Was at Woodfield this weekend and decided to buy one of everything that they had in their PAB wall, along with a few things that weren't out on display. UNFORTUNATELY...I'm still trying to figure out my resizing of pictures and just realized that I can only upload 7 at a time, so I need to do a little more research into this. If only I knew someone who lived nearby and was a picture wiz on EB???

More to come...

Sorry, I really am.

Hey Stash, Do you know if the new city sets are in? I know that TRU has them all plus the new Agents and Space Police....

Roob

Helicopter transport, camper, tow truck, and garage in city.

The four smaller Space police are in.

All three of the castle sets are in.

And three of the Power Miners also, but can't remember names right now.

Was at Woodfield this weekend and decided to buy one of everything that they had in their PAB wall, along with a few things that weren't out on display. UNFORTUNATELY...I'm still trying to figure out my resizing of pictures and just realized that I can only upload 7 at a time, so I need to do a little more research into this. If only I knew someone who lived nearby and was a picture wiz on EB???

More to come...

Sorry, I really am.

Time to get a brickshelf account my friend. Also, you can eliminate the hassle of resizing if you switch your camera to the 3M resolution setting when you take pictures for the internet. It creates pictures that are just under the EB recommended limits. Give me a call if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help you out.

Edited by Eilif

Was at Woodfield this weekend and decided to buy one of everything that they had in their PAB wall, along with a few things that weren't out on display.

Lucky :hmpf_bad:

UNFORTUNATELY...I'm still trying to figure out my resizing of pictures and just realized that I can only upload 7 at a time, so I need to do a little more research into this. If only I knew someone who lived nearby and was a picture wiz on EB???

More to come...

Sorry, I really am.

Also, a great site suggested to me by ImperialShadows is Shrinkpictures.com. If IS suggested it, you know it's good!

WOW. Been a while since I updated this...

Woodfield and Northbrook LEGO have been getting in a lot of the new sets, but I have seen some already out of stock.

INDY: Fighter Plane Attack and Cemetary Battle. TOD and Ambush are out (Woodfield and Northbrook), no Venice Canal Chase yet.

Star Wars: Corp. Alliance Tank Droid, Venator, Endor, Seperatist Shuttle, REPUBLIC FIGHTER TANKS, and Y-Wing. No Echo Base as of yet. Maybe next week...

RockRaiders2: Titanium Command Rig, Rock Wrecker, and Crystal King.

Creator: Fiery Legend, Fire Rescue, Family Home

Space Police: Galactic Enforcer, Hyperspeed Pursuit, and Gold Heist. Woodfield is out of the others.

Town: Campers and a few Sports cars.

Technic: Front Loader & Go Kart

Agents 2.0: all 5 items were in stock.

Bionicle: All 6 Legends cannisters, and a bunch of bigger sets. Sorry, not a huge Bionicle fan.

And from what a little bird told me..... on August 1st, they should have Squidman's Pitstop, Max Security 4 Wheel Transport, Midi Falcon, Home One, Pirate Tank, Underground Mining Station, & Wind Turbine Transport.

PAB wasn't too bad either.

Ooops. I forgot that the stores had Chrome Stormies also along with Dwarf and Troll Battlepacks!

WOW. Been a while since I updated this...

REPUBLIC FIGHTER TANKS

Wow! Those have been gone for a LONG time. Somebody is gonna get a good score. That was a Target exclusive last X-mas I think. You're talking #7679, right?

-Dave

Echo Base is out of stock at Northbrook, not sure about downtown, and in stock at Woodfield, along with a estock of PAB at both Northbrook and Woodfield.

Home One is also available.

Just got in from the downtown Chicago LEGO store

Nothing huge, but I just wanted to let you all know that they have some pirate parts including princess and soldier torsos in the build a minifig bin area. They also have agent trace long ponytail hair and some of the older style heads. Quick tip. Build a minifig and put another headgear piece in each section instead of an "accessory"

In the pick-a-brick they have a pretty normal selection except that they have trans-clear 1x2 brick, Black 2x2 sloped computer screens and 1x2 grey profile (ridged) brick.

Also, the new brick journal (blue spaceship on cover) is in stock.

They have Trace Hair and the Princess Torso?

Definitely going to head out this weekend then.

Time to build 3 of the same minifigs, Thanks for the heads up.

[-TA-]

I'll do my best to get to Woodfield asap.
They have Trace Hair and the Princess Torso?

