Sign in to follow this  
bricksboy

[MOC] #66 Star Wars 501st Legion Attack Dropship

Hi everyone, it is my first time creating a post in Star Wars forum. I usually create City theme MOC. 

#75280 is a hot topic recently. So I designed this 501st Legion Attack Dropship. This model is base on the dropship in Hasbro's 2013 Movie Herores Class I vehicle collection. If you want to build it,  I have published the full instruction in my latest Youtube video:
50224262123_aa54b72a65.jpg  50224904171_2daa722626.jpg
50224904151_f084954433.jpg  50225132667_f6d726f76c.jpg
50224904121_22f2ab8a6a.jpg

Edited by bricksboy

Hi everyone, I will appreciate if you can provide me some comment and suggestion on this MOC. I spent a lot of time to create the full instruction and included it in the video, but it seems not many people interest it.

1 hour ago, bricksboy said:

Hi everyone, I will appreciate if you can provide me some comment and suggestion on this MOC. I spent a lot of time to create the full instruction and included it in the video, but it seems not many people interest it.

Hey! 

Build is good and there is plenty of details so it doesn't look plain. 

As for the inetrest of people - it seems that the SW forum is a lot smaller then the City or Techinc forum so therfore less covarege and less comments and suggestions. :) 

Thats a really nice faithful interpretation!
I wouldn't suggest any changes as it looks the part already!

On 8/20/2020 at 1:33 AM, TGBDZ said:

Hey! 

Build is good and there is plenty of details so it doesn't look plain. 

As for the inetrest of people - it seems that the SW forum is a lot smaller then the City or Techinc forum so therfore less covarege and less comments and suggestions. :) 

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate that :D

On 8/20/2020 at 4:28 AM, n1majneb said:

Thats a really nice faithful interpretation!
I wouldn't suggest any changes as it looks the part already!

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate that :D

That video was extremely impressive, stop motion using renders is so effective at showing the ship off, the sound added a lot and the little story was very funny! The instructions were great too, very nice job. It would be good to have access to them in PDF form too, If you’re not already familiar with Rebrickable.com then have a look and definitely join the community there.

The ship looks great too, very faithful to the source, great job :)

On 8/23/2020 at 12:07 AM, mcphatty said:

That video was extremely impressive, stop motion using renders is so effective at showing the ship off, the sound added a lot and the little story was very funny! The instructions were great too, very nice job. It would be good to have access to them in PDF form too, If you’re not already familiar with Rebrickable.com then have a look and definitely join the community there.

The ship looks great too, very faithful to the source, great job :)

Great to hear you like my MOC and video, Thanks :D