andyr33

Blue and black pins

I can't figure out what's going on in this pic. :laugh: I've never heard of bigger/smaller technic pins.

2 hours ago, andyr33 said:

Any advice as where I can buy the smaller blue & black pins?

Definitely not LEGO, but I think some Asian knock-off brands may have alternate product lines. There are "micro" brick formats, so it stands to reason a micro Technic line could exist somewhere.

Mylenium

I'd like to imagine that the small ones are regular size and the large ones are some kind of enormous Duplo Technic hybrid :classic:

On 7/28/2020 at 6:57 PM, teljesnegyzet said:

There was once a theme that was essentially Duplo Technic: https://brickset.com/sets/theme-Duplo/subtheme-Toolo

It was a completely unknown series for me... so I checked on Bricklink... but no bigger pins like these are listed in any set inventory... so probably they are parts of some sort of not-LEGO set (as @Mylenium wrote). My thought: since from the picture is not so clear... the original ones are supposed to be the bigger or the smaller ones? Because I've already seen some Asian sets with smaller pieces than LEGOs... IDK if they have Technic parts, but... why not?