Just now, AhmadMorro said:

So... Is Season 15 Have 4 Sets?... Same As Season 14...?

Can't give you an exact number but it's more than S14

I'm liking the sound of this hydro mech, seems pretty cool. Is The LEGO parts ordering service down? (probably Brexit) I cant get it to work. I select my pieces and then when I click confirm order, it just says that bricks and pieces cant be reached right now. I'll try again in an hour but im not sure what to do. Also, does anyone know what time the January 1st released sets go up on amazon.co.uk? Im looking to get the titan mech but I'm wondering if any one knows when to expect those sets to be up for sale on amazon. Thanks in advance!

Edited by a guy from somewhere
Brexit

Pictures of the hydro mech can be found in the catalogs that have been posted already.  It's a 4+ set built around the cockpit piece from the 4+ Tie Fighter in blue, with a pair of chunky specialized leg molds slapped on the bottom.  Not very exciting.

8 minutes ago, icm said:

Pictures of the hydro mech can be found in the catalogs that have been posted already.  It's a 4+ set built around the cockpit piece from the 4+ Tie Fighter in blue, with a pair of chunky specialized leg molds slapped on the bottom.  Not very exciting.

I’m afraid that that is the 4+ electro mech. Not the hydro mech. It’s for Lloyd anyways, and this one is piloted by jay. There’s jungle scenery arround it and it is on the Lego website. Don’t worry though, not many people talk about the set. As you said, it’s not very exciting. 

10 minutes ago, icm said:

Thats a 4+ Legacy version of Jay's Electro Mech from Tournament of Elements. Completely different set.

EDIT: ninja'd 

Edited by Guyon2002

Thanks. I don't follow Ninjago very closely, so all I was thinking was "blue $19.99 mech."

26 minutes ago, icm said:

You're talking about Jay's mech, not Lloyd's. And it's legacy

Edited by Legofania

6 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Lloyd's Hydro mech and Kai's fire Dragon are on the way...

Hey dudes, it's been a while since I've came here, this hydro mech and fire dragon... There is going to be Nadakhan in this one??

I'm a Jay fan and I created a custom character in his honor called Ray, I'll show u the picture later?

Also I don't celebrate Christmas and I wish to watch Ninjago, but I'm not allowed to because my Guardians think it's too romantic...

Will Nadakhan return in season 15 because my homie Allbrickstudios thinks that Nadakhan will return in season 15, and another set name like Jay's Dragon or Palace of Poseidon or something would be cool ? 

Loved speaking to you bud, see you around and tell me more news on the way and hope you had a great year?

Wait!, one last thing, Can you give us hints about the villain in season 15, I mean it has to be Nadakhan right, byee????

Edited by FrostyPlayZa

29 minutes ago, FrostyPlayZa said:

Hey dudes, it's been a while since I've came here, this hydro mech and fire dragon... There is going to be Nadakhan in this one??

I'm a Jay fan and I created a custom character in his honor called Ray, I'll show u the picture later?

Also I don't celebrate Christmas and I wish to watch Ninjago, but I'm not allowed to because my Guardians think it's too romantic...

Will Nadakhan return in season 15 because my homie Allbrickstudios thinks that Nadakhan will return in season 15, and another set name like Jay's Dragon or Palace of Poseidon or something would be cool ? 

Loved speaking to you bud, see you around and tell me more news on the way and hope you had a great year?

Wait!, one last thing, Can you give us hints about the villain in season 15, I mean it has to be Nadakhan right, byee????

I'm pretty sure there is no Nadakhan in S15, but I'd like to be wrong

Just now, Legofania said:

I'm pretty sure there is no Nadakhan in S15, but I'd like to be wrong

Bro, there are soo many clues in Ninjago about the teapot of tyrahn and seeing clutch powers acting weird in season 12 and well... Ya know what, Nadakhan will return in S15 so just watch and learn 

1 hour ago, FrostyPlayZa said:

Yeahhhhh sorry to burst your and al’s bubble but I’m very confident Nadakhan isn’t in season 15

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Yeahhhhh sorry to burst your and al’s bubble but I’m very confident Nadakhan isn’t in season 15

Yeah, you're right. I'm just sad about what will happen to Lloyd and Jay soon?, I'm just ridiculous and emotional 

I can’t wait for Season 15 of Ninjago! I think the sets are going to be really awesome and from what I’ve seen it’s going to be my favorite Ninjago season in years. Nadakhan isn’t the villain as far as I know, but I’d love to see him return because he was a great character. 

