TheBeeze

Phase 3 Discussion

Recommended Posts

Many years ago, a partner in a crisis management course spoke about birds with flammable materials attached to the legs. 

While flying and before dying, many fires can start.

Drones also can be used.

Hope those who burn end up in jail. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been quiet here, is my build not approved @TheBeeze?

I know the conflict was a bit of an afterthought, I focused so much on making the Mine located on M13 and then I found a cool Stock Photo of a Mine and I just tried recreating that as faithfully as possible instead of considering the scene/story possiblities. But it's not that bad is it? I have a concept for a next build that should be much better in the scene/story departement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

It's been quiet here, is my build not approved @TheBeeze?

I know the conflict was a bit of an afterthought, I focused so much on making the Mine located on M13 and then I found a cool Stock Photo of a Mine and I just tried recreating that as faithfully as possible instead of considering the scene/story possiblities. But it's not that bad is it? I have a concept for a next build that should be much better in the scene/story departement.

Hi, this could be because your team leader has not yet formalized the actions for your current turn, maybe, and consequently @TheBeeze is waiting for your WARs to be sent and approved before approving your moc, perhaps.

Edited by ParmBrick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have not received the forms from @Faladrin as of yet. If he is not reachable, let me know and we'll work something out with your team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2021 at 3:32 PM, TheBeeze said:

I have not received the forms from @Faladrin as of yet. If he is not reachable, let me know and we'll work something out with your team. 

That's strange, he has always been punctual in sending the WARs, maybe he is on vacation, but in this case he could have sent them earlier, taking turns just starting. Anyway I hope he's fine, with the covid around I don't want it to be infected ...:sceptic: In any case, is it not possible to choose a representative among the KLR faction aware of the movements of this turn and momentarily take the place of the team leader by sending the WARs in place of Faladrin? Otherwise for them the turn could be skipped with considerable repercussions on the game. Just an idea, of course.

Edited by ParmBrick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2021 at 3:32 PM, TheBeeze said:

I have not received the forms from @Faladrin as of yet. If he is not reachable, let me know and we'll work something out with your team. 

Well according to his profile Faladrin was last online the 25th of August, the KLR sub forum has also been pretty much dead for the last few months now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2021 at 12:38 AM, ParmBrick said:

In any case, is it not possible to choose a representative among the KLR faction aware of the movements of this turn and momentarily take the place of the team leader by sending the WARs in place of Faladrin? Otherwise for them the turn could be skipped with considerable repercussions on the game. Just an idea, of course. 

Good idea, a deputy faction head makes sense! :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering that we are not going to build in the same grids and we have until the end of the monta to post our builds, I would wait.

 

If, on sep 16, there are no news, I can retrieve the movements of the KLR and submit anything (which type of document) to @TheBeeze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll address the @Faladrin situation in the KLR subforum and we'll work something out. 

Apologies for my own absence as of late. For those that don't know the US was hit by a big storm and I participated in relief efforts for family that was hit hard. I've answered all of your PMs. Do not let me delay the game at all. I will have some news coming soon about some things in the pipeline *Fingers Crossed*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

I'll address the @Faladrin situation in the KLR subforum and we'll work something out. 

Apologies for my own absence as of late. For those that don't know the US was hit by a big storm and I participated in relief efforts for family that was hit hard. I've answered all of your PMs. Do not let me delay the game at all. I will have some news coming soon about some things in the pipeline *Fingers Crossed*

Great work! I admire you and your work! :pir-thumb: Ida it was an damn beast, as the Italian media described it, luckily there were few victims even if the damage was substantial. Can't wait to see what news might come!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to point out that there are 4 Side Missions currently unlocked and out in the open. These missions not only yield a lot of $ and perks but they provide a lot of intel for the future of the game and making moves. 

Anyone who has one of these missions might want to discuss and share the intel within their team. Additionally, I will extend the deadline on all of them indefinitely as only 1 prior was completed by @French Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

I want to point out that there are 4 Side Missions currently unlocked and out in the open. These missions not only yield a lot of $ and perks but they provide a lot of intel for the future of the game and making moves. 

Anyone who has one of these missions might want to discuss and share the intel within their team. Additionally, I will extend the deadline on all of them indefinitely as only 1 prior was completed by @French Man

Ah I messaged you before reading this, the indefinite deadline is welcome as I am currently dealing with 6 day work weeks + my apprenticeship which means a lot of school/homework as well. I have almost stressingly little time for myself to unwind which also hurts how much I can do with Lego at the moment obv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When it rains, it pours. Just wanted to let you guys know I've had a few things going on so I apologize for the slow responses. I promise I will get to you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I've missed anyone's builds for scoring, please tag me in your posts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reminder to team leaders that I have not been notified about or approved War Report Submissions so players shouldn't be putting up next round builds yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

Reminder to team leaders that I have not been notified about or approved War Report Submissions so players shouldn't be putting up next round builds yet. 

I'm working on it and define strategy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 10/2/2021 at 5:27 PM, Brickwolf said:

W.A.R.form sent.

I did not receive an approval (yet), did not know that it is required.

Edited by Brickwolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.