Sign in to follow this  
Lost Viking

You better say hi or....

I the lost viking will rip you apart with my hands!!! sorry just had to let that out, but anyways I am the lost viking, I love vikings... Bloody Jay ;) also pirates... mr. phes ;) But most of all I love castle as much as ed dotcom does. My favorite movie is Star Wars and I love those furry little yub yubs :$ . And hear me out, I do not spam and I do not post things that are not mine *cough vcvc cough* as you may can tell I have been monatering these boards for a while but I finally decided to sign up so anyways.... HI!

P.S. I also know a little dude named yoda who is an army rogue commander ;)

I see you found your path Lost Viking ;)

Welcome to our friendly boards, may your journey with us be filled with excitment !!!!!!! I am positive you will wish to setlle among us !!!

BTW, thanks for mentionning me in the openning introduction :D :P

Welcome once again !!!!!!

WELCOME, LOST VIKING!

You'll enjoy it here. But...

I sense a Bloody Jay Viking team-up there...I hope my city won't fall victim to your mass of warriors. :D :P

WELCOME, LOST VIKING!

You'll enjoy it here. But...

I sense a Bloody Jay Viking team-up there...I hope my city won't fall victim to your mass of warriors. :D :P

i propose we call on the gods to calm them down... :D we promise them eternal life in Walhalla and that should be the end of it... :P

But most of all I love castle as much as ed dotcom does.

That is difficult to believe :-D Don't be surprised if you are asked to prove that statement in the future ;)

Welcome!

Life is Good.

I the lost viking will rip you apart with my hands!!! sorry just had to let that out, but anyways I am the lost viking, I love vikings... Bloody Jay  ;)  also pirates... mr. phes  ;)

Greetings!!!

(that's not exactly a "hi" so now I'm in trouble :^D )

You've been spying and obviously learnt a few things about us. Excellent initiative there!

You'll have to rush over to the LEGO Castle & Pirates Forum to right away and see what interests you. Some kind admin should rename it LEGO Pirates, Viking and Castle (notice how castle is last).

hi there lost viking,hope you have an awsome time here at euro bricks i my self have cause everyone is so nice and everything is dandy

Rogue Commander!!!! Are you offering our ships to protect someone with out my knowledge??? For this you will be banned from the empires bbq on mustafar.

Anyway back to topic, welcome to the boards LV it seems that you know alot about us so we look forward to learning about you. :)

Hello, Lost Viking!

You will find that Ed is not the only castle fan around here. Norro and myself are also castleheads and I have my armies standing by to crush you if need arises. Few there are that can stand to my forces. I shall unleash the turtle upon you if you don't behave! ;)

My sincere apologies my Lord, I took the "liberty" to protect ourselves from a viking invasion !!!!! Those barbaric bearded men could be a threat to our almighty Empire, I will not allow that !!!!!!!

Btw, what can I bring on Mustaphar my Lord ;)

Hmmmm ok Rogur Commander i accept your reasons, be watchful of these vikings ;) :-D

Now might be a brilliant time for the Spanish Inquisition to make an alliance with the Vikings... Seems as though the Empire is already starting to bully them...

i know this is off topic but being as everyone keeps threatening everyone with there armys maby EB could organize a brickwars some time

You havent heard if me? The Fez Hunter?

Fine, no "hi" for you :P

HAve a great time here

And I'm "The Phes"

I don't care if you've heard of me or not. I'm sure I've expressed my greetings? Haven't I? Someone scroll back up and read the thread for me...

Welcome to the Eurobricks community, the greatest LEGO community alive! Anyway, I am Khorne and it's a pleasure to meet you! I love castle, too, but I think I prefer SW more :$ .

So, there will be a BBQ on Mustafar, great, I'll bring the porkchops with me :-D .

*EDIT* Crap, I forgot to say 'Hi', so, HI. BTW, did I already mention that I hate fleshtones :^D .