Brickset posted their review of Zane's Titan Mech. Among other things, I'm happy to see that the back of the mech has had the same attention to detail paid as the front.

Would be cool if the Vengestone buyer has a more ambitious plan than the usual one-season villains and will serve as one of the major villians of the 'new' Ninjago. Maybe use the Vengestone to orchestrate a big attack on Kryptarium Prison resulting in a mass breakout the ninja will have to deal with for 2 or 3 seasons (with an overarching story like the Oni trilogy). That would allow the writers to spend more time exploring past villains instead of having to keep retconning more villains into Ninjago's history (and they could properly place the Dark Island books into the show canon). Could also be a nice way of tying new and Legacy content together setswise, like Vengestone versions of previous villain vehicles or something. But I doubt the new Ninjago will ever get that ambitious when they can just keep things relatively simple :tongue:

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Would be cool if the Vengestone buyer has a more ambitious plan than the usual one-season villains and will serve as one of the major villians of the 'new' Ninjago. Maybe use the Vengestone to orchestrate a big attack on Kryptarium Prison resulting in a mass breakout the ninja will have to deal with for 2 or 3 seasons (with an overarching story like the Oni trilogy). That would allow the writers to spend more time exploring past villains instead of having to keep retconning more villains into Ninjago's history (and they could properly place the Dark Island books into the show canon). Could also be a nice way of tying new and Legacy content together setswise, like Vengestone versions of previous villain vehicles or something. But I doubt the new Ninjago will ever get that ambitious when they can just keep things relatively simple :tongue:

Hey dude, you're awesome for telling us Season 15 sets soooo THX?

Also do you have any hints to what will happen to Jay next year, cause that is what's scaring me right now?

20 hours ago, AlBrickStudios said:

Dang. The reason I thought Nadakhan would be the main villain for season 15 is because Bragi (one of the writers for Ninjago) did say that there are hints in the last few seasons to a future season. And the clues were obvious. In PE, clutch powers was seen with the Teapot of Tyrahn, in MotM, Lloyd mentioned Teapot of Tyrahn, even in s11 we saw the teapot. That’s why I believe that s15 will feature Nadakhan’s return. Who ever the villain may be, I’m still pumped!

I feel like the Vengestone buyer is Pythor

I love yo vids dude?, you should check out my channel Fun Gameplays, I commented on your latest video?

They seem to prefer making new villains, in regards to season antagonists, and there's still room for more new stuff in the lore. There's still about 7 unseen realms, loose-threads from old seasons, unexplored parts of Ninjago, and plenty of fantasy genres to make new waves around. There could be an old-West season, a zombie season, alien season.. etc. It could go on forever! It's.. terrifying.

So what's this Vengestone thing? Was it mentioned in the show, or is there an image out that I missed? :shrug_oh_well:

@FrostyPlayZa Remember this is a Ninjago set discussion thread, not a YT comment section... 

2 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

So what's this Vengestone thing? Was it mentioned in the show, or is there an image out that I missed? :shrug_oh_well:

@FrostyPlayZa Remember this is a Ninjago set discussion thread, not a YT comment section... 

it's the thing they used in skybound but now more often; the show's still going pretty strong rn and there's a big plot thread about the "vengestone buyer" that the king of america shintaro gets revenue from using exploitative labor

but yeah, to frosty: we still have a discussion thread. don't forget it!

23 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

Sheesh guys, no need to be strict here, it was just a question, does that really bother or actually matter?

1 hour ago, FrostyPlayZa said:

Sheesh guys, no need to be strict here, it was just a question, does that really bother or actually matter?

it helps to declutter, esp for users who don't care about ninjago beyond the sets

but thanks for acknowledging that! it's confusing as a new member but you get used to it ;)

Edited by Pirean_Grammaticul
ninja'd by a double post

1 hour ago, FrostyPlayZa said:

I'm sorry for saying that, you were right grammatical (your name is hard to spell)  I shouldn't be asking YT questions here. From now on I will only discuss NINJAGO only here?