7 minutes ago, FrostyPlayZa said:

Yeah, you're right. I'm just sad about what will happen to Lloyd and Jay soon?, I'm just ridiculous and emotional 

What do you mean? What’s going to happen to Lloyd and Jay?

17 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Dang. The reason I thought Nadakhan would be the main villain for season 15 is because Bragi (one of the writers for Ninjago) did say that there are hints in the last few seasons to a future season. And the clues were obvious. In PE, clutch powers was seen with the Teapot of Tyrahn, in MotM, Lloyd mentioned Teapot of Tyrahn, even in s11 we saw the teapot. That’s why I believe that s15 will feature Nadakhan’s return. Who ever the villain may be, I’m still pumped!

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Just spitballing here but it wouldn't surprise me if S15 is where we'll be introduced to Vangelis' Vengestone buyer

I feel like the Vengestone buyer is Pythor

Edited by AlBrickStudios

55 minutes ago, AlBrickStudios said:

Dang. The reason I thought Nadakhan would be the main villain for season 15 is because Bragi (one of the writers for Ninjago) did say that there are hints in the last few seasons to a future season. And the clues were obvious. In PE, clutch powers was seen with the Teapot of Tyrahn, in MotM, Lloyd mentioned Teapot of Tyrahn, even in s11 we saw the teapot. That’s why I believe that s15 will feature Nadakhan’s return. Who ever the villain may be, I’m still pumped!

The Vengestone buyer is could be a new villain

King Vangelis started mine the Vengstone before a couple of years before " Battle Between Brothers " happened according to Ninjago Wiki and in that time Pythor was imprisoned so it won't be Pythor

And in " Dungeon Party! " episode Vania was like 3 or 2 years old .. and now she is teenager so maybe Vangelis started to mine the Vengstone before 11 or 12 years

I thought a returning villain would've been a sure thing during the anniversary year, but nothing so far is making me think that's very likely at this point.  Tommy Andreasen did say there'd be returning stuff though.

Edited by GarmaFan

8 hours ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

What do you mean? What’s going to happen to Lloyd and Jay?

Sorry, I don't know but haven't you heard about one of the ninja dramatically changing and Tommy andreason said we should be scared of next year for Jay ? 

I like Jay a LOT and I even made a custom character in his honor 

Just now, FrostyPlayZa said:

Sorry, I don't know but haven't you heard about one of the ninja dramatically changing and Tommy andreason said we should be scared of next year for Jay ? 

I like Jay a LOT and I even made a custom character in his honor and I bought soo many parts and sets for him ?

9 hours ago, AlBrickStudios said:

This is out of the question, but I subscribed to you and mentioned your video on my profile and can you sub to my channel Fun Gameplays, also where did you create your custom character

Ninjago is quite clever. There's always tons of clues and open plot points left for future expansion. Even the overly explored Garmadon story has been reopened with s9-11; and could be revisited again. For fun once I made a plan (to distract myself form waiting in hospital ; ) for Ninjago and after 30 seasons expansion I stopped. There's unlimited potential and if you go into details they tease quite a bit but sometimes dont actually explore it until many seasons later.

In interviews they said answers will be given about Zanes origins (the guy who visited and gave him his powers). This was teased a bit one season before he became the ice emperor. When the season aired nothing was revealed.

It's likely also that many plot points and cameos fall due to cuts.

48 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

In interviews they said answers will be given about Zanes origins (the guy who visited and gave him his powers). This was teased a bit one season before he became the ice emperor. When the season aired nothing was revealed.

You're sure that wasn't just about the Season 8 flashback?

12 hours ago, AlBrickStudios said:

But Tommy or Bragi, I forgot already, said that buyer is brand new villain

There are still a few loose threads in terms of Ninjago villains that the show can follow. Off the top of my head, Clouse, Nadakhan, Garamdon, Pythor, and the Time Twins are still at large. It would be cool if we could see some sort of alliance between them in a future season ala the Sinister Six.

Regardless, this is probably discussion more relevant to the show than the sets of 2021 specifically.