Mylenium

Certificate expired?

Title says it all. Someone please refresh the certificate. I'm getting SSL warnings all over the place.

Mylenium

I can't reach the forum via my mobile Samsung devices any more, it says that I have the wrong timestamp. Apple devices let me through after accepting that I'm going to take the risk of an expired certificate. 

Same here get site not private and cannot use with this site and also the facebook page for euro bricks.

Edited by Doug72

Google Chrome (Windows) won't load Notifications. I have to open it in another screen, and allow it again. Also I cannot see the text functions at the top of this reply box.

We are working on this right now. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Our certificate has been renewed. There is more that needs to be done to complete the process, which I am unable to do myself. Hopefully, we can get the process completed within the next 24 hours.

Thanx @Hinckley (and other staff) for picking this up! For a moment I thought my Internet-connection was being hijacked, but I'm relieved to see it was just the certificate after all...

It's working for me in all browsers now. If you're still having trouble, try clearing your cache. If that doesn't work, please let us know if you're still having difficulties accessing the site. Thank you again, to everyone, for your patience. And thanks very much to Shadows, Rick, and especially Bonaparte and Jim who stepped in despite it being holiday for one and past bed time for the other. :blush:

My Chrome is working now. It took clearing the cache of at least 7 days, and then going back to the main page.

1 hour ago, gedren_y said:

My Chrome is working now. It took clearing the cache of at least 7 days, and then going back to the main page.

Excellent, thank you. I also cleared mine at 30 days. Anyone having trouble with Chrome, please try that. I'm able to access the certificate itself on Chrome, so it should be cleared up for everyone else. Just clear that pesky history.

I'm sorry, but I still get a NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID on Samsung Internet. I use the newest version which is 12.1.1.36 on an Android 9 device. Chrome 84.0.4147.111 on the same device has exactly the same problem. The cache has been cleared in both browsers. Safari on Mac and iPad doesn't have any problems. 

While it does work in Chrome after clearing cache, I understand that the certificate itself is still expired and the so it is showing that at the address bar. 

For everyone reading this, please note that it is "Not Secure" only because the certificate cannot be verified. It does not mean much other than that, so do not be alarmed.

Certificate renewal is in progress.

Announcement in Facebook (public post, no need to sign in) --

Update: SSL Certificate seems to have been renewed already but it is only reflecting as secured at the homepage.

In other parts of the forum, it may not reflect the secure status yet.

Someone might want to double check this out I still get a triangle with a exclamation mark when I look in a thread. And the front page. 

P.S. I am using the mobile version. 

Edited by samurai-turtle
Add a comment