TheBeeze

Phase 3 Discussion

6 minutes ago, sigpro said:

Hi! I think the type of build should Remain in the title, as it will help you know its type quicker.

Seeing the Grid Square will be enough of an indicator for us. 

Thanks!

I've had a few people ask questions about something so I want to lay it out here for everyone.

Now that you have had a taste of what goes into grid square captures, people are wondering about the points they get from squares and how we calculate them. The answer is simple- it is random. Before the game started, we broke down the map into the grid squares and just assigned random point values to every single square. If there is something on the square it might be worth a little more. There are random perks and missions scattered throughout the map. 

It will be a real treasure hunt, who knows so awaits us! I'm excited and encouraged to move on just to see how it evolves for each of us, who knows what crazy story will come out in the end.

8 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

New Forum Signature created by @SATSOK, Thank You!

Feel Free to add this to your signatures on here to represent GBW! I'm using 800x150 Resolution. 

Great Brick War Signature for forum by Jesse Beeze, on Flickr

Yes great job and many thanks, btw Beeze I am not allowed to use something over a 500x100 resolution for some reason.

Posted (edited)

Thank you :pir-love:

Let me tell you a story as i am in the pondium reciving my OSCAR :iamded_lol:

After a great fight with my dad cause of the school grades he told me "You have my wish and my curse your occupation to be your hobby" 

So i did it !!! become a graphic designer :wub:

I think my self lucky with it cause i never get boring in my job.

I also want to say a great thank you to my mom dad sister cousin my dog the newespaper guy the .....

LMAO !!!

Edited by SATSOK

Hello everyone, when in the rules it is written that as defensive moves we can move troops or build a FOB, it is intended to create a moc / diorama that represents such a move, right?

8 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Beeze I am not allowed to use something over a 500x100 resolution for some reason.

Hmmmmm, not too sure why but yours looks fine anyways! :thumbup:

2 hours ago, ParmBrick said:

Hello everyone, when in the rules it is written that as defensive moves we can move troops or build a FOB, it is intended to create a moc / diorama that represents such a move, right?

You can move troops and build a FOB once per turn and it requires a form also. Defensive troop movements for Garrison do NOT require a build. Building a FOB DOES require a MOC to go with the purchase.