13 hours ago, FrostyPlayZa said:

It's fine @JintaiZ and @GarmaFan, I'll just wait and see them on YouTube eventually, also Merry Christmas :sweet:

I finally saw the pictures on Instagram and Twitter without an account

1 hour ago, Peppermint_M said:

Yeah, 18 is the required age and maturity is encouraged. So the options are to sharpen up your posting or be checked by staff.

Glad this is being addressed, almost at the point of unfollowing the thread given level of adolescent posting recently.

14 hours ago, FrostyPlayZa said:

This is the English text here

Catamaran:

The Guard ships unite faster thanks to the lightning energy for H they go even faster.

That doesn't mean they're gonna use Jay for this. It also says in magazine that they can throw lightning thanks to amulet. 

On 12/26/2020 at 9:34 AM, LOTR34 said:

And speaking of Legacy sets,for how long do you guys think the Legacy sub-theme will keep going?

I actually think it's more likely to continue even after the show ends. We are getting 4 sets for the new season, yet we are getting even more Legacy sets.

12 minutes ago, Maple said:

I actually think it's more likely to continue even after the show ends. We are getting 4 sets for the new season, yet we are getting even more Legacy sets.

Well 2021 is the 10th anniversary of the series so it makes sense to get alot of sets this time around.

You guys heard about Golden Nya and Golden Zane, I saw them on a site I forgot what it was and Golden Zane was wearing a golden Forbidden spinjitzu mask and Nya wasn't wearing anything, she pretty muched looked the same but gold 

But I'm pretty sure you all seen it anyways since you basically watch a bunch of ninjago ?

3 hours ago, Legofania said:

That doesn't mean they're gonna use Jay for this. It also says in magazine that they can throw lightning thanks to amulet. 

Yeah, you might be right about that 

12 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

Well 2021 is the 10th anniversary of the series so it makes sense to get alot of sets this time around.

Have you guys seen the little sneak peak of the 10th anniversary ninjago video of mini film or something?, I've seen TV reporters talk about the ninja and I think I saw Ultra Violet, but she looked different ?

But i'm pretty sure you guys seen the sneak peek right?

Edited by FrostyPlayZa

17 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

Yeah, just looked at the blurry Gardens leak pic, I'm pretty sure they're there. 

I think I see Ronin 11th from the left, and the mechanic is either 8th from the left or 6th from the right. 

Also I have a feeling there will be some sort of ice cream shop/stand. one of the figs on the cards ninjawhip showed was called eisverkäufer, which translates to ice cream vendor. Not the most interesting thing, but more details are always nice.

47 minutes ago, FrostyPlayZa said:

You guys heard about Golden Nya and Golden Zane, I saw them on a site I forgot what it was and Golden Zane was wearing a golden Forbidden spinjitzu mask and Nya wasn't wearing anything, she pretty muched looked the same but gold 

It's fake

51 minutes ago, FrostyPlayZa said:

But I'm pretty sure you all seen it anyways since you basically watch a bunch of ninjago ?

Yeah, you might be right about that 

Have you guys seen the little sneak peak of the 10th anniversary ninjago video of mini film or something?, I've seen TV reporters talk about the ninja and I think I saw Ultra Violet, but she looked different ?

But i'm pretty sure you guys seen the sneak peek right?

Maybe you stop lying? You know it's not really cool. There is no sneak peek just as no golden ninjas. It's too early

1 hour ago, LOTR34 said:

Yes but I think there were more Legacy sets in 2020 than new season sets. Which is fine. There is a huge rich history to tap. So even if the show gets canceled or is like Doctor Who and they take a year off there will still be sets.

Just now, Maple said:

Yes but I think there were more Legacy sets in 2020 than new season sets. Which is fine. There is a huge rich history to tap. So even if the show gets canceled or is like Doctor Who and they take a year off there will still be sets.

That's incorrect. Not counting any of the polybags or gimmick sets (arcade pods etc.) there were 14 sets for Prime Empire and MotM while Legacy got a total of 7 sets, 8 if you count the accessory pack. 

54 minutes ago, Legofania said:

It's fake

Maybe you stop lying? You know it's not really cool. There is no sneak peek just as no golden ninjas. It's too early

Yeah you're right, maybe I'm just seeing things

1 hour ago, Gangikhan448 said:

There is a Legacy Ronin and Legacy Mechanic. I think they will be in the gardens.

Ronin looks basically the same as his existing Possession variant, which is fine, but I would have liked a new dual-moulded hat/hair piece for him. The Mechanic looks good, and I am glad that we are finally getting him, but, as with Ronin, he would benefit greatly from a new moulded headgear piece. 

1 hour ago, Surge said:

one of the figs on the cards ninjawhip showed was called eisverkäufer, which translates to ice cream vendor. Not the most interesting thing, but more details are always nice.

Occupation-wise, perhaps, but his torso is an update of the classic Ice Planet one! Additionally, since it looks a bit out-of-place even for Ninjago, it may have been designed for another set, and is simply being reused here (at least, I hope that this is the case). 

A new image of the Gardens leaked from a catalog. The build is amazing, really beautifull but the minifigure selection is honestly abysmal.

11 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Occupation-wise, perhaps, but his torso is an update of the classic Ice Planet one! Additionally, since it looks a bit out-of-place even for Ninjago, it may have been designed for another set, and is simply being reused here (at least, I hope that this is the case). 

I don't think it's for another set, as this is in line for the previous ninjago city releases. If I recall correctly the comic clerk had a shirt with the Galidor logo, and i think there are other examples (although the other references to lego themes may have just been relegated to stickers).

9 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

The Mechanic looks good, and I am glad that we are finally getting him, but, as with Ronin, he would benefit greatly from a new moulded headgear piece. 

The one potential benefit to the printed eyepiece is that he could possibly have the red version on the other side of the face? Probably just wishful thinking, though.

Unfortunately, the minifig selection has dashed my last hope of getting a casual harumi (I still can't believe they did stone harumi and nameless sog member in that bricktober pack).

Also as I was writing this, exabricks on insta just released a much better photo of the gardens.

10 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The second level has Chen's Noodle Shop, no Skylor to accompany it though :hmpf_bad:

This is big icky. I really wish they would've nix'd some of the randos and added actual Ninjago Characters....

With the new catalogue image, I’ll summarize my thoughts of the gardens in one sentence. 

I was wrong.

The colours do not clash anymore, the details are brought out, this set looks absolutely beautiful. And this isn’t even the entire set, as the pagoda is probably on the next page. This honestly looks even better than the city in my opinion.

And 5600 pcs for $300 USD?? Is this a dream or something??

Ooooh! There it is! That looks much better. Looks like the sidewalk rests lower than Ninjago City, and the lamps on the elevated walkway are indeed blue - strange but it adds some variety. The teal spire looks much better now that we can see the details and textures on everything else - it doesn't stick out as much as it did in the blurry pic.

Just now, someguy827 said:

And 5600 pcs for $300 USD?? Is this a dream or something??

In the catalog it is listed as being 400$ though...

Edited by Lego David

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Looks like the early VIP release is on January 16th

14th...which is awesome as it marks 10 years of the shows release. 

Just now, Lego David said:

In the catalog it is listed as being 400$ though...

Leaker is Canadian. US Prices is $299.99