30 minutes ago, DuckBricks said:

Haha yes I changed my name to coincide with my YouTube channel but yes, I could definitely see it maybe being printed but at that point we’d still have a hairpiece that only applies to this new season sadly. 

Unless the headband is a part of his faceprint. 

Legacy Golden Lloyd leaked. Looks like a golden version of the S14 suit. Or something new?

Edited by GarmaFan

Is it just me or does the “picture” of the ninjago city gardens not match up with the description or anything I can feasibly imagine? I heard some sources talking about the towers being a beefed up version of the temple of airjitzu, but if that’s not really what the pic looks like. Did promobricks actually see the set or are they just guessing based on the description? I’m really wondering how this is going to end up looking.

hey guys! im literally day 1 new here so I dont know much of how euro bricks works, (im guessing that there's some secret unwritten rules or something, I would love some pointers. can we post leaked images here?) from what I can tell from the promo bricks image, the gardens are on a corner module, with the 2 towers on the 32 x 32 base plate, and the pagoda structure is on its own separate 32 x 16 baseplate that it can connect to. looking at the shape of the tower though, I cant really find any one in the Ninjago Movie that bears a good resemblance. I have commented on a promo bricks yt video though, and after asking some questions, they confirmed that " You will be able to connect it, it looks 1:1 like the outline and will be released in January as a D2C Set, a few months later for selected retailers. " im really hoping that we get image of this set soon, as I missed out on both ninjago modulars last year. (I wasn't allowed to spend that amount of money on plastic....) so I have resorted to building my own modular sections to connect with the city. is it alright if I post pics of my Mocs or is there another place for that? really hyped for season 14 and 2021 as a whole.  (also someguy827, I didn't realise our usernames were so similar until after I put it in, so sorry about that.) looking forward to discussing ninjago with you guys!

17 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

hey guys! im literally day 1 new here so I dont know much of how euro bricks works, (im guessing that there's some secret unwritten rules or something, I would love some pointers. can we post leaked images here?) from what I can tell from the promo bricks image, the gardens are on a corner module, with the 2 towers on the 32 x 32 base plate, and the pagoda structure is on its own separate 32 x 16 baseplate that it can connect to. looking at the shape of the tower though, I cant really find any one in the Ninjago Movie that bears a good resemblance. I have commented on a promo bricks yt video though, and after asking some questions, they confirmed that " You will be able to connect it, it looks 1:1 like the outline and will be released in January as a D2C Set, a few months later for selected retailers. " im really hoping that we get image of this set soon, as I missed out on both ninjago modulars last year. (I wasn't allowed to spend that amount of money on plastic....) so I have resorted to building my own modular sections to connect with the city. is it alright if I post pics of my Mocs or is there another place for that? really hyped for season 14 and 2021 as a whole.  (also someguy827, I didn't realise our usernames were so similar until after I put it in, so sorry about that.) looking forward to discussing ninjago with you guys!

You can’t post leaks or link them, but people do talk about them. 

if you want to show mocs start a thread for them, threads like this are for news and discussion on the official sets.

and on the gardens, I’m pretty sure none of the sets are meant to 1-1 show anything from the movie or show worlds, they’re meant to give the feeling the city in the movie has, as well as occasionally translate certain design elements at different scales, so you aren’t gonna find anywhere that looks quite like city, docks, or gardens, but they will look like areas that could exist in that universe.

Just now, mrfang2 said:

You can’t post leaks or link them, but people do talk about them. 

if you want to show mocs start a thread for them, threads like this are for news and discussion on the official sets.

and on the gardens, I’m pretty sure none of the sets are meant to 1-1 show anything from the movie or show worlds, they’re meant to give the feeling the city in the movie has, as well as occasionally translate certain design elements at different scales, so you aren’t gonna find anywhere that looks quite like city, docks, or gardens, but they will look like areas that could exist in that universe.

thanks for the help dude! much appreciated. looking forward to the new sets. looking at the last bit, that is what I meant with the Ninjago Movie skyscrapers. 

13 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

also someguy827, I didn't realise our usernames were so similar until after I put it in, so sorry about that.)

It’s totally alright! I don’t think they’re really that similar tbh.

12 hours ago, mrfang2 said:

You will be able to connect it, it looks 1:1 like the outline and will be released in January as a D2C Set, a few months later for selected retailers. "

Wow, I am really surprised at the sketch being a 1:1 match of the real set. I always just chose to ignore the sketch because of just how much seems to be going on. I actually made a sketch of how I imagined it, and I came up with two thinner but taller temple of airjitzu’s connected together at two floors with a wooden bridge. Some of the sketch makes sense, but I have no idea what those long extending shapes are at the bottom of the right tower. Any ideas?

6 hours ago, someguy827 said:

Wow, I am really surprised at the sketch being a 1:1 match of the real set. I always just chose to ignore the sketch because of just how much seems to be going on. I actually made a sketch of how I imagined it, and I came up with two thinner but taller temple of airjitzu’s connected together at two floors with a wooden bridge. Some of the sketch makes sense, but I have no idea what those long extending shapes are at the bottom of the right tower. Any ideas?

can you post the pictures? I have a decent idea of what it could look like......