Definitely going to head out this weekend then.

I may be too late for this, but I wanted to mention that I saw these at the downtown store, and it may be best to call ahead to check what they have. On the other hand, any excuse to get to the LEGO store is a good one! Hope you all find (found) what you are (were) looking for.

- Poof -

Reviving this topic to let you guys know they have Black Fedoras at the Lego Shop in Downtown. Turns out, according to someone working there, I could take any 15 pieces.

So I took 6 Fedoras, a couple hair pieces and heads. :grin:

Also the Castle and Pirates coin banks are going for $4.98!

And both Indy Magnet Sets are going for $3.98.

And Vintage Minifig Collection 1 for $4.98!

4x4 Brick Magnet Sets are going cheap as well.

[-TA-]

Spoke to my source and was told that PoP sets might be orderable on Monday the 22nd, but they won't be available in store until April 1st.

Chicago area Wal-Marts have all there Indiana Jones sets on clearance at 50% off or more. All the bigger sets were 50% off except the Ambush in Cairo which were marked down to $5.00 ea. I picked up the last (12) that they had, but didn't buy any of the others. Also some of there Space Police were also 50% off.

Roob

LEGOLAND DISCOVERY CENTER in Schaumburg Illinois has a deal!

They have the Vintage Minifigure Collection, Volume 3 in stock. You all know the figs right?

-Yellow Spaceman

-City Chef

-Western Cavalry General

-Black Falcon Soldier

-Imperial Bluecoat Soldier (w/ Unprinted Shako and Red Epaulettes)

I guess they are having a tough time moving them. So...they put the figures from Vintage Minifigure Collection, Volume 3, into a bin on the counter and are charging $2 each. That's right, $2 for each figure. Go look on Bricklink, you'll see how good a deal this is. I just bought a ton of Bluecoats and Black Falcons, but from what it sounds like, they have plenty left still. Not sure how long this will last, but I figured I would drop a line here to let everyone know.

Good Luck!

I just bought a ton of Bluecoats and Black Falcons, but from what it sounds like, they have plenty left still.

Miser *huh* Good for you buddy. :thumbup:

I could always use more naked legs from the yellow spaceman :devil:

Hands off all the Colonels Copmike :laugh: You must have an itchy trigger finger pardner.

LEGOLAND DISCOVERY CENTER in Schaumburg Illinois has a deal!

They have the Vintage Minifigure Collection, Volume 3 in stock. You all know the figs right?

-Yellow Spaceman

-City Chef

-Western Cavalry General

-Black Falcon Soldier

-Imperial Bluecoat Soldier (w/ Unprinted Shako and Red Epaulettes)

I guess they are having a tough time moving them. So...they put the figures from Vintage Minifigure Collection, Volume 3, into a bin on the counter and are charging $2 each. That's right, $2 for each figure. Go look on Bricklink, you'll see how good a deal this is. I just bought a ton of Bluecoats and Black Falcons, but from what it sounds like, they have plenty left still. Not sure how long this will last, but I figured I would drop a line here to let everyone know.

Good Luck!

Nice one! I could use a shitload of Cavalry Colonels :cry_happy:!

Nice one! I could use a shitload of Cavalry Colonels :cry_happy:!

How good is that Black Falcon print?

Ben Stein:

"Anybody... Anybody..."

Thanks and God Bless,

Nathan

Miser *huh* Good for you buddy. :thumbup:

I could always use more naked legs from the yellow spaceman :devil:

Hands off all the Colonels Copmike :laugh: You must have an itchy trigger finger pardner.

Hey Stash,

This is Roob...Anyway you can pick me up any of the Yellow Spacemen....

Ruben

I shall swing by tomorrow after work and see what's there still.

Also found my camera cable, but I'm too tired to upload all of my pics to Flickr. I'll try to get a few photos for you Norro. Saw you called earlier, I was just in a movie at that time.

Thanks for the heads up Stash. I managed to grab a handful of falcons and another handful of blue coats. Due to my recent wild west addiction, I grabbed a few cavalry colonels as well.

I did grab a cook and a classic spaceman, just to be complete.

Ahab out..............

I'll try to get a few photos for you Norro.

Not that important, just wanted your gut call...

Thanks and God Bless,

Nathan

So, since this is exactly the kind of thread that is suppossed to be in this forum, I figured I would fire it back up again...after 2 years...

Heard a rumor that the TRU in Niles had Series 8 CMF? Anyone nearby able to validate that?