Sign in to follow this  
Kwatchi

[SR-FB1] - Jul '620 - Chasing the Dream Again (proxy publishing for Gulaurag)

July 620: Island of the Amazons

776qVwy.jpg

It has been years since the death of Emil Meloche.  That one shame of mine.  I, sworn to protect him, had failed.  My honour was stained the red of blood that fateful day. 

But now there were rumours on the wind.  Pawns were being shifted and there was movement in the shadows. A note had arrived offering a chance of redemption - the Lord of Whispers was calling me back.

YR6cEkp.jpg

I no longer find peace here amongst my sisters.  I must prepare to return to the seas.  My ship is nearly rebuilt - soon it will be time to rejoin the long war.

xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx

So to my very pleasant surprise, my brother @Gulagurag has come out of retirement and decided to build with me again this month.  He of course has forgotten his EB password, etc. (though he never really liked the whole publishing process anyway).  Sorry @Ayrlego; I am guessing this is about to complicate your life.

This build serves as both his re-introduction to BoBS and a sistership MOC for the Dreamchaser class 7. 

Edited by Kwatchi

36 minutes ago, Kwatchi said:

Sorry @Ayrlego; I am guessing this is about to complicate your life.

No worries, it's always nice to have someone back! Should be sorted in the latest account sheet. I'll just need to go back and check there was no MRCA income for the last four turns.

On 7/28/2020 at 9:33 PM, Kwatchi said:

It has been years 

It has been, hasn't it? Once you go BotBS you never go back my friend :pir-huzzah2: