5 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

looks a little big, and isn't the right dragon shape,(should be a wyvern), and it looks wayyy to big for the price. But the colour is right and its got the weird things on the back of the head. also the wings are strange. can we talk about the leaked book covers? one of them shows a heavily pixilated version of the jungle bike, and the pixelated version lines up with the leaked pics from a month ago, with the sail at the back and the gold bars on the cockpit section. in the bike on the cover Nya and Lloyd are riding in it, counting on the way minifigs are designed, I would say that you cant fit 2 minifigs in the bike, but I would say you get Nya and lloyd in the set itself as Nya dosent seem to be in another set, and she is also on the book cover. 

It won't be a set.

5 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

been a bit quiet recently, no leaks at all. any one got anything?

There's no new rumors so far...

8 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

been a bit quiet recently, no leaks at all. any one got anything?

Honestly I don’t know when we’re gonna get a good look at the gardens. I don’t think we’ve ever had a set leak this early (I consider the outline to be a leak because it’s 1:1 how the set will look and how specific and detailed the description was). The outline was leaked in mid august with the set coming out in mid January, which is an insane half a year before release date. In addition, the price, piece counts, and minifigure count were rectified and confirmed in September. This could potentially mean that the set would be revealed super early, perhaps similar the leaks of the colosseum which we can use as a guide, which leaked an entire 40 days before it was finally revealed. This would mean the set might get leaked around early December given that the mid January release date holds up. Or perhaps it could be more like the ecto 1, which only leaked about a week before release date, however, given how early we got the outline, I’m doubting that. Any ideas?

Edited by someguy827

I’ve only been following LEGO since May 2020, but from my observation leaks and reveals seem to be all over the place. We had Diagon Alley, which was not leaked or revealed until like the week before. But then we have things like the Harry Potter books that were officially revealed today for a January 1st release. 

Another example, the LEGO Colosseum and Sesame Street sets had pictures leak a few weeks before their official reveal. With this inconsistency and a confirmation of a mid January release, I feel we could get a leak at any time from here on out. The earliest I would expect an official reveal though would be Mid-December.

Part of the excitement of being a LEGO fan for so long is how unpredictable it all still is. Every year there are different leaks at different times. Back in 2015, for example, we got leaks for Skybound in the form of drawn sketches. Anything is fair game and any time will be a pleasant surprise! 

1 hour ago, Rolyat24 said:

Part of the excitement of being a LEGO fan for so long is how unpredictable it all still is. Every year there are different leaks at different times. Back in 2015, for example, we got leaks for Skybound in the form of drawn sketches. Anything is fair game and any time will be a pleasant surprise! 

Haha, I remember that! I was just coming out of my last Dark age, that was fun!

19 hours ago, Rolyat24 said:

Yes! I remember back when we thought that Nexo Knights was going to be fantasy era 2, and then CM4Sci made those sketches, and then we realized what was really happening.. oh well. All part of the ride.

Just now, Brickwraith said:

What happened to the rumors of the overlord dragon? Was that fake?

no we've just had no info on it at all, or the ninjago city gardens. until we get official pics, we cant know for sure. the gardens are a little harder due to it being a big D2C set so it might not be revealed with the rest of the wave. and that's even if it exists

Just now, Brickwraith said:

Ah, that makes sense

The new images of the legacy sets look great though

yeah they're alright, but that x-1, Jesus Christ what did they do to my baby????? it looks absolutely abhorrent 

anybody else confused by the anniversary figs? like I was kind of expecting just gold versions of pervious sits, but these seem to be completely new designs. Are they combinations of old suits? the only things I can make out are the MotM armor and hood for Cole and the Digi-verse ones for jay. 

1 hour ago, Surge said:

anybody else confused by the anniversary figs? like I was kind of expecting just gold versions of previous sits, but these seem to be completely new designs. Are they combinations of old suits? the only things I can make out are the MotM armor and hood for Cole and the Digi-verse ones for jay. 

i believe their designs are essentially the same outer robe over a their suits from their focal years: if you look closely jay's got some digital-looking pattern under his suit and kai seems to have either the legacy or sotfs robe under his.

1 hour ago, a guy from somewhere said:

yeah they're alright, but that x-1, Jesus Christ what did they do to my baby????? it looks absolutely abhorrent 

words do not contain my disappointment; good to know the original's something like $33 used on bricklink

Edited by Pirean_Grammaticul

Makes sense that the Gardens leak will be separate to the wave, as do all the other D2C’s. That being said, I’m dying to see it and to confirm its real :drool:

On 11/20/2020 at 3:09 PM, TeriXeri said:

LEGO managed to make a Mech with knees, certainly interested to see how it's built.

i'm seeing 2 mixel joints from the box art, which is certainly odd given all other knees on mechs like the titan mech have used ball joints; hoping it's stable

Edited by Pirean_Grammaticul

2 hours ago, Surge said:

anybody else confused by the anniversary figs? like I was kind of expecting just gold versions of pervious sits, but these seem to be completely new designs. Are they combinations of old suits? the only things I can make out are the MotM armor and hood for Cole and the Digi-verse ones for jay. 

Kai's is the Legacy style hood. I figure they're probably trying to make them stand out from one another. They also, perhaps not coincidentally, correspond to seasons that revolved heavily around those particular ninja (Season 1 for Kai, MoM for Cole, Prime Empire for Jay, and (perhaps?) the new upcoming season for Lloyd). Hoping Zane and Nya also get this treatment, either in this upcoming wave or in the summer sets.

The elemental masters set looks good.  There are some excellent looking villains in this wave.  The $10 sets have some great looking weapons packs.  Now just that dragon to see.  

On 11/21/2020 at 2:55 AM, a guy from somewhere said:

dont forget the gardens...... 

Honestly I’m doubting that we’ll see the gardens anytime soon. For some reason early January D2C sets rarely seem to leak early if at all (think modulars or Old Trafford). And because it’s only going to be sold by lego for the first several months, I doubt we’ll get any photos uploaded via a sellers website. I’m guessing late December or early January for pics.

1 hour ago, Lucarex said:

Promobricks now confirming that Golden Wu minifig will come with The Gardens ?

YESSS!! Why can’t they just reveal the gardens already ? I can’t speak for anyone else, but this is the most excited I have ever been for a set ever.

6 minutes ago, someguy827 said:

YESSS!! Why can’t they just reveal the gardens already ? I can’t speak for anyone else, but this is the most excited I have ever been for a set ever.

im totally with you on this... I need to see this set ASAP!!!!!!!