Sign in to follow this  
il brovia

Hello from Italy!

Hi to all LEGO Addicted! I'm Lorenzo, from Italy. I joined Eurobricks for a while ago, but I never posted my welcome message... so, here I am!

I'm about 41 years old, I've always played with LEGO bricks. A real "mark" of this passion is a small scar on my chin, just beyond the lower lip, when I face dropped, as a child, on the bunch of bricks always present in my childhood's play room! Nothing serious, just funny to remember. Now, after (many) year, the scar is hidden by a grown beard... but the love for LEGO is still present! I'm one of the Founders of "Piemonte Bricks LUG", located in north-west part of Italy. I'm a technician in a wolrdwide company, so many times I have to travel around the world, that's the reason why I create my own creations digitally, using LDD or Stud.io... but with the final purpose to build them in real pieces. Mi favourite themes are Mecha, Robot and Sci-Fi and Anime characters. I'm happy to be part of this nice Community, see you around! ;-)

Thank you... grazie! ;-) yeah, everytime someone asks me about my passion I always tell this story! I think almost everyone that played with LEGO during the childhood had the same bunch of bricks spread around... and almost all of us has stepped on them (or fell, like I did!)