I'm quite new to Eurobricks Community, so I'd like to start presenting my MOCs with my biggest one so far: it's a Warlord Titan from Warhammer 40000.

50199741511_caf2fe811b_z.jpgIMG_20190407_171303-01 by Lorenzo Brovia, su Flickr

50200009657_0a3ce5265d_z.jpgFB_IMG_1565485466005 by Lorenzo Brovia, su Flickr

50206971236_be9ddb1809_z.jpgwarlord titan 2 definitivo_2 by Lorenzo Brovia, su Flickr

4966 pieces, about 56 cm tall, designed entirely with LDD (then rendered in Stud.IO) and then built in real pieces. It was a real challenge to design it, in order to make it sturdy enough to let it stand by its own (a must for me),even tough it is still poseable, can rotate the waist, the legs, the arms, the head (a little) and the shoulders cannon. I think that there is no need to describe from which LEGO theme inspired me the color scheme and Heraldry ;-)

This is brilliant, the Blacktron colour scheme fits well in W40K though I think you’re more of a heretic than a loyalist! 
The details are what make this shine, the flags, the chains, the dragon, all little details that would be on an actual Titan.

Seems a bit small for a Warlord Titan, would be crazy big otherwise, though it’s size is good for an Imperial Knight.

Overall, fantastic.

Very cool! You captured the look & relative size(piece count being what it is) fantastically. I like the weapons array you gave it. 

21 hours ago, Vindicare said:

Very cool! You captured the look & relative size(piece count being what it is) fantastically. I like the weapons array you gave it. 

thank you @Vindicare! I really appreciate your comment! Yes, piece count says it all... even if many pieces are used for the internal structure, to keep it sturdy and stable enough. Last year I brought it at any event I partecipated and I had no problem during the showtime, neither during transportation! I brought it at Skaerbaek 2019 - more than 1600 km from my hometown - with a van - and no one piece was loose! 

On 8/18/2020 at 10:13 PM, Glassjaw said:

This is brilliant, the Blacktron colour scheme fits well in W40K though I think you’re more of a heretic than a loyalist! 
The details are what make this shine, the flags, the chains, the dragon, all little details that would be on an actual Titan.

Seems a bit small for a Warlord Titan, would be crazy big otherwise, though it’s size is good for an Imperial Knight.

Overall, fantastic.

thank you @Glassjaw for your comment! My knowledge on WH40K's world is quite limited, I really like the overall aspect of the Titan machines I spotted on internet... and I tried to build one! The model was built around the shoulder pieces, which actually are Fantasy Era boat hulls mounted upside down. So these pieces have mastered the scale of the model! (that is not too much different, actually, respect to some pictures I found on internet about Games Workshop's resin model dioramas)

7 minutes ago, il brovia said:

thank you @Vindicare! I really appreciate your comment! Yes, piece count says it all... even if many pieces are used for the internal structure, to keep it sturdy and stable enough. Last year I brought it at any event I partecipated and I had no problem during the showtime, neither during transportation! I brought it at Skaerbaek 2019 - more than 1600 km from my hometown - with a van - and no one piece was loose! 

thank you @Glassjaw for your comment! My knowledge on WH40K's world is quite limited, I really like the overall aspect of the Titan machines I spotted on internet... and I tried to build one! The model was built around the shoulder pieces, which actually are Fantasy Era boat hulls mounted upside down. So these pieces have mastered the scale of the model! (that is not too much different, actually, respect to some pictures I found on internet about Games Workshop's resin model dioramas)

Ha, what a great use for those boat hulls. I thought they looked vaguely familiar. It’s funny you built this while not being a big fan. Seeing as the game isn’t that mainstream(although I believe it has a bigger following in Europe), how did you come across this & deciding to build it?

2 minutes ago, Vindicare said:

Ha, what a great use for those boat hulls. I thought they looked vaguely familiar. It’s funny you built this while not being a big fan. Seeing as the game isn’t that mainstream(although I believe it has a bigger following in Europe), how did you come across this & deciding to build it?

I got in contact with WH40K's world seeing some pictures or artworks of Space Marines, Dreadnoughts and Titans, admiring their powerful aspect. Then I got inspiration from the Space Marine suit to build a cross-over with the Hulkbuster from The Avengers saga... and it turned out well (in my opinion). Going on searching I found more and more interesting pictures and I discovered how deep and articulated is the background... "more than meets the eye", using a quote from another world that I adore! ;-)

50246621486_bfbdc2d689_z.jpgIMG_20190602_153745 by Lorenzo Brovia, su Flickr

this is my "Corvus Wings" Hulkbuster version

45 minutes ago, il brovia said:

I got in contact with WH40K's world seeing some pictures or artworks of Space Marines, Dreadnoughts and Titans, admiring their powerful aspect. Then I got inspiration from the Space Marine suit to build a cross-over with the Hulkbuster from The Avengers saga... and it turned out well (in my opinion). Going on searching I found more and more interesting pictures and I discovered how deep and articulated is the background... "more than meets the eye", using a quote from another world that I adore! ;-)

IMG_20190602_153745 by Lorenzo Brovia, su Flickr

this is my "Corvus Wings" Hulkbuster version

Right on. I played Space Wolves years ago, I agree Space Marines & their tech is definitely cool. That Marine you built is great, very recognizable. You did a nice job capturing the helmet as best one can with LEGO. I’ve seen quite a few cool builds, including the different tanks & Dreadnoughts over the years from that universe. Even an RC Land Raider tank. 

On 8/20/2020 at 12:48 PM, Vindicare said:

Right on. I played Space Wolves years ago, I agree Space Marines & their tech is definitely cool. That Marine you built is great, very recognizable. You did a nice job capturing the helmet as best one can with LEGO. I’ve seen quite a few cool builds, including the different tanks & Dreadnoughts over the years from that universe. Even an RC Land Raider tank. 

thanks again for the appreciation, mate! hope to get the right inspiration to create more and more god-engines! ;-)