Kozikyo86

75288 - AT-AT Modification with file to download

...maybe no one has modified yet, so I'll be first ;)

Hi

I've prepared for you a modifications of the new Lego set - 75288 AT-AT

I think that many of you have or plan to buy this set, so 
I decided to make modifications, improving as much as possible, but not changing the construction and features of the set. 

After modifications AT-AT have 1499 parts! Compare all with 75288 set.

What I changed:

- I improved the armor, added tile and details,

- I corrected the head, changed the top cover and details, added a red visor,

- I added more tile on the legs,

- the feet have been increased by one plate layer,

- top covers have been improved,

- the inside of the head slightly changed, I slightly changed the way the head is fixed,

- main interior slightly changed, I added a few tiles,

- I covered the blue pins on my legs,

- I changed some colors (brown, black) to light bluish gray.

File to download from my YouTube channel - link in the description, Stud.io file, so knowledge of this program is recommended. 

I would be very grateful if you leave a comment, a thumbs up, and a subscription!:) It's very important for me, and you can say "thanks" for free downloading the file!

75288 Modifications by Edge of Bricks75288 Modifications by Edge of Brics_4

You can download file from this movie, link in the description. I would be very grateful if you leave a comment, a thumbs up, and a subscription!:) In this way you can say "thanks" for free file!

Edited by Kozikyo86

10 hours ago, danielwerner said:

Wow, much better! Nice!

Thanks!

5 hours ago, TeeNuggetTa said:

Love it, just make the toes smaller

Thank you, I try with smaller toes, maybe you have right. 

Project is also available on rebrickable here: 

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-49545/EDGE OF BRICKS/modification-of-75288-at-at/#comments

easy way to compare parts with set 75288.

GmZlZpq.png

I really loved your design and didn't want to build the AT-AT myself in Stud.io so I modified yours to change up the eye design. It's what I'm planning to do to mine, when I get it. Hope you like it!

Hi, i downloaded the file, but there is only one step. I don't see how to see the changes vs the official set. Any advice on how to highlight the changes ? thanks

On 9/30/2020 at 10:57 AM, TeeNuggetTa said:

GmZlZpq.png

I really loved your design and didn't want to build the AT-AT myself in Stud.io so I modified yours to change up the eye design. It's what I'm planning to do to mine, when I get it. Hope you like it!

Looks great! :) 

On 9/30/2020 at 11:16 AM, macaron35 said:

Hi, i downloaded the file, but there is only one step. I don't see how to see the changes vs the official set. Any advice on how to highlight the changes ? thanks

Because I didn't made instructions, just share the digital files with modified set. PDF needs many hours of work. Construction requires advanced Stud.io or LDD knowledge

i'm not familiar with stud.io so could you please let me know how to mod the front of the cockpit to put the red trans tiles ? thanks

@Kozikyo86 I have always wanted a great looking AT AT.  I bought the set a few days ago and started to gather parts to mod it.  I have taken apart and stole so many bits from other sets.   But now I have a mod very similar to the one here.  So much so that I have used brick link for the first time as I am short of around 20 parts needed.   

I haven’t  made all the changes but it’s close.  I will share some pics of the real life version once I get the bits.  Many thanks for your hard work on this.  

Edited by Bigdwazda