On 11/5/2020 at 10:44 AM, a guy from somewhere said:

Hi. To answer your question, you can post your Ninjago MOCs in a separate post in the Action and Adventure themes forum.

And image leaks are not allowed; but yes, rumors are allowed here. :wink:

Anyways, check this out for the photos. It's been officially revealed and therefore allowed on the forum. :classic:

I hope I answered your question,
JintaiZ

Just now, JintaiZ said:

Hi. To answer your question, you can post your Ninjago MOCs in a separate post in the Action and Adventure themes forum.

And image leaks are not allowed; but yes, rumors are allowed here. :wink:

Anyways, check this out for the photos. It's been officially revealed and therefore allowed on the forum. :classic:

I hope I answered your question,
JintaiZ

thanks for the info dude, im aware the Chinese gardens sets were revealed, I meant the Ninjago City gardens set, 71741. you literally made me almost pass out when you said it had been officially revealed and added a link!. oh well, thanks dude!

5 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

thanks for the info dude, im aware the Chinese gardens sets were revealed, I meant the Ninjago City gardens set, 71741. you literally made me almost pass out when you said it had been officially revealed and added a link!. oh well, thanks dude!

I think 80107 is what people meant by Ninjago City Gardens... and I'll list my reasons why...

First of all, the NINJAGO movie has ended, and all sets are retired; so it's very unlikely to revive the theme anytime soon. Second, 5685 pieces and 20 minifigures for $299.99 seems too good, despite its high price. Third, it looks very similar to the sketch that people made when they first heard the rumors. Last but not least, it has been said that it will connect with modulars and will use water pieces; that's exactly what we're seeing here! Therefore I think 71741 might not exist. That said, I could be wrong, but rumors should be taken as a grin of salt. :wink:

And if 71741 is leaked, you'll see us talking about it here on the forum. But posting leaks might result in instant banning.

Edited by JintaiZ

Just now, a guy from somewhere said:

OMG. I think I figured it out. In the promo bricks image, there’s a disconnected part of the build that looks exactly like the garden set that just got revealed. (Absolutely beautiful set by the way). I think that the gardens are still coming (for a second I thought that was the ninjago gardens set and I was crushed). This makes total sense because i never understood why lego would make a smaller disconnected part of two giant towers and use up parts that could be used up on the towers. Does this make sense?

Just now, JintaiZ said:

I think 80107 is what people meant by Ninjago City Gardens... and I'll list my reasons why...

First of all, the NINJAGO movie has ended, and all sets are retired; so it's very unlikely to revive the theme anytime soon. Second, 5685 pieces and 20 minifigures for $299.99 seems too good, despite its high price. Third, it looks very similar to the sketch that people made when they first heard the rumors. Last but not least, it has been said that it will connect with modulars and will use water pieces; that's exactly what we're seeing here! Therefore I think 71741 might not exist. That said, I could be wrong, but rumors should be taken as a grin of salt. :wink:

But don’t we have images of the product codes in the listings all 2021 ninjago sets? I remember seeing the gardens on there. 

5 minutes ago, someguy827 said:

But don’t we have images of the product codes in the listings all 2021 ninjago sets? I remember seeing the gardens on there. 

I saw the Gardens there as well, but rumors aren't always true...

1 minute ago, someguy827 said:

OMG. I think I figured it out. In the promo bricks image, there’s a disconnected part of the build that looks exactly like the garden set that just got revealed. (Absolutely beautiful set by the way). I think that the gardens are still coming (for a second I thought that was the ninjago gardens set and I was crushed). This makes total sense because i never understood why lego would make a smaller disconnected part of two giant towers and use up parts that could be used up on the towers. Does this make sense?

2 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

And if 71741 is leaked, you'll see us talking about it here on the forum. But posting leaks might result in instant banning.

oh god...  please dont crush my hopes, I have been waiting for this set to be revealed, and we still have 2 months to go before it is rumoured to be released. im gonna get it for Christmas, and this would put a seriously large spanner in the works. ive built my own 32x32 section to go alongside it and it would be a complete waste. im still gonna hold out hope as promo bricks seems pretty certain that is it, and theyre pretty reliable. I would love this set to be real and my friend is also building his own module do go with it. if anyone has any concrete evidence that this set exists, please, please inform us!

3 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

oh god...  please dont crush my hopes, I have been waiting for this set to be revealed, and we still have 2 months to go before it is rumoured to be released. im gonna get it for Christmas, and this would put a seriously large spanner in the works. ive built my own 32x32 section to go alongside it and it would be a complete waste. im still gonna hold out hope as promo bricks seems pretty certain that is it, and theyre pretty reliable. I would love this set to be real and my friend is also building his own module do go with it. if anyone has any concrete evidence that this set exists, please, please inform us!

