Kai NRG

Taking Weelond to Task

Uncle has taken a nap for too long.  Too many people have begun to feel confident.

There's no wake up call like grabbing a representative Weelonder and stringing him by his toes from a palm tree!

Representative%20Weelonder%20%281%29.JPG

Still away from my collection so had to come up with something different for this tree.  I kind of like the tree - from some angles - but not thrilled with the photo set up I have here.  Or with having to rearrange those upside down plates four times. :pir-grin:  So for my next hanging hopefully I can come up with a better solution.

Representative%20Weelonder%20%282%29.JPG

Yes, I did say next hanging.  No promises (or threats), but last I checked, Weelond wasn't the only one in the red... :smug:  (Yeah, I also need to get moving on my Captain Argentum story... was waiting on a BL order but it finally arrived!)

Oh, that is a great looking tree... extremely fragile looking... but very beautiful. I'm surprised it took the weight of the Weelonder without toppling over. The upside down plates are a nice touch, I'll have to remember that technique. Nice to see Uncle active again! 

Great build, especially considering your piece limitations! Very ingenious. :thumbup:

And to secure the safety of more Weelonders, the city has secured a loan to put it back in the black.

Just now, Ayrlego said:

Nice to see Uncle active again! 

Absolutely!

Ha, great to see Uncle back in action! :pir-grin:

That tree build is nicely done, lovely part usage.

9 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

No promises (or threats), but last I checked, Weelond wasn't the only one in the red... :smug:

He could either end the pirate lord Dragon - or take on the Lotus Kingdom all by himself? Especially th latter is deep in debt. :pir-oh:

That is a really brilliant tree build. Kudos. Honestly. Sometimes necessity is the mother of invention. 

It's always nice when Uncle is back with us and with another clever thechnique nevertheless! Looks indeed fragile but also really good! Those new "poison ivy" leaves are nice too!

Thanks everyone!  It feels good to get Uncle back in business again! :pir-grin:

On 7/25/2020 at 10:59 PM, Darnok said:

...He could either end the pirate lord Dragon - or take on the Lotus Kingdom all by himself? Especially th latter is deep in debt. :pir-oh:

Good options.  I'd made a mental note of both already.  Uncle has no problem taking on the Lotii. :pir-laugh:

8 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

It's always nice when Uncle is back with us and with another clever thechnique nevertheless! Looks indeed fragile but also really good! Those new "poison ivy" leaves are nice too!

Poison ivy is a good name for those leaves.  I'd been calling them "the new three leaves" but now that those mini palm trees have come out that name is too ambiguous!