RowiaBuilds

[MOC]Under the Guidance of the Ancients

50198611317_582388fb23_z.jpg

During his youth, Jingu spent long hours exploring the many ruins across the Jade Sands.

Meditating next to the remnants of an ancient monastery, he hoped to gain some wisdom from his forebearers.

Jingu Jingu of the Jade Sands, reporting for Kaliphlin

Edited by ridgekitten

Very nice choice of colors - those lavender plants on the green jade sands really create a perfect setting for meditation. I also like the broken column.
The other side of the minifig's head may have been nice in this setting too.
Great first GoH MOC!

Edited by Aurore

Great little build, funny how good those orange balls look here!  I like the broken part of the arch a lot too!

Neat little build.   I like the sand green and the broken column.  The plants with the flowers give the build a nice touch of flora.  Nice fig too.  I really like the monkey king fig it is a great fig and the head hair piece are so useful.  

Thanks for all the feedback guys! It was a fun one to make, I just wish I had more of the yellow spheres so I could make it bigger :classic:

What a fun MOC!  I was curious how your brightly colored character would fit into his environment, and you have made some excellent color choices.  I really like your use of the blue background, too, instead of the standard white.  I think it really fits the build.  The broken column is a great idea.  Glad it wasn't load bearing!  The sand green base is fairly simple, yet rather elegant with the plants, too.  Well done!