I’m especially worried after realizing that the new gardens set is on a 16x32 and a 32x32 baseplate :/

10 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

if anyone has any concrete evidence that this set exists, please, please inform us!

Like I said, we can't inform you directly; but you'll see us talking about the set here when it's leaked.

I’m especially worried after realizing that the new gardens set is on a 16x32 and a 32x32 baseplate :/

Also... there's a pagoda and a bridge, and the water building techniques used is the same as 70620/70657... 

18 minutes ago, someguy827 said:

This image shows us that this one has a disconnecting part as well... :sceptic:

Plus, many other Ninjago sets are leaked already... that's not the best news...

Edited by JintaiZ

6 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

Like I said, we can't inform you directly; but you'll see us talking about the set here when it's leaked.

Also... there's a pagoda and a bridge, and the water building techniques used is the same as 70620/70657... 

This image shows us that this one has a disconnecting part as well... :sceptic:

My only question now is where promobricks got their image of the set? They said it was a 1:1 outline. In addition, this wasn’t just a one time thing, they provided many updates to the rumours and updated the piece and minifigure count many times. I just pray that we get two towers like planned and this set also. That would be the dream.

27 minutes ago, someguy827 said:

My only question now is where promobricks got their image of the set? They said it was a 1:1 outline. In addition, this wasn’t just a one time thing, they provided many updates to the rumours and updated the piece and minifigure count many times. I just pray that we get two towers like planned and this set also. That would be the dream.

It's only an outline, so there's no guarantee that it's real...

2 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

It's only an outline, so there's no guarantee that it's real...

Has there ever been a leak with this many details, like part counts, mini figures, and an outline all provided from a respectable source, and it’s just completely wrong? I think that because the Chinese set is called the spring lantern festival I still have some hope, however the fact that both sets are releasing in January makes me even more worried and suspicious. Thoughts?

Just now, someguy827 said:

Has there ever been a leak with this many details, like part counts, mini figures, and an outline all provided from a respectable source, and it’s just completely wrong? I think that because the Chinese set is called the spring lantern festival I still have some hope, however the fact that both sets are releasing in January makes me even more worried and suspicious. Thoughts?

this is exactly my point. im worried bc lego wouldn't really release 2 sets that are similar, but for the lantern festival its the main build which is the gardens, and with the Ninjago City gardens the main build is the two towers, with the second baseplate has the pagoda and bridge. the colours are similar tho between the promo bricks description and the lantern set, with the lantern set the structure is reddish brown with dark navy blue roof, and the rumoured description is a red pagoda with black roofs. but lego have to do something for the 10th anniversary, so im gonna hope and hope. I did fire off an email to lego customer service asking if there's any hint, due to the fact of im meant to be getting this for Christmas and if it dosent actually happen, what am I gonna get for Christmas?I'll post a reply if I can when I get it, but in the meantime, we have 2 months before its meant to be released, so we cant really expect anything too soon. lets just hope...

9 minutes ago, someguy827 said:

Sometimes piece counts may not be accurate either... :cry_sad:

Edited by JintaiZ

36 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

this is exactly my point. im worried bc lego wouldn't really release 2 sets that are similar, but for the lantern festival its the main build which is the gardens, and with the Ninjago City gardens the main build is the two towers, with the second baseplate has the pagoda and bridge. the colours are similar tho between the promo bricks description and the lantern set, with the lantern set the structure is reddish brown with dark navy blue roof, and the rumoured description is a red pagoda with black roofs. but lego have to do something for the 10th anniversary, so im gonna hope and hope. I did fire off an email to lego customer service asking if there's any hint, due to the fact of im meant to be getting this for Christmas and if it dosent actually happen, what am I gonna get for Christmas?I'll post a reply if I can when I get it, but in the meantime, we have 2 months before its meant to be released, so we cant really expect anything too soon. lets just hope...

Let me know what happens with that email. I think that lego absolutely has to do something for ninjago’s 10th anniversary, because it’s their one of their longest running themes ever. Maybe something similar to what they did for the tenth anniversary of the modulars. In addition, the outline of the pagoda and the “garden” doesn’t match up with what we got today. I’m going to be positive and hope that I can buy both the lantern festival and the ninjago garden in January.?

Let me know what happens with that email. I think that lego absolutely has to do something for ninjago’s 10th anniversary, because it’s their one of their longest running themes ever. Maybe something similar to what they did for the tenth anniversary of the modulars. In addition, the outline of the pagoda and the “garden” doesn’t match up with what we got today. I’m going to be positive and hope that I can buy both the lantern festival and the ninjago garden in January.?

I think it still could exist, but not sure if it will be anything related to gardens... two similar sets at once is very unlikely...

Just now, JintaiZ said:

I think it still could exist, but not sure if it will be anything related to gardens... two similar sets at once is very unlikely...

Well they did call it ‘Ninjago City Docks’ when it was barely a dock at all. I think the ‘updated Temple of Airjitzu’ angle seems likely. Like a fusion of sorts between the Templemof Airjitzu and original Ninjago City.