Part way through the build on this one got to the point where power pack is in so wanted test all was working in movement. Everything is fine apart from the pneumatics they just don’t work have rechecked all connections no kinks etc. One thing when I switch power on there is a short movement but not constant. Should the gig attached to the blue pump constantly move round to create the pressure. Just not sure what the issue is? Can anyone help

I would try hooking the pump right up to a cylinder, and testing it under pressure. The original pump for my 42043 ended up losing it's seal, which I initially fixed with some super glue over the spot where the air was coming out, but then it stopped working against, so I bought the new, redesigned version of the pump (it's about $5 CAD).

23 hours ago, MisteryMan said:

...so I bought the new, redesigned version of the pump (it's about $5 CAD).

I have a failed pump from that set too. It worked at first but no longer. Can you tell me what is the number of the new pump? And where did you get it for $5?  I've seen them on ebay for around 15 but they look just like my failed one.

3 hours ago, CF 28 said:

Thank you!

Glad to be able to help, Bricks & Pieces can be a good spot to get pieces sometimes, as prices on some parts can be better than Bricklink, so I'm sure to check it when buying parts, and this seemed like a good spot to share it, considering I was in the exact same situation. :laugh:

21 hours ago, CF 28 said:

I have a failed pump from that set too. It worked at first but no longer. Can you tell me what is the number of the new pump? And where did you get it for $5?  I've seen them on ebay for around 15 but they look just like my failed one.

Mine was broken too. It had micro cracks all around the bottom. Lego was so kind to send me a new pump for free. Try to fill out the form for broken parts at the Lego website.