Golden Zane and Nya have already been leaked so doubt they will be put in summer sets. They will probably come in the Gardens with Wu or a exclusive set we don’t know about.

The only way to get a Nya wave if she drinks the polyjuice potion and looks like Kai in every set

2 hours ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Golden Zane and Nya have already been leaked so doubt they will be put in summer sets. They will probably come in the Gardens with Wu or a exclusive set we don’t know about. 

Have they? I haven't seen any leaked pictures of them myself, or even anybody else other discussing leaked pictures of them, and from a quick Google search the only supposed "leaks" I see for Golden Nya/Anniversary Nya are edits/photomanipulations.

The only leaks of golden Nya and Zane I’ve seen have been suspiciously blurry. Of course, it’s totally possible that they’re real, but I have my doubts. Considering how long ago the alleged leaks surfaced, I would have expected clearer pictures to come up by now. 

The Golden Nya, Wu, and Zane leaks with "Saturn" written on them are almost certainly fake. The Golden Wu one especially isn't even blurry enough that you can't see that he has Lloyd's symbol and that the details look unprofessional.

I saw the fake Wu and Nya a few weeks ago, but I never saw a Zane (there is a chance I did but I don't remember it lol)

I do like the "islanders" sets for sure, would mainly use them in combination with the 2020 Pirates sets.

Cole and Nya were 3x in last season, so I suppose that explains why they are only 1x on this 4-set wave, and 2 of the other ninjas here.

As for legacy, I don't really see a must-have set there , but that's just my take on it, I do like the 4 small "vs" sets however for the varied villains and transparent weapons.

Edited by TeriXeri

1 hour ago, Thieda said:

Do we know how the golden legacy Zane and Nya will be available?

Not yet but if I had to make a guess it would be in summer Legacy sets (since the 10-year anniversary is likely to be celebrated all year long).

I wonder who the main villain is in season 15 Nya's season

Also how do I get a profile picture

On 12/7/2020 at 9:33 PM, JoeyB said:

I knew it. Well, hopefully it’s true and is a deserving steed.

On 12/7/2020 at 9:14 PM, a guy from somewhere said:

what? is this a set name for the summer?

this number dosent correspond to the jungle dragon set number, so its a completey different set.

So anymore details about season 15 ?

On 12/7/2020 at 9:22 PM, Guyon2002 said:

Should be for S15 :wink: It's looking like a Nya centered season (can't share more than this though)

Dude, that's rad?

On 12/8/2020 at 8:57 AM, Guyon2002 said:

Definetely not crapping myself, you guys are onto some things. If I could tell you guys more I would but these lips stay sealed untill my source gives me the green light to share it :shrug_oh_well:

Ok?

Btw like my pic, I might start my own ninjago feed for season leaks soon?

18 minutes ago, FrostyPlayZa said:

I wonder who the main villain is in season 15 Nya's season

Maybe it's that she will probably still be one of the less prominent ninjas in the wave of sets :head_back: :cry_sad:.

Just now, Agent Kallus said:

Maybe it's that she will probably still be one of the less prominent ninjas in the wave of sets :head_back: :cry_sad:.

Hmm, I dunno ?

1 minute ago, Agent Kallus said:

I don't believe that?

I need more INFO on season 15 guyon2002 just a little more?

Anyone follow me pls and sub to my channel on YouTube Fun Gameplays, I am planning on getting Golden jay next year from brickowl ?

www.brickowl.com
Web result with site links
Brick Owl

On 12/7/2020 at 9:10 PM, Guyon2002 said:

Can't say any more than this but:

71754 - Water Dragon - $69.99

? wow. amazing, when is that coming and are the ninja like underwater palace where there is poseidon who likes Nya and there is like a giant evil sea kraken or something?

Edited by FrostyPlayZa
Want to chat

3 hours ago, FrostyPlayZa said:

Hey

I've been wondering

You guys should check out Allbrick studios on YouTube?

He has a really surprising vid for you guys??

https://youtu.be/atUbGwU-O_s

I mean it’s nothing really surprising at all... a lot of it comes from the water dragon set into 

3 hours ago, FrostyPlayZa said:

I need more INFO on season 15 guyon2002 just a little more?

Also keep in mind it is very early for season 15 stuff so I wouldnt beg for info from guyon as it’s lucky this info is even public...

On 12/7/2020 at 2:10 PM, Guyon2002 said:

Can't say any more than this but:

71754 - Water Dragon - $69.99

Crazy (awesome) to be hearing summer information for a trusted source right now. Much appreciated!

I love the teal dragon from the next wave. Ninjago really has mastered making brick built dragons.

"ninjago really has mastered making brick built dragons"

proceeds to go back to moulded heads. 

oh well, love the dragon anyways. what's with lego putting grey on the wing joints now on dragons? both the overlord and the jungle dragon had these ugly grey joints......

7 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I mean it’s nothing really surprising at all... a lot of it comes from the water dragon set into 

Also keep in mind it is very early for season 15 stuff so I wouldnt beg for info from guyon as it’s lucky this info is even public...

Alright dude. Say what you wanna say but I don't even care about the water dragon plus I"d rather hear useful info

4 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

And... so what? Molded Ninjago dragon heads have always looked batter than the brickbuilt ones in my opinion. On top of that, I find them quite useful for MOCing. 

A good balance between pre-fab and brickbuilt is the key to having a great LEGO dragon, and I think Ninjago has mastered that pretty well.

Edited by Lego David

1 hour ago, Lego David said:

And... so what? Molded Ninjago dragon heads have always looked batter than the brickbuilt ones in my opinion. On top of that, I find them quite useful for MOCing. 

A good balance between pre-fab and brickbuilt is the key to having a great LEGO dragon, and I think Ninjago has mastered that pretty well.

they all have pros and cons. Most brick built dragons of the last years were pretty phenomenal I think and have a depth the molds dont share. The jungle dragon's print-details for example looks a bit "flat".

Master Wu's dragon's head was really good for the time but looking at it now; it lacks a propper shape.

56 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

they all have pros and cons. Most brick built dragons of the last years were pretty phenomenal I think and have a depth the molds dont share. The jungle dragon's print-details for example looks a bit "flat".

Master Wu's dragon's head was really good for the time but looking at it now; it lacks a propper shape.

Personally, I can't say I am a fan of Brickbuilt dragon heads... They just look way too blocky in my opinion. Molded heads, on the other hand, usually have a more natural looking shape to them.

Edited by Lego David

7 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Do you not know how to use the quote button?

What are LEGO bricks? Oh right they are moulded too.

3 hours ago, Lego David said:

I'm 100% in favor of huge pieces for the heads of dragons. They look better depending on the pieces and might keep costs down depending on the design or if the eyes are prited pieces.