Just now, Pirean_Grammaticul said:

it helps to declutter, esp for users who don't care about ninjago beyond the sets

Yeah 

1 minute ago, Pirean_Grammaticul said:

but thanks for acknowledging that! it's confusing as a new member but you get used to it ;)

Hehe, You're pretty cool for a citizen on eurobricks 

2 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Hey bro, srry for talking about YT on here, I will only talk about Ninjago stuff here

:wink:

2 hours ago, Exetrius said:

So a new mermaid tail mold just leaked online, and due to the rumor of the next Ninjago wave being underwater, I wouldn't be surprised if this new mold came from Ninjago. So if the next season is indeed set underwater, we might see mermaids in it.

12 minutes ago, Lego David said:

So a new mermaid tail mold just leaked online, and due to the rumor of the next Ninjago wave being underwater, I wouldn't be surprised if this new mold came from Ninjago. So if the next season is indeed set underwater, we might see mermaids in it.

I’d say it’s a bit too early to be getting part leaks for season 15, considering that we barley got any from season 14.... however I don’t know what else it could be from. Maybe a Disney princess set? 

31 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

I’d say it’s a bit too early to be getting part leaks for season 15, considering that we barley got any from season 14.... however I don’t know what else it could be from. Maybe a Disney princess set? 

It's not a minidoll mermaid tail... it's a minifigure mermaid tail. So no, I don't think it's from Disney princess. 

32 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Well it's not gonna be from Disney princesses because it has minifigure connections not minidoll, However the printing makes it look like a desert (pudding not plantless place) mermaid tail, what which the sauce and the waffle style print, which makes me think it's defo not a ninjago piece, but the same part with different printing could be used or who knows maybe pudding themed merpeople will be the next ninjago antagonists (but I very much doubt it).

1 hour ago, Lego David said:

So which site did this mermaid tail mold leaked anyway?

Just now, FrostyPlayZa said:

So which site did this mermaid tail mold leaked anyway?

99% of the time part, set and figure leaks come from Instagram just like this piece. 

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

99% of the time part, set and figure leaks come from Instagram just like this piece. 

Ok but I don't have a Instagram account, so any screenshots

Just now, FrostyPlayZa said:

Ok but I don't have a Instagram account, so any screenshots

Then you'll have to make an account or google it, posting leaks or links to leaks on EB isn't allowed

Then you'll have to make an account or google it, posting leaks or links to leaks on EB isn't allowed

Mm ok, thx for the advice

A new pic of Chief Mammatus (who's alternate name is apparently Spider-Man according to this leaker :laugh_hard:) has leaked. His helmet thingy looks fantastic! 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Mermaid tail is most likely from BAM or Vidiyo 

Well, of course this specific one with the waffle print isn't ninjago, but with the water theme, I could totally see the new villians using this same piece. I wonder why they decided to make a new mermaid piece though, my only guess is that since this one is smaller it's easier to incorporate figures with this piece into builds.

I was about to speculate about what kind of info we'll get from the toy fairs and I just discovered that they have been delayed.The New York TF starts at May 1 and the Nuremberg starts at July 10.

:cry_sad:

My guess was that that tail would be a BAM piece as well. I think if Season 15 really is aqua-themed then we’re more likely to get eel or squid based minifigures than mermaids, but that’s just where my head’s at.

I also just had a realization about one of these new summer sets recently. Rereading this Brickset article (https://brickset.com/article/54616/female-ninjago-minifigures) made me realize that not only is this the first time we’re getting Nya’s name as part of a play set title, this is the first time we’re getting her name in the possessive sense. (This isn’t including spinner sets or keychains or anything like that.) Pretty crazy to think that it took ten years for that to finally happen.

11 minutes ago, The Stud said:

I also just had a realization about one of these new summer sets recently. Rereading this Brickset article (https://brickset.com/article/54616/female-ninjago-minifigures) made me realize that not only is this the first time we’re getting Nya’s name as part of a play set title, this is the first time we’re getting her name in the possessive sense. (This isn’t including spinner sets or keychains or anything like that.) Pretty crazy to think that it took ten years for that to finally happen.

Not sure if the name is finalised but as of this moment the set is simply called 'Water Dragon'.