1 minute ago, Surge said:

Well it is a ninja vehicle (as seen below)

If that’s the case, then apart from the temple, we aren’t getting any bad guy stuff. Is the fire dragon confirmed to be kais? It might be that the villains are actually fire based, and such they have a fire dragon?

1 minute ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Is the fire dragon confirmed to be kais? 

It's not, that was just a guess on my part. 

Maybe the dragon is Kai's and is also a villain set. Maybe Kai goes evil in season 15. It is possible but IMO unlikely. Also, for the hydro bounty I really hope it is almost or fully sealed with no big sails and instead some kind of dome.

16 hours ago, Surge said:

Well it is a ninja vehicle (as seen below)

Yikes, my bad for not reading there. Does this means that we're only getting one villain set (If Temple of the Infinite sea is a villain set) and if I'm not mistaken, 71751 is skipped too. (If the Fire Dragon wasn't a villain set)

By Guyon2002 - Well as it's being discussed I might as well share it, 71752 is called 'Ninja Sub Speeder'

Also, thanks for clarifying! :thumbup:

And seeing the later replies, if the villains are fire-based, I'm surprised that we would be returning to fire-themed villains again pretty close to the Pyro Vipers.

I always find the fire dragon to be Kai's a very plausible theory since there's always the possible theory that this wave might not only just be a Nya season but a similar repeat like Hands of Time where it's both siblings instead. On the other hand "Attack of the Fire Dragon" does sound like as a villain set which I would agree that it could lead to this reply :

16 hours ago, bluedog1111 said:

Maybe the dragon is Kai's and is also a villain set. Maybe Kai goes evil in season 15. It is possible but IMO unlikely.

I do find this a be quite a fun direction! If that's actually the case, I really hope they don't botch it like with Zane in SotFS haha.

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

Would be cool to see the Atlantis and Ninjago Movie parts in this Summer wave, though I think those are long gone.

Also fear that LEGO has sent nobody a review copy of the Gardens yet and won’t do a press release. While the Docks didn’t receive one, it was an expansion and wasn’t a D2C. The Gardens is the 10th anniversary tribute and a D2C. Here’s hope there is one tomorrow or Thursday, but if not, I am glad to see some more photos. Some of these new close ups look gorgeous.

I see that Lego’s treating the NC Gardens as well as Cartoon Network’s been treating the show itself. :laugh:

The new list sounds interesting. It would be cool if these aquatic villains are modern versions of the figures from that decades-old, cancelled Seatron theme. The Fire Dragon sounds kinda out of place, but everything else seems like it’ll be cool to me!

A Juniors version of the 2015 Bounty is especially intriguing to me, especially since the Possession version was a set I loved but never ended up getting back when it was out. Hopefully we get a full sized remake in a few years when Lego dies down on the Bounty variants. Also, 71739 sounds like a new version of the Ultra Sonic/Stealth Raider. I own and cherish the 2016 version, so hopefully this remake is distinct from that set.

Edited by The Stud

Honestly, the set which excites me the most is the ultra sonic raider, but not because it’s being remade. The fact that it is being remade shows Lego isn’t done with season 2 yet, and we could still get a Cole’s tread assault, which I’m desperate for to complete the 4 golden weapon vehicles

Ultrasonic Raider!  Although this leaves me confused as to whether this is Legacy 4 or Legacy 3 Includes DoTD. This also leaves one of the six golden Ninja without a corresponding set. Any word on this, Guyon2002?

Just now, HalfBloodPrince said:

They are definitely going to rerelease the 2017 City and the docks, why else would they advertise two retired sets. 

LEGO is probably just trying to show how the Gardens set look with Ninjago City and Docks. They are advertising retired sets since there is no other Ninjago modular...

13 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

They are definitely going to rerelease the 2017 City and the docks, why else would they advertise two retired sets. 

Lychir already mentioned this, but I think it's important to address it again. Unfortunately, it is impossible for LEGO to rerelease the sets due to retired parts and colors. Many of the minifigure parts from the movie are retired, which would require LEGO to replace the minifig selection. While that is not too challenging, the color used excessively in the original City, tr. neon orange, is retired, so that would have to be replaced entirely.

29 minutes ago, Nearlyheadlessbrick said:

Ultrasonic Raider!  Although this leaves me confused as to whether this is Legacy 4 or Legacy 3 Includes DoTD. This also leaves one of the six golden Ninja without a corresponding set. Any word on this, Guyon2002?

ultra sonic raider appears in seasons 1 and 2 in prominent roles, this is likely based around one of those depictions. 

I could see the 2017 Ninjago City, in like 5 years, becoming one of these sets that cost around $800-$1000 NIB.

Edited by Modal

Brick fanatics say on their news article to stay tuned for the full press release at 9AM tomorrow morning. They say it in a way that seems to imply that there is a press release, and with the gardens being up on Lego, I have to wonder if they put it up by accident and they are gonna have to keep it up there. There’s nothing under the features page, which is my reasoning. Who knows? One things for sure, Lego has botched this release big time!

I can’t find the gardens of the Dutch lego website. Anyone else got this problem? The link to the English version works but no Dutch version to be found 

Just now, AxL said:

I can’t find the gardens of the Dutch lego website. Anyone else got this problem? The link to the English version works but no Dutch version to be found 

its not on the US site either. Ive only seen it on the UK one, but I havent checked any other ones

I’ve heard it’s on the Canadian website but I haven’t checked yet.

edit: it’s up there. This further proves that they might of put the set up by accident.

Edited by a guy from somewhere

1 minute ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Brick fanatics say on their news article to stay tuned for the full press release at 9AM tomorrow morning. They say it in a way that seems to imply that there is a press release, and with the gardens being up on Lego, I have to wonder if they put it up by accident and they are gonna have to keep it up there. There’s nothing under the features page, which is my reasoning. Who knows? One things for sure, Lego has botched this release big time!

Well they say January 14th at 9am 

54 minutes ago, Cocoa said:

Lychir already mentioned this, but I think it's important to address it again. Unfortunately, it is impossible for LEGO to rerelease the sets due to retired parts and colors. Many of the minifigure parts from the movie are retired, which would require LEGO to replace the minifig selection. While that is not too challenging, the color used excessively in the original City, tr. neon orange, is retired, so that would have to be replaced entirely.

Wait, since when is trans orange retired???

11 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Wait, since when is trans orange retired???

In this LEGO DOTS video (0:33), the color has a yellow sticker, indicating its retirement following 2021. The only 2021 set to include tr. neon orange is 80106 Story of Nian, which will retire at the end of this year. Also, note the lanterns in 71741 are tr. light blue. I honestly have no idea why such a common color would be retired, other than I guess LEGO is trying to minimalize their color palette to only necessary colors. They discontinued the classic ice color, tr. medium blue, in 2018, and have colors such as coral and copper on a limited 4-year run.

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

A few notes regarding the list of sets that just leaked:

- The names of the sets are all translated, they're close but not entirely correct

- 71749 is a 4+ version of Final Flight of the Destiny's Bounty and has the same name as it's predecessor

- 71752 is a ninja vehicle 

- 71756 is a Bounty as I reported earlier

Does water dragon belong to Nya?