Megbricks

I want a new pastel Color inspired theme

I am always searching for new pieces new inspiration.  When the unikitty theme was introduced, i was thrilled about the new color scheme that was used. Now that theme is discontinued, I feel we need another theme like this to bring new colors to  existing elements, new prints and new elements. I know that we are having quite a few new elements now with super Mario, Disney, trolls and the minions themes. But I want more. :) Trolls and minions are kinda what I have in mind (but I want more pastel) but these themes won’t last very long. Maybe a new mini doll theme since Elves is gone?

Edited by Megbricks

18 hours ago, Megbricks said:

I am always searching for new pieces new inspiration.  When the unikitty theme was introduced, i was thrilled about the new color scheme that was used. Now that theme is discontinued, I feel we need another theme like this to bring new colors to  existing elements, new prints and new elements. I know that we are having quite a few new elements now with super Mario, Disney, trolls and the minions themes. But I want more. :) Trolls and minions are kinda what I have in mind (but I want more pastel) but these themes won’t last very long. Maybe a new mini doll theme since Elves is gone?

Don't you get those colours in Friends, Disney Princesses, and so on?

20 minutes ago, MAB said:

Don't you get those colours in Friends, Disney Princesses, and so on?

Yeah i guess...but they feel « brighter » than the  pastel-Ish Unikitty theme when i look at them. I guess i just want more :)

23 hours ago, Megbricks said:

I feel we need another theme like this to bring new colors to existing elements, new prints and new elements.

Funny enough I have a series of MOCs in my head that would probably make for a good series along those lines... Now I only need to find a way to sell those ideas to LEGO. *lol* Agree, though. the demise of Elves is cramp in the gluteal muscles. Many interesting parts in those pastel-y colors.

Mylenium

Dots kind of fits this idea, even if they are smaller tiles and parts. I'd say use those for greebling while using the more accessible pieces as the structure.

Edited by KotZ