TheBeeze

Phase 3 Discussion

6 minutes ago, sigpro said:

Hi! I think the type of build should Remain in the title, as it will help you know its type quicker.

Seeing the Grid Square will be enough of an indicator for us. 

Thanks!

I've had a few people ask questions about something so I want to lay it out here for everyone.

Now that you have had a taste of what goes into grid square captures, people are wondering about the points they get from squares and how we calculate them. The answer is simple- it is random. Before the game started, we broke down the map into the grid squares and just assigned random point values to every single square. If there is something on the square it might be worth a little more. There are random perks and missions scattered throughout the map. 

It will be a real treasure hunt, who knows so awaits us! I'm excited and encouraged to move on just to see how it evolves for each of us, who knows what crazy story will come out in the end.

8 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

New Forum Signature created by @SATSOK, Thank You!

Feel Free to add this to your signatures on here to represent GBW! I'm using 800x150 Resolution. 

Great Brick War Signature for forum by Jesse Beeze, on Flickr

Yes great job and many thanks, btw Beeze I am not allowed to use something over a 500x100 resolution for some reason.

Thank you :pir-love:

Let me tell you a story as i am in the pondium reciving my OSCAR :iamded_lol:

After a great fight with my dad cause of the school grades he told me "You have my wish and my curse your occupation to be your hobby" 

So i did it !!! become a graphic designer :wub:

I think my self lucky with it cause i never get boring in my job.

I also want to say a great thank you to my mom dad sister cousin my dog the newespaper guy the .....

LMAO !!!

Edited by SATSOK

Hello everyone, when in the rules it is written that as defensive moves we can move troops or build a FOB, it is intended to create a moc / diorama that represents such a move, right?

8 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Beeze I am not allowed to use something over a 500x100 resolution for some reason.

Hmmmmm, not too sure why but yours looks fine anyways! :thumbup:

2 hours ago, ParmBrick said:

Hello everyone, when in the rules it is written that as defensive moves we can move troops or build a FOB, it is intended to create a moc / diorama that represents such a move, right?

You can move troops and build a FOB once per turn and it requires a form also. Defensive troop movements for Garrison do NOT require a build. Building a FOB DOES require a MOC to go with the purchase.  

Just wanted to drop an update. I am moving next week so things are hectic. Please be patient and I will get to your builds. Team leaders submit your forms for next round and I will get to them. 

7 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

Just wanted to drop an update. I am moving next week so things are hectic. Please be patient and I will get to your builds. Team leaders submit your forms for next round and I will get to them. 

Good luck with your move Beeze

8 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

New GBW HQ ??? :pir-tongue:

21 hours ago, SATSOK said:

New GBW HQ ??? :pir-tongue:

Will have a room dedicated to my hobbies now. Big builds will be forthcoming once I'm setup. 

Hi! This is something I have suggested in the KLR sub forum, and @TheBeeze told me to expose here. Many of you will have children, or not; maybe are teenagers, or not. In any case, almost all of us will be taking holidays in any moment between june and september. 

Normal turns last 1 month.

As the summer may bring some difficulties for us to build and may be away from our lego dungeons, my suggestion is to enhance the "summer turns" by making june and july as one turn, and august and september as another one.

What do you think?

Best regards. 

Edited by sigpro

3 hours ago, sigpro said:

Hi! This is something I have suggested in the KLR sub forum, and @TheBeeze told me to expose here. Many of you will have children, or not; maybe are teenagers, or not. In any case, almost all of us will be taking holidays in any moment between june and september. 

As the summer may bring some difficulties for us to build and may be away from our lego dungeons, my suggestion is to enhance the "summer turns" by making june and july as one turn, and august and september as another one.

What do you think?

Best regards. 

As for me, there is no problem, if this can bring more serenity and tranquility between us and our families, so as not to have too many constraints and timing problems for the creation and publication of mocs and dioramas, then it is welcome. Any decision we make is fine with me.

13 hours ago, sigpro said:

What do you think?

Best regards. 

i always find time to moc ... but i am a bit addicted  :ugh:
But your suggestion make sense.

I agree too :pir-thumb:

Okay, enough people have chimed in so we're going to make this happen for at least June & July. We will revisit August and September in August and see how everyone is feeling then.

Thanks!

23 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

Okay, enough people have chimed in so we're going to make this happen for at least June & July. We will revisit August and September in August and see how everyone is feeling then.

Thanks!

Great !

It will leave me with more time to have a better MOC for my next attack ! That's a good idea ! :thumbup:

Help guys, does anybody know of any third party accessory resellers in EU? I have a problem, I Really want some minifig Kneepad and Vambrace accessories but the only EU site I know of (Brickizimo) doesn't have any for sale. I tried buying from American sites but they only work with credit card which I don't have or Paypal which I do have but I can't add any money to my PayPal because the site that I use to add money to paypal is marked as a phising site by my antivirus (I also checked and the site is also down so I couldn't reach it even if my AV was turned off).

Furthermore I tried buying from FireStarter toys a UK reseller but they say they don't ship to the Netherlands, which is weird as they ship internationally and I never had any issues with purchasing things from the UK / internationally before. I also found a French site but they are all out of stock with what little of Kneepad and Vambrace third party item options they had.

37 minutes ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Help guys, does anybody know of any third party accessory resellers in EU? I have a problem, I Really want some minifig Kneepad and Vambrace accessories but the only EU site I know of (Brickizimo) doesn't have any for sale. I tried buying from American sites but they only work with credit card which I don't have or Paypal which I do have but I can't add any money to my PayPal because the site that I use to add money to paypal is marked as a phising site by my antivirus (I also checked and the site is also down so I couldn't reach it even if my AV was turned off).

Furthermore I tried buying from FireStarter toys a UK reseller but they say they don't ship to the Netherlands, which is weird as they ship internationally and I never had any issues with purchasing things from the UK / internationally before. I also found a French site but they are all out of stock with what little of Kneepad and Vambrace third party item options they had.

Very strainge this with Firestar Toys. Kneepads and Vambraces are actually a difficult items to find, even if they are plain and cheap. I don't know any other store. Even I dont have any in stock

On 7/1/2021 at 12:25 AM, TheBeeze said:

minifigcat has generic black kneepads. 

Ya and my all time favorite weapon the P90 which I also couldn't find anywhere else, I made an order over there for a few of the things I couldn't buy from the local reseller :pir-thumb:

Question:

Can we use boats to travel by sea using map blocks with no land? (e.g. A1 to A9)