The gardens will look amazing and the minifigures will all look outstanding. I have faith. I think it will be revealed sometime in december.

2 minutes ago, Pirean_Grammaticul said:

hey real quick are you guys the same or is that a coincidence

just a coincidence man, dont worry. im not some sad dude talking to myself, ive personlly never met this guy in my life

3 minutes ago, Pirean_Grammaticul said:

hey real quick are you guys the same or is that a coincidence

Just a coincidence ?

2 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

just a coincidence man, dont worry. im not some sad dude talking to myself, ive personlly never met this guy in my life

Just now, someguy827 said:

Just a coincidence ?

just kidding, thought it was funny that 2 guys with the same-ish username would post similarly about this set and instinctively thought to burner accounts

anyways love the overlord dragon, may consider getting it and hoping to get the golden dragon before the end of the year; love the new overlord insofar as i can see it

Just now, Pirean_Grammaticul said:

just kidding, thought it was funny that 2 guys with the same-ish username would post similarly about this set and instinctively thought to burner accounts

anyways love the overlord dragon, may consider getting it and hoping to get the golden dragon before the end of the year; love the new overlord insofar as i can see it

dont worry bro, might change my name to make it less confusing...

The video is on the Promobricks YT page in German.  Youtube can translate the closed captions to English for you, but there's not much more info about it.

Edited by CopperTablet

21 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

dont worry bro, might change my name to make it less confusing...

Nah keep it, I think it’s kinda funny that we both thought of the same thing ?

18 hours ago, CopperTablet said:

The video is on the Promobricks YT page in German.  Youtube can translate the closed captions to English for you, but there's not much more info about it.

I’m on the video but the only option is auto generated German subtitles. Release date seems to be January 1st ???, and the figure count seems to have been dropped back down to 19. I translated some of it, and they said that the outline is 99% how the set will look, and they strongly assume the top of the tower will be more elegant than the sketch makes it out to be.

Edited by someguy827

So if golden wu comes with the gardens and the overlord dragon doesn’t have an anniversary ninja, then we have atleast 1 if not 2 more sets coming, since the box graphic for the golden figs shows all 6 ninja with a “collect them all” graphic. It’s possible but unlikely one will come with the 4+ mech set, but that still leaves one, and I don’t think they’ve ever directly promoted stuff on the box of a set that isn’t released at the same time, so it’s not likely that zane and nya are just in the next wave. 

1 hour ago, mrfang2 said:

So if golden wu comes with the gardens and the overlord dragon doesn’t have an anniversary ninja, then we have atleast 1 if not 2 more sets coming, since the box graphic for the golden figs shows all 6 ninja with a “collect them all” graphic. It’s possible but unlikely one will come with the 4+ mech set, but that still leaves one, and I don’t think they’ve ever directly promoted stuff on the box of a set that isn’t released at the same time, so it’s not likely that zane and nya are just in the next wave. 

Or...golden wu isn’t alone ?

1 hour ago, Lucarex said:

Or...golden wu isn’t alone ?

Really hope they wouldn’t put 3 out of 7 figures in one set that won’t even be in normal stores, and waste 3 of the 19 slots in a city set on figs that dont mesh with the setting. 

2 minutes ago, mrfang2 said:

Really hope they wouldn’t put 3 out of 7 figures in one set that won’t even be in normal stores, and waste 3 of the 19 slots in a city set on figs that dont mesh with the setting. 

Ah I was just playing devils advocate. Agree it wouldn’t be all 3 golden figs in there but I can see Nya sneaking into the 19, just a gut feeling. I suppose it’s as likely as another set or two that hasn’t even been rumoured at when all the others have leaked already. 

Apperently something big is being revealed on Friday!! IMO it could either be the gardens or the next modular, however I’m not sure if I’ve ever heard this much fanfare about a new modular coming out. Thoughts?!?!

8 minutes ago, someguy827 said:

Apperently something big is being revealed on Friday!! IMO it could either be the gardens or the next modular, however I’m not sure if I’ve ever heard this much fanfare about a new modular coming out. Thoughts?!?!

Where are you hearing about this Friday reveal? 

44 minutes ago, Modal said:

Where are you hearing about this Friday reveal? 

Heard about it on Instagram, however now it’s looking like a reveal for the new modular.?

7 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

yes, but we are still waiting on a new ninjago modular, and lego knows now that we've seen the other sets.........

