peedeejay

[MOC] Modular School

Wow, this is so detailed! The canteen, vending machines, radiators - so many little beautiful touches! 

Superb work Peedeejay!!! Really like your work and the technique used for the exterior walls

Beautifull interiors like always

Bravo!!!

On 8/10/2020 at 7:21 PM, adwind said:

Wow, this is so detailed! The canteen, vending machines, radiators - so many little beautiful touches! 

Thanks!

On 8/11/2020 at 6:51 PM, Tia1234 said:

Looks amazing :pir-love:

Thanks!

On 8/12/2020 at 7:52 AM, niteangel said:

Wow this is amazing! Packed with details and stuff, from the roof to ground floors. Lovely!

Thanks!

22 hours ago, jalemac34 said:

Superb work Peedeejay!!! Really like your work and the technique used for the exterior walls

Beautifull interiors like always

Bravo!!!

Thanks jalemac! I also admire your work, and now even more, because your builds are always massive and this is my first big build. I now understand better how much work you always put into your work. :)

That's a stunning MOC, @peedeejay! :thumbup:

The exterior of the building looks great and very well fitting for the school. And the interior is so detailed and realistic looking.

I esp. like the science room with all the laboratory stuff.

On 8/13/2020 at 1:07 PM, Klaus-Dieter said:

That's a stunning MOC, @peedeejay! :thumbup:

The exterior of the building looks great and very well fitting for the school. And the interior is so detailed and realistic looking.

I esp. like the science room with all the laboratory stuff.

Thanks!

Yes, from the four classrooms, the science room was the most fun to build for me. :)

38 minutes ago, peedeejay said:

the science room was the most fun to build

Speaking of which, how are the security glasses attached to the desks? I cant figure that out?!?!??

This is done by using 1x1 technic bricks plus a glass door. Something similar was done for the counters of the Brick Bank.

School_Science_Room_Security_Glass.png

One word ... great :classic:
Great building, like the architecture but also those airco's and the solar panels on the roof are great details.
And the interior is also ... great. Lots of details and like already said those heaters are a nice touch.

On 8/19/2020 at 9:15 PM, peedeejay said:

This is done by using 1x1 technic bricks plus a glass door

Thanks for the explanation - I had not seen that done before.

How come I didn't see this before? Amazing work on the build, reminds me a bit of my old school (not sure if it's a good thing or not). Good job! :thumbup:

I don't have much to add aside from another compliment....what a stunning build that I would love to see in my city. 

An epic build with some amazing details.  Congrats on capturing the high school style in every possible way.  Superb.

Edited by jus1973
Spelling

I love this!!! Marvelous attention to detail with such a huge build! I admire someone who is willing to take the amount of time you did to work on a project like this, I know I couldn’t do it. :laugh_hard:Great job! 

This is amazing, I love how you put detail into every corner, even in places that are often forgotten.