Hey , i am Daniel ( new to the site btw) i am sure that many of you know the volvo a40g made by dgustafsson13 4 years ago , since the first time i saw his video i wanted to have mine , so few months ago i started making it.
My main requierement was to make a working tiltable bed , for that i had to fit 3 motors , after finishing the chassis i started with the rest which was very challenging because i tryed to match as much as possible my version with dgustafson´s.The hauler turned into cool consisting of 1150 parts and FREE INSTRUCTIONS (i was allowed by Dgustafsson)

VOLVO A40G Articulated hauler
Captura.JPG
246_4x.png
20200516_103750.jpg
20200516_103902.jpg
20200516_103842.jpg20200516_104156.jpg
20200516_104452.jpg
20200516_110148.jpg
Render of the mechanisms : 
-Dark purple : drive
-Green : steering
-Red : bed tilting
Volvo%20drivetrain%20steering%20tipping.png
20200516_104938.jpg
 Here you can see dgustafsson´s video:

IF you like my work , you can support it : https://paypal.me/DAngos?locale.x=es_ES 

Inatructions were designed using a sbrick but it can be built using Buwizz or IR (i have recently tryed with buwizz and infrared myself and it was easy to fit)

Edited by DLTC

Very impressive to get so much functionality in such a compact build. I like the way that the 3 axles all move independently but only one is actually pendular (take note 42114 :classic:)

The video of the original build is lovely to watch and well made but I'd enjoy seeing your improved bed in action. Any plans for a video?

1 hour ago, efferman said:

A gorgeous dumper this is.

Thanks, i am glad you like it ?

11 minutes ago, ukbajadave said:

Very impressive to get so much functionality in such a compact build. I like the way that the 3 axles all move independently but only one is actually pendular (take note 42114 :classic:)

The video of the original build is lovely to watch and well made but I'd enjoy seeing your improved bed in action. Any plans for a video?

Hey!thanks for you comment! Yeah, i am planning to make a video , when finished i will add it to the topic

Great small scale Volvo dumper and it has all functionalities that are needed in such small package. :thumbup:

On 8/4/2020 at 9:35 PM, I_Igor said:

Great small scale Volvo dumper and it has all functionalities that are needed in such small package. :thumbup:

Tahnks for your words!!!

55 minutes ago, jrx said:

Really cool small scale MOC! Well done.

Thank you very much,i appreciate that!!

Cool! Such a wonder that you managed to fit so many functions in such a small model. Love it!

21 hours ago, Mechbuilds said:

Amazing work! Couldn't get it any more compact than this!

20 hours ago, JaBaCaDaBra said:

Great work and compliments for the instructions.

20 hours ago, chlego said:

Cool! Such a wonder that you managed to fit so many functions in such a small model. Love it!

Thank you all for your words!!! i am really glad to herat that!