Well it’s a YouTube video set to premier on Friday, and two of the tags associated with it are: “modular” and “police station”. I think that if they were revealing the gardens, the tags would give it away immediately. Also it’s about time for lego to reveal the next modular anyway. ?

24 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

noooooooooo........ come on lego??? I dont get why they dont revealed it sooner. why wait until the last minute?

I know right ?. I’m just happy it’s coming on the 1st of January with the other sets so the wait can’t be much longer at least.

Edited by someguy827

1 minute ago, someguy827 said:

I know right ?. I’m just happy it’s coming on the 1st of January with the other sets so the wait can’t be much longer at least.

im just anxious it dosent turn out to be another x-1 type of scenario, where it looks absolutely horrendous. I have faith that it won't, and that outline looks good, but the legacy sets ive been he most excited for have all turned out to be terrible renditions of the OG models. im turning mainly to the x-1 and the kai fighter. im half and half on the bounty from this summer tho. im just hoping lego can keep the charm and detail that the other 2 sets had. my main problem with the docks was that it had no height, and Ninjago City has 3 levels. the 1st level is the bland coulters of the old city, and because there wasn't much height to the docks, it ended up being really bland. luckily, the Ninjago City gardens seem to be taller than the original set, so we should have some amazing colours..... 

Just now, a guy from somewhere said:

im just anxious it dosent turn out to be another x-1 type of scenario, where it looks absolutely horrendous. I have faith that it won't, and that outline looks good, but the legacy sets ive been he most excited for have all turned out to be terrible renditions of the OG models. im turning mainly to the x-1 and the kai fighter. im half and half on the bounty from this summer tho. im just hoping lego can keep the charm and detail that the other 2 sets had. my main problem with the docks was that it had no height, and Ninjago City has 3 levels. the 1st level is the bland coulters of the old city, and because there wasn't much height to the docks, it ended up being really bland. luckily, the Ninjago City gardens seem to be taller than the original set, so we should have some amazing colours..... 

I’m honestly a tad bit concerned at the gardens being rated 14+ and not 16+ like the Ninjago city. Although, the ninjago docks was 12+, and I actually like that set a lot. I don’t think we’ll have to worry about height, as promobricks describes at least 5 floors for each tower I think, all with different colours. Personally, I’m most excited to see how the third and forth levels of the tower connect to each other, and to see the tree growing on the side of the tallest tower. I’m also interested in how the towers connect to the smaller 16x32 garden section. Ahh! So many questions and still no images! Also, promobricks took down their video on the 2021 Ninjago sets where they provided more info on the gardens. Wondering why that happened.

I think the new 2021 sets looks pretty good, but the Gardens would be much more exciting...

3 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

noooooooooo........ come on lego??? I dont get why they dont revealed it sooner. why wait until the last minute?

Lego doesn’t want clone knock-off brands to rip off their designs. Revealing the product closer to release lowers the window of time that clone brands have to start producing their own versions.

Still, I wouldn’t be surprised to see it leaked or revealed in the next few weeks. I’d be surprised if we don’t have a look at it by Christmas

7 hours ago, someguy827 said:

I’m honestly a tad bit concerned at the gardens being rated 14+ and not 16+ like the Ninjago city. Although, the ninjago docks was 12+, and I actually like that set a lot. I don’t think we’ll have to worry about height, as promobricks describes at least 5 floors for each tower I think, all with different colours. Personally, I’m most excited to see how the third and forth levels of the tower connect to each other, and to see the tree growing on the side of the tallest tower. I’m also interested in how the towers connect to the smaller 16x32 garden section. Ahh! So many questions and still no images! Also, promobricks took down their video on the 2021 Ninjago sets where they provided more info on the gardens. Wondering why that happened.

I am curious to see if they are going to dare make this set 18+, like they did for pretty much most of the D2C sets this year. I have a feeling there is a strong chance at that, but the Ninjago IP (which is almost exclusively aimed at children) might prevent them from doing that. 

Obligatory blurry Golden Wu minifig pic has leaked. Not long now ladies and gents...

11 hours ago, The Stud said:

Lego doesn’t want clone knock-off brands to rip off their designs. Revealing the product closer to release lowers the window of time that clone brands have to start producing their own versions.

Never understood the market for clone D2C sets. Why pay 150 for a knock off with inferior quality and negligible resale value when the real thing is 250?

16 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Diagon Alley was revealed a mere day before it's release, be happy if we get it somewhat early at all :tongue: