TheRealBeef1213

Razor assult ship from solo and TROS

This ship is from the concept art of solo and the final battle on exogal. I've wanted to build this ship for a while now. It is currently my favorite starwars ship. Anyways on the the model. It is 1:125 scale same as my other ships. It is quite sturdy with no flapping parts or loose parts. However this strength limits the amount of interior I can put in the ship (I was only able to fit a couch and table combo) its landing gear is sturdy enough to hold up the ship with no difficulty while still being able to retract fully. When I build this in digital form I plan on fixing the intro problem.

The buckshot razor assault ship.

That's a really unique design. With so many ships in the final battle, I honestly didn't recognize it but comparing it to the source material you did a great job of recreating it.

44 minutes ago, jdubbs said:

I think this was supposed to be Enfys’ ship? Nicely done!

yep! thanks!

1 hour ago, ToaDraco said:

That's a really unique design. With so many ships in the final battle, I honestly didn't recognize it but comparing it to the source material you did a great job of recreating it.

Thanks! It was a blink or miss shot in TROS and was only in concept art for solo, so I don't blame you for not recognizing it.

8 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Looks pretty dang good for the scale it's at, I especially like the engines.

Thanks! Those pieces I used for the thrusters were literally the last ones and the only ones (I'm running out of small circular pieces). I got them from the mech suit from lego ideas