Sign in to follow this  
Pate-keetongu

Magadril of Dandelions

50146221603_f1cb90fb0c_c.jpg

Magadril of Dandelions, a trendy elf from the magical forest. She was build during the last months of the spring semester, when I was obviously locked inside because of the virus but still very busy with my university courses (of drawing buildings, mostly). At the time watched an episode LEGO Elves with bunch of friends every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday night via Discord, and it inspired me to build this. I had wanted to use Elves stickers as a tattoo from some time, and try using those Hobbit spider cocoons for something. The rest evolved around them. I'm particularly happy with the dress, as it's gapless but still had plenty of room for posing of the legs.

More photos can be found at Cyclopic Bricks.

So the er, bra? is a genuine Lego part... that was gonna be my question, nicely done.

Holy cow. Stunning. I love this. I love the shapes you've captured, the posability, the action about her... and yeah, so many NPUs and I'm curious what the top is made from as well!

~Insectoid Aristocrat 

Nice model for sure, nice parts usage.

White clothpiece wasn't what I expected until I read it twice. (not familiar with hobbit sets as they came out during my no-LEGO time)

Edited by TeriXeri