On 12/13/2020 at 2:18 PM, Legofania said:

Gardens have 5685 pieces and 20 minifigures.

I believe older sources said it would have 5685 pieces, but now newer sources are saying 5561 pieces.

Edited by JintaiZ
Whoops... didn't edit anything

Just now, someguy827 said:

Just curious, what is the Yes in the last column? 

Could mean "ordered" and also, if this leak comes from a guy who owns a shop, isn't it meant to be a lego exclusive? What I heard earlier this year, it was going to be lego exclusive release on January 1st, then wide release march 1st. The march 1st could have been changed to a February 1st wide release, still meaning that we could get it from lego January 1st? We could do what happened to Diagon Alley, and see a teaser for it in the last week of December?

1 minute ago, JintaiZ said:

I believe older sources said it would have 5685 pieces, but now newer sources are saying 5561 pieces.

It isn't true. Anyway, difference isn't big

I'm pretty sure the reason the parts were changed was because the designers were tweaking the models just to get stuff right, like what they do with the prelim models, like the epic battle sets. The kai one had the temple build changed slightly from that pic in the magazine that leaked a few months prior. Or they could just be removing something like a small boat, like that one from the flying jelly sub. One of my favourite side builds to a set ever btw. I wouldn't be surprised. This does ruin my plan of getting the gardens for Christmas though. I'm beginning to think that the gardens will be a feb release now, as we haven't had any new leaks in a while now. not even figure leaks. Oh well, will have to wait till February then.

2 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

This topic is for 2021 discussion in general though.

fair point; i was just responding based on what's going on in the star wars 2021 thread, but that's probably not a great comparison

I've seen the upcoming sets I like the tribal vibes they are doing

might be finally able to buy a whole wave again. the last time that was in the hands of time

I was thinking last night about how the gardens would be revealed, and here's an idea that is quite far-fetched, but it is possible:

Ninjago's anniversary is on the 14th of January. (I'm aware that you said that lego probably won't care about the shows anniversry, and that the 10th anniversary will be across the whole year)

Many old articles claim that the gardens was a mid January release, and promo bricks are now saying just 'January' on their page.

The anniversary is in the middle of January. They could do what they did with Diagon Alley, and reveal it on the anniversary in a big ' happy birthday ninjago' thing and then release it the day after on the 15th, which isn't technically the middle of January, but its close enough. The dates all line up, its just a case if lego has decided to go with it. There's obviously demand to see this set (just look at this forum) and there are many YouTube videos saying the same thing, and many you-tubers as well. Anyone got any other ideas?

4 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

I was thinking last night about how the gardens would be revealed, and here's an idea that is quite far-fetched, but it is possible:

Ninjago's anniversary is on the 14th of January. (I'm aware that you said that lego probably won't care about the shows anniversry, and that the 10th anniversary will be across the whole year)

Many old articles claim that the gardens was a mid January release, and promo bricks are now saying just 'January' on their page.

The anniversary is in the middle of January. They could do what they did with Diagon Alley, and reveal it on the anniversary in a big ' happy birthday ninjago' thing and then release it the day after on the 15th, which isn't technically the middle of January, but its close enough. The dates all line up, its just a case if lego has decided to go with it. There's obviously demand to see this set (just look at this forum) and there are many YouTube videos saying the same thing, and many you-tubers as well. Anyone got any other ideas?

Honestly, I think this could be possible. 

6 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

In my opinion, the February 1st release date could be to allow the set to be revealed on January 14th ?

Is it just me or does "The Keepers Village" feel a lot like the old Islanders sets only with the evil dialed up to 11? (at least I can only assume they are evil because 3 different
Ninja appear to be attacking them)

1 hour ago, Gangikhan448 said:

So season 14 sets really come out in March?

It was confirmed when we got our first info

5 hours ago, jonwil said:

Is it just me or does "The Keepers Village" feel a lot like the old Islanders sets only with the evil dialed up to 11? (at least I can only assume they are evil because 3 different
Ninja appear to be attacking them)

I can certainly see it will attract people for the old Islanders vibes, and I think the sets will work great with other Pirates sets as well.

Using the Ninjago way to approach one-wave "subthemes" , is a great way imo, and since Legacy also exists, seeing something different in the newer seasons is nice.

Having seasons like  12 - 13 - 14 being pretty much standalone subthemes, will also be easier to attract new people into Ninjago.

Looks like brickset.com has listed all the details of the set! The reveal could be any day now. :sweet:

Just now, JintaiZ said:

Looks like brickset.com has listed all the details of the set! The reveal could be any day now. :sweet:

Goddamit, I thought you meant that the sets description.... these details have been up for about a month though. In other news, a YouTuber called bricksbymind got all the legacy sets apart from the battle sets and the gardens. Cant wait to see that titan mech, I'm loving how it looks. Also, as we get closer to January 1st, I'm coming more onboard with the idea of it being a February 1st release. Still hoping jan 1st, but unless they're gonna pull a Diagon Ally move on us, we got another month to wait.

Just now, a guy from somewhere said:

Goddamit, I thought you meant that the sets description.... these details have been up for about a month though. In other news, a YouTuber called bricksbymind got all the legacy sets apart from the battle sets and the gardens. Cant wait to see that titan mech, I'm loving how it looks. Also, as we get closer to January 1st, I'm coming more onboard with the idea of it being a February 1st release. Still hoping jan 1st, but unless they're gonna pull a Diagon Ally move on us, we got another month to wait.

Yes, but now they've added new tags and the price.

I don't even mind the release date, I just want to have a picture of it so I can imagine it lol

I actually prefer a Feb 1 release date.

There’s enough new sets out on Jan 1st and January is usually such a slog to get through, so something to look forward to is welcome.

Price almost same as NC but 800+ more pieces suggests there may be a lot of small roof tiling and plant elements.

1 hour ago, Modal said:

I don't even mind the release date, I just want to have a picture of it so I can imagine it lol

That’s not how imaginations works :wink: It’s supposed to fill in the gaps when you don’t have an image (well, aside from a silhouette).

On 12/11/2020 at 4:11 AM, LEGO Ninjago MB7 said:

Wtym? Ninjago will continue for 5 other years?

Heck yes... as @Bilis insinuates, there's nothing to suggest otherwise. It:s generally accepted that TLG sees the property as comparable to "CITY" or "TECHNIC" in its "evergreen" nature - as a fellow in my early twenties, I suspect that my children will be able to find new Ninjago kits on store shelves.