Sign in to follow this  
Bodi

[OL-FB] Class 3 boat - Belus

Built as a fast sailer, boats as this one were used to smuggle deliver all sort of merchandises to an anonymous customer, located at a small town in Terra Versa.

With the completion of the transport duties, these boats were available on the market at reasonable prices, as we may expect from surplus materials.

One of these was bought by Capt. de Moncey @merc, he gathered quickly a bunch of able seamen, filled in the cargo hold with baskets and creates, and they are ready to sail.

aPmVmQ.jpg

aPmeTs.jpg

aPmnkn.jpg

Beautiful hull work Bodi. The cargo holds are also very nice integrated into the sleek design. A very good looking small(er) vessel.

Indeed a very smooth looking smuggler! The masts, rigging and the hullbuild I really like. :pir-classic:

I like the boat and the curves are really good! It’s looks sleek and fast and ready for a new duty. The captain is happy with his purchase :pir-grin:

I really love it!!!!! Using the hinged plates to emulate the curve instead of using them at a straight line, really smoothens the hull. I will try to replicate it at the Eltina dockyards if you don't mind Bodi!!!

Edited by blackdeathgr

On 7/27/2020 at 5:38 PM, Ayrlego said:

Beautiful hull work Bodi. The cargo holds are also very nice integrated into the sleek design. A very good looking small(er) vessel.

Actually there was a cover on the hold, I guess the current captain won't need it anymore, as it's no longer a smuggler boat.:pir-grin: Glad you like the hull design.

On 7/27/2020 at 6:34 PM, Fraunces said:

Indeed a very smooth looking smuggler! The masts, rigging and the hullbuild I really like. :pir-classic:

Thanks Fraunces! Glad you like the it.

On 7/27/2020 at 6:53 PM, Pdaitabird said:

Excellent work!

Thank you!

On 7/27/2020 at 8:20 PM, merc said:

I like the boat and the curves are really good! It’s looks sleek and fast and ready for a new duty. The captain is happy with his purchase :pir-grin:

And there's a free after sale service if the captain wants to modify/upgrade the ship.:pir-classic:

On 7/28/2020 at 5:37 AM, blackdeathgr said:

I really love it!!!!! Using the hinged plates to emulate the curve instead of using them at a straight line, really smoothens the hull. I will try to replicate it at the Eltina dockyards if you don't mind Bodi!!!

Thanks BD, glad you like it, can't wait to see your version.:pir_laugh2:

Lovely little ship. The cargo holds look great.

On 7/31/2020 at 3:13 AM, Ross Fisher said:

That's a really pretty little tub. 

Thanks, Ross.

6 hours ago, KotZ said:

Lovely little ship. The cargo holds look great.

Thank you Kotz.