If I had the guess I’m assuming the Gardens announcement will be Monday, and at that time LAN members will probably be able to post their early reviews. Assuming LEGO sent them early sets this weekend.

2 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

If we look at that image on the back of the box, there’s a walk way that wraps around the side of Chen’s noodle house, and it seems to be removable, but then there would be a gap there, but above that there’s a balcony jutting out of the green building. I’m not sure if that’s to big. Also, the side walk on the old city level just doesn’t seem to exist? I’m talking about the right side when viewed from the back, as there’s a little alley way next to the brown building, then the stone path just, stops? At what would be the front of the build, there just doesn’t seem to be anything there. I don’t know how it would connect with the other ninjago modulars, and also if you look at the back of the box, the walkway behind the old city just seems to be completely gone. If you put the gardens next to the 2017 city, the space by the elevator would just go into water, and there would be a flat wall, then without any texturing or sloping, just water tiles

If the walkway is removable then I would not be surprised if the balcony is as well.

The sidewalk on the old world loops around behind the left-hand building instead of continuing around the front, but still connects to both ends.

And the elevator would empty out to the water alone on the old world level if you attached the gardens on that side, but would still connect to the upper level normally (no different from how it works if you don't have anything attached to that side of the elevator).

11 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

As for more expansions, as much as I hate to say it, I don’t think we will get any more. Ninjago is pretty much ending in 2022, and even if they decided to get rid of the sets and the show, why would they continue to release more modulars?

Are you just making this stuff up? 

People always think "we've worked up to X year" means "it's ending X year". Ninjago could continue for another decade, and the creators will still only confirm that it will continue for another two years at least because they don't know anything beyond the point they're working on.

Edited by GarmaFan

I’m sorry guys, I’ve made a mistake. I’ve seen many people go on about ninjago ending and I did believe it. I see now that you guys are confident that it will stay around, and I hope so too. Ninjago has pretty much helped me through my life and I’m sure it’s done the same to you. I agree, I messed up. I’m sorry for that.

23 minutes ago, Nearlyheadlessbrick said:

Teaser posted by Hype (clothing company) with metal containers with Ninjago language spelling "Ninjago" with a date of the 15th January, hopefully these come in adult sizes!

Where can I find this teaser? I’m actually interested in how this will turn out, seen as this seems to be for adults. It could focus on the darker seasons, like SOG, or it could be all round. Kinda unfortunate that it’s reveal is on the 15th, not the 14th, but oh well.

Just now, a guy from somewhere said:

I’m sorry guys, I’ve made a mistake. I’ve seen many people go on about ninjago ending and I did believe it. I see now that you guys are confident that it will stay around, and I hope so too. Ninjago has pretty much helped me through my life and I’m sure it’s done the same to you. I agree, I messed up. I’m sorry for that.

Where can I find this teaser? I’m actually interested in how this will turn out, seen as this seems to be for adults. It could focus on the darker seasons, like SOG, or it could be all round. Kinda unfortunate that it’s reveal is on the 15th, not the 14th, but oh well.

Pretty much on any of their social media.

ErJgKRuXMAMcGoC?format=jpg&name=large

"The Bricks Are Building. 15.01.21"

You can see the Ninjago language on it, and it should translate to Ninjago (although it led me to translate Ni Jen Go but you get the message).

30 minutes ago, Lucarex said:

Are you just making this stuff up? 

Getting the gardens was already quite a surprise so more expansions would not be too likely...

Edited by JintaiZ
typo

Just now, JintaiZ said:

Getting the gardens was already quite a surprise so more expansions would not be too likely...

I think the guy meant that he was pulling "Ninjago is ending after 2022" out of a hat.

20 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

You do realise this is clothing right? Not a wave of adult-oriented sets. 

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

You do realise this is clothing right? Not a wave of adult-oriented sets. 

Well aware, I'm just interested because its different. lego has partnered with clothing companies before, but ninjago isn't really something that has had much clothing. its generally The Lego movie or something like that.

Adult Ninjago clothing sounds sweet. Years ago I hoped for things like that, but even up to now the closest we've generally gotten is "themeless" Lego clothing for adults. Even the Ninjago movie didn't really result in adult-sized T-shirts and similar merch the way The Lego Movie had.

