just yet, they're pretty busy. Then again, the shipping in the UK is absolutely abhorrent.