I was looking for LEGO Concorde designs but not very much came up in such a small scale so I thought I might as well give it a try. It comes complete with bendable nose cone, retractable landing gears (front and back), moveable back wing flaps (thanks again, mini fig pants...!) and the optional flame FX for...  historical accuracy... .   .   .!?

And as always you can find more pics here and if interested in a cutesy little Concorde to swoosh around the full set & instructions are available here.

I hope you like my small sized interpretation of one of aviation history's most iconic aircraft. Thanks & have fun! (And many thanks to ukbajadave for explaining to a noob how to implement more pics here!)

640x480.jpg

Edited by DoubleBU

Wonderful, thank you so much! Now, could you also please explain to a noob (that would be me, obviously...)  how to implement pics from bricksafe? Or is there a tutorial in this forum somewhere that I can read through to try and figure it out myself? Thanks again!

Sure, go ahead. I wasn't exactly sure anyway where I should put this. So thanks very much for moving it to the appropriate section. And sorry for my misplacement.

Edited by DoubleBU

48 minutes ago, DoubleBU said:

Wonderful, thank you so much! Now, could you also please explain to a noob (that would be me, obviously...)  how to implement pics from bricksafe? Or is there a tutorial in this forum somewhere that I can read through to try and figure it out myself? Thanks again!

Here's how I do it on android, other methods may be available :classic:

Open the bricksafe folder with your pics in.

Tap a pic to select it so it has a magnifying glass icon. In the bottom left are the available sizes.

Press and hold (right click on PC?) the size you want, then select "copy link"

800x1733.jpg

Paste the link into the Eurobricks editor and it should automatically convert it into a pic :thumbup:

Perfect, thanks very much, I think I get the idea now. And sorry all for misusing this comment section for noob stuff ;)

Wow, that's an amazing build! I didn't think it was possible to cram so many details into such a small space! I love it!

Very creative use of the minifig legs! Did you choose a specific air frame as a reference? I believe Air France liveries were generally red at the bottom of the tail under blue. British Airways were red on top until the early eighties, then blue after.

Thanks for all feedback!

32 minutes ago, ukbajadave said:

Did you choose a specific air frame as a reference? I believe Air France liveries were generally red at the bottom of the tail under blue. British Airways were red on top until the early eighties, then blue after.

Well of coooouuuurse I knew that but it's all part of my massively elaborate master plan to prevent a copyright strike by Air France for too much color accuracy....... :innocent:

Actually no, not really, to be honest. I was just going with what red and blue pieces I had in my stock and what was possible in this scale without putting stickers on it. But you're right, for the Air France version it's probably more accurate to have the top part in blue and the small 1x1 in red - let's just say I did a custom mix of British Airways coloring but still calling it the Air France edition to prevent IP infringement. Cheeky me...! :snicker:

Edited by DoubleBU

4 hours ago, DoubleBU said:

...it's all part of my massively elaborate master plan to prevent a copyright strike...

Maybe change the nose for this and call it a generic supersonic search and rescue plane :classic:

4589b.png

Too soon?

Noooooooooooooo, I had such a wonderfully evil master plan! Hours upon weeks of thinking, brainstorming, designing - then coffee break - planning, scheming and drawing, and now you, you... you just come along and .... and then just.... with simply....  but.......   ok that could work too. :hmpf_bad: