This is probably a stupid question, but what does BAM mean? I’m not to up to date with the Lego acronyms?. Also, does anyone know what Lego’s vidyo theme is actually gonna be? From that teaser in the catalog, it seems to either be a music theme, or Lego trying to cash in on tiktoks success, but I very much doubt that.

Just now, a guy from somewhere said:

This is probably a stupid question, but what does BAM mean? I’m not to up to date with the Lego acronyms?. Also, does anyone know what Lego’s vidyo theme is actually gonna be? From that teaser in the catalog, it seems to either be a music theme, or Lego trying to cash in on tiktoks success, but I very much doubt that.

Build A Minifigure. They're these stations in LEGO brand stores where you can assemble some figures for a fairly low price that often get exclusive prints.

Vidiyo is a music related theme but we're not exactly sure what it is yet. 

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

A new pic of Chief Mammatus (who's alternate name is apparently Spider-Man according to this leaker :laugh_hard:) has leaked. His helmet thingy looks fantastic! 

Wow, I really can't look at any of these leaks apparently :hmpf_bad:

7 minutes ago, FrostyPlayZa said:

Wow, I really can't look at any of these leaks apparently :hmpf_bad:

Well leaks are not allowed on here so maybe just make a Instagram account to see it

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Well leaks are not allowed on here so maybe just make a Instagram account to see it

How old are you for an Instagram account anyway

No offense

Edited by FrostyPlayZa

Just now, FrostyPlayZa said:

How old are you for an Instagram account anyway

I mean for eurobricks it’s 18 and older so you should be able to make a Instagram account if you can make a eurobricks 

4 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I mean for eurobricks it’s 18 and older so you should be able to make a Instagram account if you can make a eurobricks 

Well, about that. I'm like 18

Edited by FrostyPlayZa

Just now, LOTR34 said:

Yes officer this man right here.

Just kidding I'm 18

Just now, LOTR34 said:

Yes officer this man right here.

Dude, it was a Joke, I'm 18 years old

12 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well, I don't really want to anyway, because I have my reasons, so what are we talking about anyway

To me the mermaid tail looks like gingerbread.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

@FrostyPlayZa To be more specific, just search LEGO Ninjago leaks on google. Hope that helps!

Edited by JintaiZ

4 minutes ago, FrostyPlayZa said:

Ok @JintaiZ I tried it, but it failed, but thx for the info though:shrug_oh_well:

Search LEGO Ninjago 2021 leaks.

Just now, JintaiZ said:

Alright, I will TRY like a true ninja FAN

1 minute ago, JintaiZ said:

Well, I searched and searched and searched etc, but all I could find was videos and leaks of season 14 sets :sceptic:, can I send you a screenshot @JintaiZ this isn't a leak, just my progress

22 minutes ago, FrostyPlayZa said:

Well, I searched and searched and searched etc, but all I could find was videos and leaks of season 14 sets :sceptic:, can I send you a screenshot @JintaiZ this isn't a leak, just my progress

Search #legoleaks on Instagram. But the best way to see leaks as soon as they pop up is to follow people. On Instagram.

1 hour ago, FrostyPlayZa said:

If it's not a leak, you can post it in the public instead.

Edited by JintaiZ

22 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

If it's not a leak, you can post it in the public instead.

It's fine @JintaiZ and @GarmaFan, I'll just wait and see them on YouTube eventually, also Merry Christmas :sweet:

1 hour ago, GarmaFan said:

Search #legoleaks on Instagram. But the best way to see leaks as soon as they pop up is to follow people. On Instagram.

This is the English text here

Catamaran:

The Guard ships unite faster thanks to the lightning energy for H they go even faster.

Could just be me but wasn't it kinda obvious that they were going to use Jay for something? The 2 sets he's in both show him as captured, Chief Mammatus has lightning on his staff and the names of the minions are lightning related (rumble, thunder) :def_shrug: 

The Keepers using his elemental power for their catamaran is new though. 

Edited by Guyon2002

Could just be me but wasn't it kinda obvious that they were going to use Jay for something? The 2 sets he's in both show him as captured, Chief Mammatus has lightning on his staff and the names of the minions are lightning related (rumble, thunder) :def_shrug: 

Yeah, I knew that already but I just couldn't be bothered to say everything bout that 

So it's basically an electric powered boat LOL, I thought before that a catamaran was some type of sea creature :snicker:

11 hours ago, FrostyPlayZa said:

I'm 18 years old

Your behaviour seems to indicate otherwise: 

6 hours ago, FrostyPlayZa said:

Nice

Awesome 

Majestic

And

Awesome 

The reason I'm talking like that is because I'm trying to increase my rank on eurobricks

S

O

A

M

A

Z

I

N

G

T

O

L

O

O

K

A

T

The beautiful majestic MOCs are awesomely Amazing 

*yawns*

BTW, rank increases on EB based on your total number of posts, not the length or formatting thereof. 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

Yeah, 18 is the required age and maturity is encouraged. So the options are to sharpen up your posting or be checked by staff.