The teaser is... definitely ambiguous, but the fact that the Ninjago language is front and center gives me hope that the designs will be more thought-out and than just standard Ninjago stock art on T-shirts.

2 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

When I saw the original leak last year I had difficulty explaining to my friends who aren't interested in LEGO what the news of a Ninjago City expansion, years after the movie theme had ended, was like as a big fan of that theme.  I've been collecting pieces to eventually construct my own additional sections after seeing the massive BrickCon display but I really didn't have any kind of hope there would be a third section.  

If it sells well, and I think it will, maybe LEGO will keep the surprises coming.  

3 hours ago, Robert8 said:

The "ninjago is ending this year" rumor is becoming a tradition here on EB

Wasn't one of the writers of the show talking about how they are already writing/planning future seasons?? 

LEGO themselves have said Ninjago is an evergreen theme meaning it’s here to stay with the likes of City, Technic and Star Wars.

9 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

LEGO themselves have said Ninjago is an evergreen theme meaning it’s here to stay with the likes of City, Technic and Star Wars.

Then again, Bionicle was also considered an evergreen theme during the peak of it's run, and look were we are today. So, my advice would be to not count on that. 

1 hour ago, Lego David said:

Then again, Bionicle was also considered an evergreen theme during the peak of it's run, and look were we are today. So, my advice would be to not count on that. 

True, but if one of the creators seems to think it's going to continue, there's no reason to start preparing Ninjago's eulogy. It'll end when it ends, but that doesn't seem to be any time soon. For now.

1 minute ago, GarmaFan said:

It'll end when it ends, but that doesn't seem to be any time soon. For now.

Agreed. I was just telling people not to expect Ninjago to be a "literal" evergreen theme that will never end, because that simply isn't the case.

10 hours ago, MasterofElements said:

Excuse the poor edit, but I put together the picture of the back of the Gardens with the small Statue island area to see what the overall footprint of the set looked like. The link here gives us an idea. https://imgur.com/WKjnhBU

Dude. This is incredible. Kinda surprised at the gap between the pagoda roof and the second level walkway, but it’ll look better next to the city. This is amazing! You can now get a decent idea of this sets height as well, as measurements are good, but seeing it all connected is amazing. I have a feeling that there is a ladder on the wall that is facing the tree, that runs up the right side (looking from the back) and the ladder stops/starts at Chen’s noodle house. I say this as there doesn’t seem to be any kind of barricade to stop people falling through that gap. I hope so, as it’s the only thing we haven’t seen yet, neither here or in the catalog. 

Have people seen the golden Nya illustration going round insta? The blue headband and hair clip makes me wonder if this is how she'll appear in series 14 the tv show (though obviously in her islander suit) despite her minifigure design using the same hairpiece, similar to how the hair clip has changed colour in previous seasons despite the physical sets not representing this.

Ok so the Uk price for the gardens has been found, and it’s confirmed  to be £275? I was under the impression that it was £260? I’m not too happy with that, as it means that I have to re think my current money situation. But the main thing is that the gardens is still $300 for the US. The original ninjago city set was $300 US and £260 in the uk. Granted, almost 600 pieces for 15 is good, but it still doesn’t feel right with the US price staying the same. This could just be down to brexit, but I’m probably overthinking here. Definitely disappointed with the £15 price hike, but I guess I’ll have to deal with it. 

10 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Ok so the Uk price for the gardens has been found, and it’s confirmed  to be £275? I was under the impression that it was £260? I’m not too happy with that, as it means that I have to re think my current money situation. But the main thing is that the gardens is still $300 for the US. The original ninjago city set was $300 US and £260 in the uk. Granted, almost 600 pieces for 15 is good, but it still doesn’t feel right with the US price staying the same. This could just be down to brexit, but I’m probably overthinking here. Definitely disappointed with the £15 price hike, but I guess I’ll have to deal with it. 

Yeah, it's really annoying as the actual conversion would be closer to 230, making even the £260 price hard to swallow. I'll definitely have to rethink whether it's worth it at the hiked up price and see a couple of reviews, maybe wait for a sale or something.

18 hours ago, MasterofElements said:

Excuse the poor edit, but I put together the picture of the back of the Gardens with the small Statue island area to see what the overall footprint of the set looked like. The link here gives us an idea. https://imgur.com/WKjnhBU

Thank you for doing this! The back looks way better with the temple attached. Can’t wait to see all the sets together.