I haven't been building any plane from LEGO Technic for a long time so I decided to build new one. I built it from set 42106 and it became my first twin propeller plane and also the first plane with pullback motor. Pullback motor is connected to both landing gear and propellers so after pulling it back you can let it run forward or lift it and let propellers spin during flight.

Building instructions are available at buildinst.cz

50181730171_624161883b_c.jpg

50181987937_1f8098f614_c.jpg

50181191393_bb69838c8e_c.jpg

Any comments are welcomed.

Outstanding MOC ! Very clean and elegant design and just the perfect parts usage to get both the functions and the look. Thank you for sharing.

I didn't expect such a big c-model from this set, very creative idea and very accurate color scheme.

The only thing I would change are the wheels, I would use the 2 small trailer wheels in front, and nothing on the back :classic:

18 hours ago, TinkerBrick said:

Awesome C-Model.

Great looks. IMHO this is better than the A-Model.

Thanky you.

14 hours ago, iLego said:

Outstanding MOC ! Very clean and elegant design and just the perfect parts usage to get both the functions and the look. Thank you for sharing.

You welcome.

10 hours ago, mpj said:

I didn't expect such a big c-model from this set, very creative idea and very accurate color scheme.

The only thing I would change are the wheels, I would use the 2 small trailer wheels in front, and nothing on the back :classic:

Thank you for your comment. I was thinking about this wheel setup too but no wheel in back would cause too much friction when plane is running so I use this uglier setup.

8 hours ago, arijitdas said:

@Tomik This is a really wonderful build. Wondering if you have made any videos of this new build.

I didn't and I don't plan to make video for it - it is pretty simple model and making video takes too much effort and time...

2 hours ago, I_Igor said:

@Tomik great C model, great work :thumbup:

Thanks.